No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if you've seen thisMartin Wood interview, so I thought to post.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I had. Goshdarn, now I need to watch it again.
      Way to feed the obsession. Jeeeez. Thanks.

*Hugs Dee*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I really find Joe's neighbours inspiring.
        Is it wrong to fangurl PTB's neighbours?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Maybe we should start a petition for the public burning of that shirt.
          I'll bring the matches

and the petrol

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Cags, anytime you want to do a RL rant/talk/ WooHoo group session just let us know! The awesome thing is that there's always someone here.
          Seconded

Ok.
          Now tell me that I wasn't the only one reading '' I doubt he'll ever put on a shirt again... at least I hope.''
          I'll admit to having read it twice.........

The way you're going Nad, there'll soon be nobody that even knows a PTB that you're not fangurling

Comment

And now I'm worried that he wore it because his Mum gave it to him, thereby making it special

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I'll admit to having read it twice.........

The way you're going Nad, there'll soon be nobody that even knows a PTB that you're not fangurling

Good.

And you do have a point there

And now I'm worried that he wore it because his Mum gave it to him, thereby making it special
              Aww! That's actually quite a cute thought...

EDIT: You missed another '69!
              Congrats

sigpic

Comment

Yes.

I was just trying to imagine what possible reason he could have had for wearing it, and that one seemed the most obvious

Edit: Darn! I'm really not concentrating lately

Comment

Focus, jumble, FOCUS!

sigpic

Comment

Focus, jumble, FOCUS!
                    Huh?

Oh, ok

Tbh, there's so much going on at the moment, and so much I want/need to do, I can't seem to focus on any one thing

Oh, have to say, having witnessed Sarai's and Josiane's reactions, I have to smile everytime I have a spider encounter Out in the garden earlier, one walked across my foot, and I immediately got the mental image of those two leaping up and running from the room

Sorry girls, that may sound a bit unkind, but you should have seen it from my point of view as I picked the little fellow up and popped him outside, whilst trying not to pee myself laughing

Comment

Thanks for the vid rec Jann. I have seen it somewhere (here I guess on GW) but first timee I've seen it on YT. Maybe I will just post "Woohoo! He's so awesome" in the comments just to spam it up with woohoo fangurling.

Cags, anytime you want to do a RL rant/talk/ WooHoo group session just let us know! The awesome thing is that there's always someone here.
                      Ah thank you, and thank you everyone for the huggles. It's fair to say I had a wee drop of wine last night and was feeling a bit maudlin and gushy... Nooo I hear you say, Cags on the wine!
                      Anyway, it does all sound like a lot of crap when you list it all down like that but, frankly, it's only when I think about it all that it gets to me. I should just...not think about it in one go like that really - break it all down into emotionally managagble pieces.
                      What makes it all so much more frustrating is we'd all just got to a point where life was looking really good for everyone. It's like some deities up there are going "Nope, sorry. You're not allowed to be that happy with your life. Here's a ton-o-crap to balance out your karma." Ho hum. That's life I guess.

Anyhoo... enough of the wallowing in self pity (coz I know that's what I'm doing. )

Oh dear. Yes. I am going to say yes; that's quite probably a step too far there. Then again, whatever makes you (and them) happy is all good IMO.

Umm, on THAT SHIRT (the blue one)... I am almost ashamed to say I actually quite like it... just, maybe not on Martin.
                      If it makes you feel better Jumble, imagine his wife bought it for him and that's why he wore it. You don't have to feel guilty about hating it then.

Oh I had a great idea for a PTB sig last night. I just.... don't have the talent or images to make it. I wonder if I can put it forward to the artwork thread as a challenge? Actually, that wood be a great way to generate more images for the Woohoo website.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Thanks for the vid rec Jann. I have seen it somewhere (here I guess on GW) but first timee I've seen it on YT. Maybe I will just post "Woohoo! He's so awesome" in the comments just to spam it up with woohoo fangurling.
                        Do it!!!!

Ah thank you, and thank you everyone for the huggles. It's fair to say I had a wee drop of wine last night and was feeling a bit maudlin and gushy... Nooo I hear you say, Cags on the wine!
                        Anyway, it does all sound like a lot of crap when you list it all down like that but, frankly, it's only when I think about it all that it gets to me. I should just...not think about it in one go like that really - break it all down into emotionally managagble pieces.
                        What makes it all so much more frustrating is we'd all just got to a point where life was looking really good for everyone. It's like some deities up there are going "Nope, sorry. You're not allowed to be that happy with your life. Here's a ton-o-crap to balance out your karma." Ho hum. That's life I guess.

Anyhoo... enough of the wallowing in self pity (coz I know that's what I'm doing. )
                        I know that scenario only too well Wasn't I saying a couple of months ago how my kids were all settled and happy and my life was just perfect? So much for that.

Oh dear. Yes. I am going to say yes; that's quite probably a step too far there. Then again, whatever makes you (and them) happy is all good IMO.

Umm, on THAT SHIRT (the blue one)... I am almost ashamed to say I actually quite like it... just, maybe not on Martin.
                        If it makes you feel better Jumble, imagine his wife bought it for him and that's why he wore it. You don't have to feel guilty about hating it then.
                        I'm not sure I could deal with the idea that he has a wife that wood do that to him

Yes, I'm still torn on that subject, still haven't seen that vid

Oh I had a great idea for a PTB sig last night. I just.... don't have the talent or images to make it. I wonder if I can put it forward to the artwork thread as a challenge? Actually, that wood be a great way to generate more images for the Woohoo website.
                        I doubt they'd do another PTB challenge yet, too soon after the last one But you can always ask Or just tell us your idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Oohhh...I saw that one before...but it's so awesome and lookie at those hands*drools*

think about those hands touching you*faints*
                          sigpic

Comment

Do it!!!!

I know that scenario only too well Wasn't I saying a couple of months ago how my kids were all settled and happy and my life was just perfect? So much for that.
                            Ah yes you were.

(((Huggles Jumble)))

I'm not sure I could deal with the idea that he has a wife that wood do that to him

Yes, I'm still torn on that subject, still haven't seen that vid
                            But thenif she had that would maake her the Evil!Wife and you can be perfectly justified in not liking her much.
                            That clip is really brief - really about half a minute at most. But you know, if you don't want to see it then don't force yourself to. It's just hard when it's there like an itch to scratch.

I doubt they'd do another PTB challenge yet, too soon after the last one But you can always ask Or just tell us your idea?

Err... good point! Dammit can't I con them?

Ok my idea was to have images of PTB, the Stargate itself and the words "make it spin" (taken from 200) in there somewhere. I don't know it just tickeled me at silly-o-clock while I lay awake tryingto convince the cat to stop pacing on me. I just have this image in my head... I might give it a go if I can get hold of some decent PTB images... now where on earth and the internet can I possibly find good Stargate PTB pictures? I'm none too good with art though. I don't have the skill with brushes and blending etc.
                            sigpic

Comment

Can't concentrate on my reading...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Ah yes you were.

(((Huggles Jumble)))

But then if she had that would ma=ake her the Evil!Wife and you can be perfectly justified in not liking her much.
                                That clip is really brief - really about half a minute at most. But you know, if you don't want to see it then don't force yourself to. It's just hard when it's there like an itch to scratch.
                                No, you misunderstood me. I wood hate to think he had anything less than the perfect loving wife, because if he has to be married I want him to be happily married

I just don't want to know what she looks like because, well I just don't

Err... good point! Dammit can't I con them?

Ok my idea was to have images of PTB, the Stargate itself and the words "make it spin" (taken from 200) in there somewhere. I don't know it just tickeled me at silly-o-clock while I lay awake tryingto convince the cat to stop pacing on me. I just have this image in my head... I might give it a go if I can get hold of some decent PTB images... now where on earth and the internet can I possibly find good Stargate PTB pictures? I'm none too good with art though. I don't have the skill with brushes and blending etc.
                                There's enough pics of them scattered around here, but if you want specifics I'm sure we can post a few for you

Edit: Jann I'm not surprised you can't concentrate

Comment

Working...
                                X