No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw Cags (((((((Cags))))))) *super hugs* I really can't think of anything to say but I'll so keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
      Hi everyone! Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but you all seem to be relative experts on TPTB...

Anyway, I've been working on a slideshow featuring TPTB--or at least some of them--but IMDb has no information on some of them, aside from their producing/directing/writing/etc. history. I’m including a list here...if anyone has any more information on the names with ??s nearby, could you please fill in the form, so to speak? Thanks in advance, everyone! (I'll credit you at the end of the slideshow )

NAME - AGE - BIRTHPLACE
      Joe Mallozzi - 44 - Quebec
      Paul Mullie - ?? - ??
      Rob Cooper - 41 - Toronto
      Brad Wright - ?? - Vancouver
      Carl Binder - ?? - Windsor, Ontario
      Damian Kindler - ?? - Melbourne, Australia
      Alan McCullough - ?? - ??
      Martin Wood - ?? - ??
      Andy Mikita - ?? - ??
      Will Waring - ?? - ??
      Martin Gero - 32 - Geneva, Switzerland

(Some photos of Damian would be much appreciated too!)
      I really wish I had that information, but unfortunately I don't It took a personal visit from one our friends to find out Martin Wood's birthday

If you manage to find out more information, please let us know

Pics of Damian

*makes mental note to find more Damian pics*

Cags that's an astonishing list of woes I'm so sorry your family has been hit so badly this year. ((((((((((Cags))))))))))

Now go pick up that phone, you need to take care of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        ... to start with. Once we all get inspired I am sure there'll bee plenty of PPTB art to fill it up nicely.

Oooh nice question. I do hope he answers it at some point. I seriously doubt we (and I mean the collective we) missed anything important as fans tend to be fairly...umm.. observant... but it wood be cool if there was something. It's so rare to spot something new these days.

Only 25 times? Or is that 25 today?
        25 times during the evening, he obviously wasn't home during the afternoon

rolleyes:

Ain't it just! Although the Valley girl stuff and BrenRen's rock opera made me giggle a bit.
        Some of it's funny, but mostly I'm bored with it. I guess S/J just isn't my focus anymore *shrugs*

To each their own

Thank you for all the hugs and huggles and for just generally being an awsome bunch of people. It really does help.
        I feel I probably should explain (with "My complex family" angst warning so in spoilers just becuase it's self indulgent waffle.)

Spoiler:

This year started with my much loved sister-in-law's death, followed a week later by hubby's aunt. One of my brothers got made bankrupt and another one lost his job in April (still unemployed and likely to lose his home if he doesn't get a job soon). My mum's back problems got suddenly worse again - two years ago she had a metal rod put in to hold together what's left of her crumbling spine - and she's probably now facing another complicated op if the don't deem she's too old to bother with. My other brother is still undergoing chemo and check ups following his kidney being removed due to cancer that was diagnosed last year. A month ago my niece's stepdaughter got mauled by her dog - she's been in hospital 4 weeks and only just come home after having had skin grafts. She'll be scarred for life. The day before she came home her dad (my nephew-in-law) chopped the tip of two of his fingers off.
        I've been steadily ignoring my own problems. I have endometriosis which, thankfully, hasn't bothered me since my op in 2000 but lately I've been ignoring all the obvious warning signs that it's getting worse and I know I need to pick up the phone and make an appointment to see my consultant again but, with everything else going on so much worse around me I just don't feel like I can justify it... daft I know.
        The straw that broke me came yesterday though. My brother - the bankrupt one - has been having these odd fits now and again. His doctor initially thought it was stress related due to the financial problems but sent him for MRI and EEG anyway. Turns out he's got a shadow on one side of his brain and now needs a brain biopsy. I know I shouldn't think the worst before we know but we've been here before with my aunt years ago who died of a brain tumour so it's pretty much freaking me out right now.

Sooo... there's me, wondering how much more s**t life cares to chuck our way and covering my worry by cracking jokes about how we're all getting our money's worth out of the NHS and wondering who I pissed off in a former life anyway.

Ah, sorry for the self indulgent rant. I just need to get it out my system and find a way to stop fretting over things I can't do much about right now.

And I'm going to hug you all just for being you.

(((((Woohoos)))))
        Don't apologise, we all need to rant at life occasionally, and we're all here for each other

Comment

*tosses out an extra squishy hug for Cags*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *makes mental note to find more Damian pics*
          Here you go

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Ain't it just! Although the Valley girl stuff and BrenRen's rock opera made me giggle a bit.
            Me too

Thank you for all the hugs and huggles and for just generally being an awsome bunch of people. It really does help.
            I feel I probably should explain (with "My complex family" angst warning so in spoilers just becuase it's sself indulgent waffle.)

Spoiler:

This year started with my much loved sister-in-law's death, followed a week later by hubby's aunt. One of my brothers got made bankrupt and another one lost his job in April (still unemployed and likely to lose his home if he doesn't get a job soon). My mum's back problems got suddenly worse again - two years ago she had a metal rod put in to hold together what's left of her crumbling spine - and she's probably now facing another complicated op if the don't deem she's too old to bother with. My other brother is still undergoing chemo and check ups following his kidney being removed due to cancer that was diagnosed last year. A month ago my niece's stepdaughter got mauled by her dog - she's been in hospital 4 weeks and only just come home after having had skin grafts. She'll be scarred for life. The day before she came home her dad (my nephew-in-law) chopped the tip of two of his fingers off.
            I've been steadily ignoring my own problems. I have endometriosis which, thankfully, hasn't bothered me since my op in 2000 but lately I've been ignoring all the obvious warning signs that it's getting worse and I know I need to pick up the phone and make an appointment to see my consultant again but, with everything else going on so much worse around me I just don't feel like I can justify it... daft I know.
            The straw that broke me came yesterday though. My brother - the bankrupt one - has been having these odd fits now and again. His doctor initially thought it was stress related due to the financial problems but sent him for MRI and EEG anyway. Turns out he's got a shadow on one side of his brain and now needs a brain biopsy. I know I shouldn't think the worst before we know but we've been here before with my aunt years ago who died of a brain tumour so it's pretty much freaking me out right now.

Sooo... there's me, wondering how much more s**t life cares to chuck our way and covering my worry by cracking jokes about how we're all getting our money's worth out of the NHS and wondering who I pissed off in a former life anyway.

Ah, sorry for the self indulgent rant. I just need to get it out my system and find a way to stop fretting over things I can't do much about right now.

And I'm going to hug you all just for being you.

(((((Woohoos)))))
            (((((Cags))))) Oh my...that's a lot of bad stuff
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              *tosses out an extra squishy hug for Cags*

Here you go

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...rtin/md_09.jpg
              *shields eyes from the awful shirt*

*posts THE SHIRT to compensate*

... with a large dollop of White Shirt thrown in because...... well, why not?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What?

If he wears that shirt for the fan photo session I will be a very unhappy WooHoo

On the other hand if he wears a white shirt...............

Comment

I doubt he'll ever put on that shirt again... at least I hope.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't imagine what possessed him to put it on in the first place

I reckon he did it just to prove that he's not quite perfect

Whatever the reason, BURN IT MARTIN!!!

Comment

Maybe we should start a petition for the public burning of that shirt.
                        sigpic

Comment

burn the white shirt?!?!? Why? It's nice!!! and hot!
                          sigpic

Comment

Not the white shirt. The ugly blue shirt.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh phew...I missed that one I was just looking too much at the white shirt!
                              sigpic

Comment

Cags, anytime you want to do a RL rant/talk/ WooHoo group session just let us know! The awesome thing is that there's always someone here.

Ok.
                                Now tell me that I wasn't the only one reading '' I doubt he'll ever put on a shirt again... at least I hope.''
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X