The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Can I beg a hug from the Woohoos today please? This year just seems to be going from bad to worse for my family and I'm not sure who to worry about most these days.
    *huggles tightly*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Or are you shipping Brad and Coopie, Dan and Carl, and trying not to be too obvious about it?
    Brad and Coopie ....no way...stay away from Brad...he must not be touched...by...Coopie...

And someone is talking about paper...what? *blinks* don't know that! Is that something you get through a computer?!?!?!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'm so misunderstood...
      Oh I think we understand you very well
      Yeah.
      On both counts.

And Martin and Joe have seperate pages.
      Oh... Go assume.
      *sighs*
      Good, good....... but aren't you worried that the others will feel like sub-PTB? Slighted? Inferior? You need to think carefully before you go upsetting Brad before he's done with the script for Movie 3. And Coopie may never come to your house and cook you sausages for breakfast

Think about that

And my neighbour just came round to ask me to please stop playing that song. I said 'Which song?'

'The one you've just played 25 times!!!'

Ah, that wood be my 'In my dreams' vid

So now I'm playing the 'Woodstock' vid instead........ overandoverandoverandoverandover...........

Comment

if there is a link to that article on the s/j thread, i can't find it...should be renamed the s/j picspam thread...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *huggles tightly*

Brad and Coopie ....no way...stay away from Brad...he must not be touched...by...Coopie...

And someone is talking about paper...what? *blinks* don't know that! Is that something you get through a computer?!?!?!
          I vaguely remember paper........... isn't that stuff they used to make from chopping down trees and pulverising it and bleaching it white and then cutting it into very thin slices? And people used to 'write' on it with feathers dipped in ink?

Weird!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            if there is a link to that article on the s/j thread, i can't find it...should be renamed the s/j picspam thread...
            Yeah, picspam and gutterspam

I'll see if I can find it

Comment

Um...considering I picspam the S/J appreciation thread a lot...Should I apologize for that?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hm...

Good, good....... but aren't you worried that the others will feel like sub-PTB? Slighted? Inferior? You need to think carefully before you go upsetting Brad before he's done with the script for Movie 3. And Coopie may never come to your house and cook you sausages for breakfast

Think about that
                Coopie loves me.

And my neighbour just came round to ask me to please stop playing that song. I said 'Which song?'

So now I'm playing the 'Woodstock' vid instead........ overandoverandoverandoverandover...........

Oh my. Where you playing it that loud?

Hehe.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sausages....mmmmmmmm....we had them for dinner today...(I chose them and brothers made fun of me saying I like those... )

Think about that

ROFLMAO! Poor neighbour...to think of it...my neighbours have never complained about music/loud noise...except once...for "screaming" ....*cough*

I vaguely remember paper........... isn't that stuff they used to make from chopping down trees and pulverising it and bleaching it white and then cutting it into very thin slices? And people used to 'write' on it with feathers dipped in ink?

Weird!
                  What?!?!?!
                  Doesn't ring a bell to me...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Um...considering I picspam the S/J appreciation thread a lot...Should I apologize for that?
                    Nah.
                    It's part of what the thread is for.

I guess some of us are just... Looking for more variety?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Of course not! You do whatever you want to keep the thread alive

It's just it makes it hard to find a particular post that I was looking for

Hm...

Coopie loves me.
                      Ah, but will he love you as much when he finds you've only given him half a page?

Oh my. Where you playing it that loud?

Hehe.
                      No......... i'ts just that I have the conservatory doors open........ because it's hot, you know?.................. and because I wood hate for Martin to turn up and find the doors closed.........

Sausages....mmmmmmmm....we had them for dinner today...(I chose them and brothers made fun of me saying I like those... )

ROFLMAO! Poor neighbour...to think of it...my neighbours have never complained about music/loud noise...except once...for "screaming" ....*cough*
                      Yes, I have had that complaint occasionally

What?!?!?!
                      Doesn't ring a bell to me...
                      Well it woodn't, it's an ancient rite that our ancestors used to indulge in. Even I don't remember it clearly

Comment

I guess some of us are just... Looking for more variety?
                        *nods*....even me *shock horror*

No......... i'ts just that I have the conservatory doors open........ because it's hot, you know?.................. and because I wood hate for Martin to turn up and find the doors closed.........
                        rofl! ...yep doors open...

EDIT: I'm clearly not making any sense...but you never know when Martin comes walking in...I mean there's a chance of what...0,0000000001% or so...big enough

Yes, I have had that complaint occasionally
                        *hugs* poor you...well for me it's bad coz I live in what they call "one family house/standing free house" so no walls or something that comes close to the neighbours...the same as they've never complained about nightly pool "swimming"

Well it woodn't, it's an ancient rite that our ancestors used to indulge in. Even I don't remember it clearly
                        *raises eyebrow* ......really...sounds like an interesting thing...but I prefer typing...I am curious if I can still do a thing that is called "writing"
                        Last edited by starlover; 26 August 2009, 02:41 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, but will he love you as much when he finds you've only given him half a page?

Oh, he has a whole page...
                          He's just sharing it.

And yeah... Natural thing to do

sigpic

Comment

Oh, he has a whole page...
                            He's just sharing it.

And yeah... Natural thing to do
                            I just hope he sees it that way

Yes. Of course it is.

I can dream.........

Comment

...I think that I'm giving Brad and Coopie an art page together...
                              And Dan and Carl ...
                              Hm.

... to start with. Once we all get inspired I am sure there'll bee plenty of PPTB art to fill it up nicely.

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Hi Joe,

I�ve been rewatching Seasons 4 and 5 of SGA the past few weeks (as well as an occasional ep of SG1) and I found myself smiling all over again in Reunion as the camera pans across Sam�s boxes in her Atlantis quarters giving us a glimpse of Jack�s picture. It got me wondering�a lot of people missed that little moment the first time it aired and I was curious if you (and that�s the royal �You�) had ever put in any other �moments� or even any allusions or homages that fans have missed�not necessarily Sam/Jack related (although, if we missed anything, we�d love to know!), but in general�things you thought the fans would be all over (in a positive sense) but which instead went right over our heads. It�s hard to imagine that anything got by us, but I just had to ask!

Figures though...he didn't do mailbag last night.

Oooh nice question. I do hope he answers it at some point. I seriously doubt we (and I mean the collective we) missed anything important as fans tend to be fairly...umm.. observant... but it wood be cool if there was something. It's so rare to spot something new these days.

Only 25 times? Or is that 25 today?

Ain't it just! Although the Valley girl stuff and BrenRen's rock opera made me giggle a bit.

Thank you for all the hugs and huggles and for just generally being an awsome bunch of people. It really does help.
                              I feel I probably should explain (with "My complex family" angst warning so in spoilers just becuase it's sself indulgent waffle.)

Spoiler:

This year started with my much loved sister-in-law's death, followed a week later by hubby's aunt. One of my brothers got made bankrupt and another one lost his job in April (still unemployed and likely to lose his home if he doesn't get a job soon). My mum's back problems got suddenly worse again - two years ago she had a metal rod put in to hold together what's left of her crumbling spine - and she's probably now facing another complicated op if the don't deem she's too old to bother with. My other brother is still undergoing chemo and check ups following his kidney being removed due to cancer that was diagnosed last year. A month ago my niece's stepdaughter got mauled by her dog - she's been in hospital 4 weeks and only just come home after having had skin grafts. She'll be scarred for life. The day before she came home her dad (my nephew-in-law) chopped the tip of two of his fingers off.
                              I've been steadily ignoring my own problems. I have endometriosis which, thankfully, hasn't bothered me since my op in 2000 but lately I've been ignoring all the obvious warning signs that it's getting worse and I know I need to pick up the phone and make an appointment to see my consultant again but, with everything else going on so much worse around me I just don't feel like I can justify it... daft I know.
                              The straw that broke me came yesterday though. My brother - the bankrupt one - has been having these odd fits now and again. His doctor initially thought it was stress related due to the financial problems but sent him for MRI and EEG anyway. Turns out he's got a shadow on one side of his brain and now needs a brain biopsy. I know I shouldn't think the worst before we know but we've been here before with my aunt years ago who died of a brain tumour so it's pretty much freaking me out right now.

Sooo... there's me, wondering how much more s**t life cares to chuck our way and covering my worry by cracking jokes about how we're all getting our money's worth out of the NHS and wondering who I pissed off in a former life anyway.

Ah, sorry for the self indulgent rant. I just need to get it out my system and find a way to stop fretting over things I can't do much about right now.

And I'm going to hug you all just for being you.

(((((Woohoos)))))
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but you all seem to be relative experts on TPTB...

Anyway, I've been working on a slideshow featuring TPTB--or at least some of them--but IMDb has no information on some of them, aside from their producing/directing/writing/etc. history. I’m including a list here...if anyone has any more information on the names with ??s nearby, could you please fill in the form, so to speak? Thanks in advance, everyone! (I'll credit you at the end of the slideshow )

NAME - AGE - BIRTHPLACE
                                Joe Mallozzi - 44 - Quebec
                                Paul Mullie - ?? - ??
                                Rob Cooper - 41 - Toronto
                                Brad Wright - ?? - Vancouver
                                Carl Binder - ?? - Windsor, Ontario
                                Damian Kindler - ?? - Melbourne, Australia
                                Alan McCullough - ?? - ??
                                Martin Wood - ?? - ??
                                Andy Mikita - ?? - ??
                                Will Waring - ?? - ??
                                Martin Gero - 32 - Geneva, Switzerland

(Some photos of Damian would be much appreciated too!)
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X