• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I do! I do!
    If you tell, I will give you a balloon?

Awesome banner! He does look hot.
    I snurched it for my personal viewing pleasure. *nods*
    I do that. I snurch people's Tesla banners to stare at.
    Because Martin made him look good.
    Lol. I will be quiet like a grave. Lol. And thanks for your nice words. I am glad you like the banner, and if you will be happy from the snurching and staring .. you can do it. I will send you more Tesla´s pictures .. if you would like .

Jumble : Thanks for your support and nice words.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*huggles Josiane* Good that you have a week off though

Hmmm. I just watched Michael's car pull up. He got out..... wearing a suit, which he never does........... and carrying a huge flowering plant......... hmmm.

See you later, or tomorrow (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        We just call her Nad

Well done with the sig Samantha

And I haven't seen a Martin pic all day
        *nods* They never asked. I always preferred Ethel, but no. *shrugs*

I have to say, I'm not keen on anything that flutters or flies around me. Silly, huh?

Martin makes everyone look good
        Oh a big yellow bird in the house tends to make one familiar with flying.
        I have no problem with the fluttering/flying bugs, as long as they're not black and mean looking.

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Lol. I will be quiet like a grave. Lol. And thanks for your nice words. I am glad you like the banner, and if you will be happy from the snurching and staring .. you can do it. I will send you more Tesla´s pictures .. if you would like .

Jumble : Thanks for your support and nice words.
        You're welcome

Darn. I'd say it was jumble, though.
        She has a thing about me and Tesla...

And coool! I shall now start licking my laptop.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Jann and Jumble back*
          And have fun with Michael, Jumble!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((Josi))))
            Boo for the long day!

*huggles Josiane* Good that you have a week off though

Hmmm. I just watched Michael's car pull up. He got out..... wearing a suit, which he never does........... and carrying a huge flowering plant......... hmmm.

See you later, or tomorrow (((((WooHoos)))))

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome

But you needn´t forget that you can´t buy a new monitor, you will have to buy a new laptop. It is a disadvantage of laptops.
              And I won´t tell you the source. If he / she will tell , it is his / her problem Lol.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*runz back in all excited*

I just saw my Suz on the TV!!! She's at Reading Fesitval! WooHooooood!!!!

*runz away*

Comment

*runz away*
                  Woohoood!!! My brother's there too today
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yay for Michael being there for the weekend! I'll bet he looks spiffy in a suit. But I like guys in suits...
                    sigpic

Comment

He was? I didn't want to say at the time, but that one was a baby compared to some that I get

He was a bigee though but I have bigger in my garden. I normally have thousands of them out there (them and ladybirds) and, strangely enough, I had hardly any this year - possibly due to the cold snap in February killing them off? This is the first year I've have a real problem with aphids and I reckon it's because there's no spiders about; it can't be a coincidence. They are coming back though -I found a spider nursery on one of my penstimons the other day; I must be one of the few people in the whole country who is positively gleeful at walking into a spider's webs every time I open my back door.

I'm not 'afraid' of needles exactly, it's just that I had a bad experience once and ever since then if I see a needle I just pass out I'm fine with blood tests as long as I can stare out of a window and totally ignore what's happening I used to donate blood without too much of a problem, but they don't let me anymore because of the BSG thing
                      You know I had to self inject when I was doing IVF so needles became a bit blah for me after a while. You just grab a big huge chunk of fat (and I have plenty off that on my thighs) and jab it right in. The needles they gave me to mix up the drugs were... um... daunting! Fortunately you had to swap out to the finer ones to jab with. (I have a bag full of the things still that, one day, I will get around to disposing of properly). As for blood tests I reckon I could practically DIY it after all the blood I've had drained from me. It just fails to bother me now.

You have embarassed me into giving blood again though. I haven't been able to for a good few years so it's time I did again.
                      [/quote]

My daughter won't go in a lift of any kind
                      Sensible girl.

I used to live on the 10th floor of a block of flats so the lift thing became somewhat essential. I tried not to think about the fact the lifts in that building were long and narrow and suitable to fit a coffin in...

What are you inferring? I've only had three glasses so far.................

I was about to call you on being a lightweight and saying I'm on my fourth but then I noticed the time of posting... dammit I never win this game!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      I have heard that someone called - DutchIndeed has a thing for Nicola Tesla. But I won´t tell a source .)

My art ( first banner from Sanctuary )

Oooh nice artwork.

We just call her Nad

Well done with the sig Samantha

And I haven't seen a Martin pic all day

[CENTER]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...g-2-edit-2.jpg

He looks good in brown........ and blue.......... and white.......... and green....... and red........

It's just that awful Paisley that doesn't suit him

*tries not to start up that debate again *
                      *sigh* I adore that picture so much... it's just so qunitessentiaally Martin...

...and what's wrong with the paisley? I liked it.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *stumbles in*
                      *flops wearily on couch*
                      Hey Woohoos Any chance of some of those Woohoo hugs for me today? Have had a very long, stressful and sucky day at work and am feeling rather drained 3 hours of interviews this morning and 3 hours of shortlisting this afternoon, with a whole day's normal work tried to cram in the time in between Although I do now have a whole week off, thank goodness
                      Don't particularly like heights though

*curls up in corner and goes to sleep*

(((Josiane)))

I used to love interviewing when I was in that game. Me and my co-manager used to have a game on who could recruit the person with the most unusual name. I nearly won with and Ignatius but he never showed up for the interview.
                      It is draining though. I mean, howw many times can you ask someone what they think they can bring to a job that's basically smiling and people and stackig shelves?

*nudges Josi to wake her up*

*runz away*
                      Cool!

Bless Micheal. I hope you're having a fab time together.
                      sigpic

Comment

*does happy dance...nekkid*

*dives into bed*

sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, hoping Michael izn't in the house*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Woohoood!!! My brother's there too today
                            Weird to think they might pass each other and not even know it

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Yay for Michael being there for the weekend! I'll bet he looks spiffy in a suit. But I like guys in suits...
                            Oh he does! Dark blue suit, white shirt and red tie..... sound familiar? If I could just get him to darken his hair

On second thought, maybe not. I'd never get his name right

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            He was a bigee though but I have bigger in my garden. I normally have thousands of them out there (them and ladybirds) and, strangely enough, I had hardly any this year - possibly due to the cold snap in February killing them off? This is the first year I've have a real problem with aphids and I reckon it's because there's no spiders about; it can't be a coincidence. They are coming back though -I found a spider nursery on one of my penstimons the other day; I must be one of the few people in the whole country who is positively gleeful at walking into a spider's webs every time I open my back door.
                            I find nests in the folds of the conservatory curtains with hundreds of tiny babies. Good thing nobody saw those

You know I had to self inject when I was doing IVF so needles became a bit blah for me after a while. You just grab a big huge chunk of fat (and I have plenty off that on my thighs) and jab it right in. The needles they gave me to mix up the drugs were... um... daunting! Fortunately you had to swap out to the finer ones to jab with. (I have a bag full of the things still that, one day, I will get around to disposing of properly). As for blood tests I reckon I could practically DIY it after all the blood I've had drained from me. It just fails to bother me now.
                            I'm feeling queasy just at the thought of self-injecting

You have embarassed me into giving blood again though. I haven't been able to for a good few years so it's time I did again.
                            Everyone that had a blood transfusion in the 80's was stopped from donating 'just in case', and then they launched a huge advertising campaign because they were short of donors I don't get why they couldn't just screen us all instead of banning us

Sensible girl.

I used to live on the 10th floor of a block of flats so the lift thing became somewhat essential. I tried not to think about the fact the lifts in that building were long and narrow and suitable to fit a coffin in...
                            Just think how fit and skinny you wood've been if you'd used the stairs instead

I was about to call you on being a lightweight and saying I'm on my fourth but then I noticed the time of posting... dammit I never win this game!

I introduced Michael to your punch (diluted). I doubt I'll be seeing him much before lunchtime

*sigh* I adore that picture so much... it's just so qunitessentiaally Martin...

...and what's wrong with the paisley? I liked it.
                            I think you might have mentioned that once or twice It does look good on the wall *stares*.............

Bless Micheal. I hope you're having a fab time together.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *runz through thread nekkid, hoping Michael izn't in the house*
                            Don't worry, he's sound asleep

Comment

*nods* They never asked. I always preferred Ethel, but no. *shrugs*
                              You were 'Nad' long before I came to GW

Oh a big yellow bird in the house tends to make one familiar with flying.
                              I have no problem with the fluttering/flying bugs, as long as they're not black and mean looking.
                              I told you not to teach Broccoli to fly

I just don't like the fluttering *shrugs*

You're welcome

I do?

Ok, yes, it was me

Did you see the other one Sammie posted on the Sanctuary Artwork thread?

Edit: Uh oh, Michael's awake. He wants to continue celebrating

Comment

I do?

Ok, yes, it was me
                                Did you see the other one Sammie posted on the Sanctuary Artwork thread?

Edit: Uh oh, Michael's awake. He wants to continue celebrating
                                Ha!

And no. Next stop

And as long as you celebrate behind closed doors...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X