No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks girls I am weirdly enough happy to go back to school again on monday...it feels good to be home again...and some other stuff is going well so...just random happiness I suppose

*does happy nekkid dance*

EDIT: Wow...just heard from a friend that we are only left with 10 people of our old class in the new year...they cut us back from 6 classes to three...that's how many people didn't pass the year.(we just got to hear our new classes and schedules)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

What? Not even wine? Can I have your share tonight then? I'll pay you back tomorrow night.
      Sure you can Tomorrow night I'll definitely be making up for it

I hear what you're saying about your daughter. (((hugs))) I hope she comes to her senses or, at least, has the sense to see what it's doing to her babies and thinks about it some more.
      Unfortunately she's not thinking of them at all. She's looking to escape her problems and can't seem to see that she'll be taking them with her and making them worse because the boys will be unhappy and there won't be anyone to help

Jann, I second what Jumble said. Don't ever feel bad for being happy. Happiness is infectious after all.

*iz running out of colours*

Has anyone done any nekkid running through the thread tonight?
      No, don't.......... too late

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *runs through the thread nekkid*
      Like you need asking twice

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Only water? ((((Jumble)))))
        *runs out... nekkid... *
        I know

I said 'Water? You can drink it???'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I know

I said 'Water? You can drink it???'
          You know, that's just adding insult to injury
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*stumbles out of bedroom* Nap...not long enough...ugh
            sigpic

Comment

*wanders through, on way to kitchen* Can't sleep. Any chocolate left?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                (((((LJ))))) I'm not surprised

Er.... *looks around* No chocolate here, I can't believe they ate it all whilst I was fasting

*munches on toast*

Good thing about going for the tests so early, I've now got the whole day to myself

And I didn't faint (I'm needle-phobic), but I'd still rather have dealt with a whole shedload of spiders

Comment

Goooooooood morning woohoos!

Jumble how did the tests go=

*runs around nekkid...does a happy dance and then takes a shower*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Goooooooood morning woohoos!

Jumble how did the tests go=

*runs around nekkid...does a happy dance and then takes a shower*
                    Morning Jann

Tests were not so bad, but I don't get the results for a week or two

Comment

*passes jumble some wine for the tests*
                      *goes in search for some chocolate for LJ*
                      *lets water flow from the tap to tease Jann (That wood be a looong shower, though )*

How are the WooHoos today?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble...you have to wait two weeks for the results that's long! I'm sure they're all okay *is thinking positive*

*hits Nad for teasing her...even though she left the shower more than 2 hours ago *

This woohoo is good btw...how's Nad today?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Morning Jann

Tests were not so bad, but I don't get the results for a week or two

Fingers crossed they all come back hunky dory... hey I wonder if they'll see microscopic little Martins floating around between the red blood cells?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *Passes virtual chocolate*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          How are the WooHoos today?

Good thanks... well knackered actually because Benjabubs had a nightmare last night (apprently there's a hole in his bed... ) but he's had his daily "I am 2 and I'll have a hissy fit if I want to" about nothingatall and has worn himself out so is snoring on the sofa now. Because I did all my housework yesterday I can mooch about at my leisure.

Jumble...you have to wait two weeks for the results that's long! I'm sure they're all okay *is thinking positive*
                          That's pretty fast for the UK. I've had blood tests I had to wait 6 weeks for before now. Good old NHS.
                          sigpic

Comment

ROFL about the microscopic Martin's in Jumble's blood!

Insert random comment: bought a movie yesterday and just wanted to watch it...found out that the boy at the shop put the wrong dvd in the thing(and not a good movie that I can watch instead...some weird movie)...how smart can you be...
                            sigpic

Comment

*hits Nad for teasing her...even though she left the shower more than 2 hours ago *

This woohoo is good btw...how's Nad today?
                              Well, if you woodn't have hit me, I wood have been fine.

Nad's still waiting to hear back from those with awefull administartion. Because they suck.

*sends positive vibes to jumble's samples too *
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Fingers crossed they all come back hunky dory... hey I wonder if they'll see microscopic little Martins floating around between the red blood cells?

Good thanks... well knackered actually because Benjabubs had a nightmare last night (apprently there's a hole in his bed... ) but he's had his daily "I am 2 and I'll have a hissy fit if I want to" about nothingatall and has worn himself out so is snoring on the sofa now. Because I did all my housework yesterday I can mooch about at my leisure.
                                Aww... Little floating Martin's!

And
                                Little ones are so funny. They just do the darndest things
                                *hugs for being a mommy, though *

ROFL about the microscopic Martin's in Jumble's blood!

Insert random comment: bought a movie yesterday and just wanted to watch it...found out that the boy at the shop put the wrong dvd in the thing(and not a good movie that I can watch instead...some weird movie)...how smart can you be...
                                It's very hard to... you know... read.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X