• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Edit: Jann I'm not surprised you can't concentrate

sigpic

Comment

No, you misunderstood me. I wood hate to think he had anything less than the perfect loving wife, because if he has to be married I want him to be happily married

I just don't want to know what she looks like because, well I just don't
      Oooh well in that case his wife didn't buy it, his granny did and his wife is a perfectly wonderful and beautiful woman and they have an extremely happy marriage... I am sure. I mean, how can they not with him as half of it?

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Ah see that's the scene where he does this little thing with his fingers on his chin and he just looks like - and reminds me so much - of my brother. And I think that's why, while I can admire him and even thunk him to an extent, I could never really get that into him on a phsyical level.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Oooh well in that case his wife didn't buy it, his granny did and his wife is a perfectly wonderful and beautiful woman and they have an extremely happy marriage... I am sure. I mean, how can they not with him as half of it?
        ...... who let him go out in that shirt

I know, totally contradictory of me, but it's Martin, you can't expect me to be logical

Ah see that's the scene where he does this little thing with his fingers on his chin and he just looks like - and reminds me so much - of my brother. And I think that's why, while I can admire him and even thunk him to an extent, I could never really get that into him on a phsyical level.

I'm happy to report that he looks nothing like either of my brothers

Comment

...... who let him go out in that shirt

I know, totally contradictory of me, but it's Martin, you can't expect me to be logical
          Yes, but that was when he went out and stood up next to the utterly gorgeous Amanda Tapping. Can you blame the woman for wanting her man to look less than desirable given that competition. When they're out together he's dressed imaculately.

Logic? bah, who needs that anyway!

I'm happy to report that he looks nothing like either of my brothers
          I would be really, seriously worried if he did you know.
          sigpic

Comment

Morning, Woohoos. Just got back from a visit with our adoption caseworker, who thinks we need to be doing more to find an adoption situation. Urgh. I don't know what else to do!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              ....but it does mean that your brother is handsome!

EDIT: ((((LJ)))))
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Morning, Woohoos. Just got back from a visit with our adoption caseworker, who thinks we need to be doing more to find an adoption situation. Urgh. I don't know what else to do!

I don't know how it works where you are but I know roughly how it works in the UK and my understanding is that the adoption agency are responsible for matching child with IPs and not the other way round.

I have no real advice, just hugs (((hugs))) and the hope that you find your special little one soon.
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in with big squishy hugs for Cags and LJ*

Oh, have to say, having witnessed Sarai's and Josiane's reactions, I have to smile everytime I have a spider encounter Out in the garden earlier, one walked across my foot, and I immediately got the mental image of those two leaping up and running from the room

Sorry girls, that may sound a bit unkind, but you should have seen it from my point of view as I picked the little fellow up and popped him outside, whilst trying not to pee myself laughing
                  But it was HUGE!!! I think our reactions were perfectly justified, frankly

Next time I see a spider, I'm so gonna wish you were here to get rid of it for me though
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in*

Why is RL so freakin' busy???

*huggles Woohoos*

*extra big hugs Cags* That really is a lot of **** to deal with hun. We're all here for you, any time, feel free to rant as much as you like!

And now I have to run out again. Its back over to Scarborough tonight for the little ones birthday .

*le sigh*

*runs out*

Comment

*runs back in with squishy hugs for Sarai*
                      Have fun in Scarborough hun, hope RL calms down a little for you soon!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Cags, here in the States, less than 1% of single birthmoms place for adoption. With so many families waiting for adoption and so few babies to go around, waiting adoptive families are expected to be their own best advocates. Most birthmoms come into an agency with a family already picked out from the web or other means of contact (classified ads, etc.).

With our oldest, we were found through an online parent profile site. His little sister was placed with us a few years later when his birthmom asked that she be placed with us.

So. Complicated and sometimes confusing. And frustrating.
                        sigpic

Comment

Where did everyone go?
                          sigpic

Comment

Where did everyone go?
                            I just came running in!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Where did everyone go?
                              I had to go take the boys home, then had a massive row with Jo

Seems for us WooHoos life just keeps getting suckier

Comment

*daydreamz*

Dear Joe,
                                The lives of the Woohoos' are really sucky right now! How could this happen to a group of happy, lovable Woohoos? It is truly a mystery. Perhaps you could wander by the thread sometime soon and give us all a hug? It would really help us feel better, even for a little while.

Love,
                                LJ
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X