Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    *quietly slips in*

Hi Woohoos! No...I'm not looking for LJ...she met her deadline and can now GIMP in peace. Actually...I was wondering (since I don't visit any other threads anymore...) if someone had referenced the latest Stargate SG-1/Atlantis (and I guess, soon to be Universe) magazine about what they call Sam's "defining moment" during her stint in SGA. Don't want to be repetitive if it's been discussed elsewhere, but I found it most...enlightening.
    Hey!

About the Trio scene?
    Yeah... Some were happy, some were bummed because it's not a canon moment and some where... shrugging
    It didn't spike a lot of happiness, I believe.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Hey!

About the Trio scene?
      Yeah... Some were happy, some were bummed because it's not a canon moment and some where... shrugging
      Ahh. Old news then. Okay. Odd, though...that the "official" magazine would pull the deleted scene out and talk about it as though it were (canon, that is)....

Back to your regularly scheduled PTB-thunnking!
      sigpic

Comment

Ahh. Old news then. Okay. Odd, though...that the "official" magazine would pull the deleted scene out and talk about it as though it were (canon, that is)....

Back to your regularly scheduled PTB-thunnking!
        Oh yeah, I agree. I think it said something about the intention of that scene and they way it got picked up by fans.
        I am taking it as proof that our PTB have more in store for us...
        Especially with Joe talking about it so freely, the attention it got when it became clear that it wood get deleted and the fact that they made a fuzz about putting it on the DVD.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yeah, I agree. I think it said something about the intention of that scene and they way it got picked up by fans.
          I am taking it as proof that our PTB have more in store for us...
          Especially with Joe talking about it so freely, the attention it got when it became clear that it wood get deleted and the fact that they made a fuzz about putting it on the DVD.
          I've no doubt but that Brad and Carl have crafted a wonderful script and that Martin will apply his brilliant directing skills to give us the grand finale we've been waiting for.

sigpic

Comment

*Can't wait to see what TPTB have in store for us*

I hadn't heard about the Trio scene being selected. I stay away from most other threads these days, so Thanks, APA, for bringing it up!

They're so together!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *Can't wait to see what TPTB have in store for us*

I hadn't heard about the Trio scene being selected. I stay away from most other threads these days, so Thanks, APA, for bringing it up!

They're so together!
              In that case...just for you.

Spoiler:
              The Episode: Trio
              The Moment: Carter’s reloaction to Atlantis had the odd problem, most notably the fact that she rarely got to go on missions. While Trio demonstrates her problem-solving abilities in the field magnificently, especially in the way in which she and McKay bond on a scientific level, her chat with Keller about men, and the one Carter’s in love with (presumably O’Neill), is a rare and welcome insight into Carter’s personal life and shows she’s more than just a soldier

I wonder how Joe would react to it? Hmmmm....
              sigpic

Comment

Hm. I scrolled through jumble's latest Martin pic spam and thought I saw Coopie.
                So I scrolled back up and it was Martin.

Disturbing, really.
                You scrolled through my Martin picspam?????? You mean when I spend ages choosing just the right pics and lovingly post them on here you don't spend at least two minutes on each pic gazing in wonderment at the utter gorgeousness of the man????

*iz very disappointed*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Urgh, I hate fasting blood tests. Last time I had one I was pregnant (glucose tolerance). Personally I tink it's asking for trouble asking any woman not to eat for 12 hours, let alone a pregnant one.

Good luck Friday. Hope you don't have to sit around too long and everything comes back hunky dory.
                <sends possy vibes>
                Thanks

No it's not a good idea........ I'll have to shade my eyes from the MartinWonderwall that morning otherwise I'll end up fainting

Can I beg a hug from the Woohoos today please? This year just seems to be going from bad to worse for my family and I'm not sure who to worry about most these days.
                *gives Cags a HUGE squishy hug*

I wondered why you hadn't been around the last few days

I've no doubt but that Brad and Carl have crafted a wonderful script and that Martin will apply his brilliant directing skills to give us the grand finale we've been waiting for.

*nods enthusiastically* Of course he they will

Comment

In that case...just for you.

Spoiler:
                  The Episode: Trio
                  The Moment: Carter’s reloaction to Atlantis had the odd problem, most notably the fact that she rarely got to go on missions. While Trio demonstrates her problem-solving abilities in the field magnificently, especially in the way in which she and McKay bond on a scientific level, her chat with Keller about men, and the one Carter’s in love with (presumably O’Neill), is a rare and welcome insight into Carter’s personal life and shows she’s more than just a soldier

I wonder how Joe would react to it? Hmmmm....
                  *jumps up and down* Post as see, post and see!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *jumps up and down* Post as see, post and see!
                    Oh I already annoyed him yesterday with a borderline shippy question. Your turn now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh I already annoyed him yesterday with a borderline shippy question. Your turn now.
                      *gets light-headed at chance to talk to Joe* Do you have the original link to the article?
                      sigpic

Comment

I couldn't find your post What did you say to him?

Comment

*runz in*
                          *properly this time*
                          Hey Woohoos!!! I iz back!!! GW is working for me again!!!

((((((((Cags))))))))
                          *waves to APA*
                          *happy dances for Brad and Sanctuary in the Gemini nominations*
                          *runz out*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josiane* Good to have you back

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Good to be back!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is it just me, or does it seem different *hugging* someone that you've actually hugged?

I soooooo need to get a real hug from Martin, life wood never ever be the same again

Comment

Working...
                                X