The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood Afternoon

(((Jumble))) see for me its the opposite, needles I have no fear of. Spiders....

*le sigh*

Better get back to the birthday celebrations!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Wood Afternoon

(((Jumble))) see for me its the opposite, needles I have no fear of. Spiders....

*le sigh*

Better get back to the birthday celebrations!
      I guess we all have our weird phobias

Thanks everyone for the good vibes

Cags he's definitely in my blood, but I don't think he's between the red blood cells, he is the red blood cells, the ones full off oxygen which will get you high if you breath in too much of it

Ohhhhh, that sounds yucky *shrugs*

Michael will be here tonight, staying over the Bank Holiday weekend, so don't panic if you don't see me for a day or two
      Last edited by Jumble; 28 August 2009, 08:08 AM. Reason: Oh FCOL! Wrong name again :o

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I really wish I had that information, but unfortunately I don't It took a personal visit from one our friends to find out Martin Wood's birthday

If you manage to find out more information, please let us know

Pics of Damian

<snip>
        Well, thanks anyway, thanks for the pics , and sorry that I answered so late... And if I somehow learn more about those guys, I definitely will let you all know!
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Morning, Woohoos.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
            Well, thanks anyway, thanks for the pics , and sorry that I answered so late... And if I somehow learn more about those guys, I definitely will let you all know!
            You're welcome. Don't forget to post a link to the finished slideshow when you're done.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Morning, Woohoos.

Morning!
            (Don't you just love time zones. I've just popped dinner in the oven and I'm thinking about putting the hotwater on for a bath tonight. )

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I guess we all have our weird phobias

I am not afraid of spiders or needles, although that spider at yours was pretty huge! I have one like that in my house. We have an agreement; Boris lives in the gap in the skirting in the conservatory and, provided he doesn't show his face in daylight hours, I won't vaccum him up.

I have a phobia about glass sided lifts. I hate them. I just don't need to see that I'm going up and down in a flimsy metal and glass box thankyouverymuch.

Michael will be here tonight, staying over the Bank Holiday weekend, so don't panic if you don't see me for a day or two

You know I'm miffed though because I saved the wine last night so I could match you drink for drink tonight (although I suspect you'd win that anyway) ...

...although...

...that is a rather excellent reason to not be around much!

Have fun!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              You're welcome. Don't forget to post a link to the finished slideshow when you're done.
              Morning!
              (Don't you just love time zones. I've just popped dinner in the oven and I'm thinking about putting the hotwater on for a bath tonight. )

I am not afraid of spiders or needles, although that spider at yours was pretty huge! I have one like that in my house. We have an agreement; Boris lives in the gap in the skirting in the conservatory and, provided he doesn't show his face in daylight hours, I won't vaccum him up.
              He was? I didn't want to say at the time, but that one was a baby compared to some that I get

I'm not 'afraid' of needles exactly, it's just that I had a bad experience once and ever since then if I see a needle I just pass out I'm fine with blood tests as long as I can stare out of a window and totally ignore what's happening I used to donate blood without too much of a problem, but they don't let me anymore because of the BSG thing

I have a phobia about glass sided lifts. I hate them. I just don't need to see that I'm going up and down in a flimsy metal and glass box thankyouverymuch.
              My daughter won't go in a lift of any kind

You know I'm miffed though because I saved the wine last night so I could match you drink for drink tonight (although I suspect you'd win that anyway) ...
              What are you inferring? I've only had three glasses so far.................

...although...

...that is a rather excellent reason to not be around much!

Have fun!

Comment

*munches toast* I wish I wouldn't stress out about things so much. I keep telling myself I won't, but...I do. Silly me. My hubby doesn't worry about stuff; he leads a very peaceful life...*sigh*

I'm very afraid of spiders, but not elevators--er, lifts. I like heights. But Joe doesn't; he's very afraid of heights.
                sigpic

Comment

Talking of spiders...had on in the shower this morning...tried to drown him...but he escaped everytime(and I grabbed him back everytime) in the end I let him live... was a medium size one...I don't like big ones...those die!

Needles...no problems with those

I just don't like the dark...with that I mean when I have to let my dog out I never go in the park like during the day because I just don't like it without any lights...just...scary!

Jumble have fun with Micheal
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *munches toast* I wish I wouldn't stress out about things so much. I keep telling myself I won't, but...I do. Silly me. My hubby doesn't worry about stuff; he leads a very peaceful life...*sigh*
                    He lives with you and he leads a peaceful life? He must be a very remarkable man

I'm very afraid of spiders, but not elevators--er, lifts. I like heights. But Joe doesn't; he's very afraid of heights.
                    Ah, heights! Now you're into my second worst fear. When I'm up in the loft, er.... attic, I have to not look at the exit, because I have this compulsion to fall out My worst fear is fire. I've been burned (not badly), and the idea of being caught in another fire scares me rigid!!! If I have a really scary nightmare, that's usually what it's about.

Comment

I have heard that someone called - DutchIndeed has a thing for Nicola Tesla. But I won´t tell a source . :-))

My art ( first banner from Sanctuary )

Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Ok, now that we're talking about fear...
                        I have a fear of those black/reddish butterflies. All others I can handle, but not those. In fact, there are two living in my backyard and they stalk me. Today, I went out and one popped up and I screamed. *nods*

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        I have heard that someone called - DutchIndeed has a thing for Nicola Tesla. But I won´t tell a source . :-))

My art ( first banner from Sanctuary )

I do! I do!
                        If you tell, I will give you a balloon?

Awesome banner! He does look hot.
                        I snurched it for my personal viewing pleasure. *nods*
                        I do that. I snurch people's Tesla banners to stare at.
                        Because Martin made him look good.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

We just call her Nad

Well done with the sig Samantha

And I haven't seen a Martin pic all day

He looks good in brown........ and blue.......... and white.......... and green....... and red........

It's just that awful Paisley that doesn't suit him

*tries not to start up that debate again *
                          Last edited by Jumble; 28 August 2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Ok, now that we're talking about fear...
                            I have a fear of those black/reddish butterflies. All others I can handle, but not those. In fact, there are two living in my backyard and they stalk me. Today, I went out and one popped up and I screamed. *nods*
                            I have to say, I'm not keen on anything that flutters or flies around me. Silly, huh?

I do! I do!
                            If you tell, I will give you a balloon?

Awesome banner! He does look hot.
                            I snurched it for my personal viewing pleasure. *nods*
                            I do that. I snurch people's Tesla banners to stare at.
                            Because Martin made him look good.
                            Martin makes everyone look good

Comment

*stumbles in*
                              *flops wearily on couch*
                              Hey Woohoos Any chance of some of those Woohoo hugs for me today? Have had a very long, stressful and sucky day at work and am feeling rather drained 3 hours of interviews this morning and 3 hours of shortlisting this afternoon, with a whole day's normal work tried to cram in the time in between Although I do now have a whole week off, thank goodness
                              *crosses fingers for Jumble's test results*
                              *hugs any Woohoos that need it today*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Thank you! See, Jumble, it was huge!
                              Although I did see one in Australia that had to be six inches across, which has somewhat put the UK ones in perspective

I'm fine with glass-sided lifts - we have one in my building and I go up and down in it all the time I'm fine with needles - don't particularly like them, but I'm not scared. Don't particularly like heights though

*curls up in corner and goes to sleep*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Jos tightly* Work just sucks.....sometimes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X