The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*huggles* You don't need to learn anything. Other people need to learn when to keep their offensive opinions to themselves *glares*
    Thanks

Maybe I should just shrug and shake my head and move on
    Um...

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Thanks

Maybe I should just shrug and shake my head and move on

Do you know how hard it was for me to take those IMG tags off?? I love that pic

*continues bouncing*

SO EXCITED !!!! WE are gonna have a blast !

Comment

Do you know how hard it was for me to take those IMG tags off?? I love that pic http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...lovesick-2.gif
        Yes

*continues bouncing*

SO EXCITED !!!! WE are gonna have a blast !
        That WE are

And I've not done any of my chores..... and now it's waaaaay too hot to do any gardening.............

Guess I'll just have to go and watch WW then

Edit: I sooooo hope Vancouver doesn't get hit by a heatwave again next July I'm going to have a hard enough time trying not to melt as it is

Comment

I'm done shopping (hate shopping), now I have the choice of hacking back the overgrown bushes in the garden or cleaning out a mucky aquarium......... hacking bushes fits my mood more

Oh ditto. I've spent the morning chopping back a rowdy jasmine, an overgrown honeysuckle and a rambling clematis. I had new neighbours move in this week (thankfully they are lovely, because there's nothing woorse that horrible neighbours) and the first thing they did was chop it back their side for the first time ever causing the jasmine to topple my-side-heavy into my garden. Kind of had no choice after that. Still it gives me an excuse to do it and I can now get to the fence to replace the rotten panels now too so it's all good.
          After that I jumped in the pool to de-muck and de-sweat. I'm going back in there in a few minutes too.

*runs in*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spoiler:

I'm going to Vancouver!!!

Spoiler:
          Gonna meet Damien.

Spoiler:
          And Amanda.

Spoiler:
          And MARTIN!!!

***bounces***
          Ooooh get you! So very jealous sitting here. Oh yes, yes I am.

Ok, here's the thing. I had a think about it and, yes, I do want to make some PTB videos for our Woohoo site. I think they will have to be short ones for the most part just for lack of materials (although Dan may have more than most what with being Siler). I can clip songs to an extent too so that's not much of a problem. I'd like to include all the best bits (or favourite pics) in them so I'll be calling on you guys for help on which clips and which songs go best. Bear in mind I don't have any Atlantis box sets but I do have the whole Stargate ones so I can clip any bts from them (and I guess if there's a specific bts/scene from Atlantis that's a must I could beg, or borrow from someone, right?
          So if anyone wants to start by throwing song suggestions at me? Or favourite bits. I'll file them all away and get around to them one after another.
          sigpic

Comment

Jann check out Joe's blog
            That's bad! I mean that's so not true(lack of fan interest)!!!

*huggles all PTB that try the best for us*(huggles brad the most coz she wuuuuuuvs him!)

And I'm finally home...next week...*gasp* school again!

*huggles all woohoos*
            sigpic

Comment

Wood afternoon, Woohoos! I shall not be jealous of you lucky Woohoos who get to go to Vancouver. I...won't...*lip quivers*
              sigpic

Comment

*Runs in*
                *Happy Dances with the Vancouver gangers*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Since I can see/open pictures again!(and PB)

sigpic

Comment

Niiiice!

Welcome home, Jann
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Wood afternoon, Woohoos! I shall not be jealous of you lucky Woohoos who get to go to Vancouver. I...won't...*lip quivers*
                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *Runs in*
                      *Happy Dances with the Vancouver gangers*
                      Aw, we'd pop you in our suitcases and take you with us if we could *hugs*

Welcome home Jann *hugs*

Cags I'm sorry, I went to watch some WW at around 3pm, started to feel very unwell (nothing to do with WW ) and fell asleep until 9.30pm Still not feeling great, so can I get back to you about thre vid clips?

And what's happened to the Joe blog thread? I can't get on. Maybe they've closed it down because of all the 'bickering'

Comment

Hi Jann!!!!

Aw, we'd pop you in our suitcases and take you with us if we could *hugs*

Welcome home Jann *hugs*

Cags I'm sorry, I went to watch some WW at around 3pm, started to feel very unwell (nothing to do with WW ) and fell asleep until 9.30pm Still not feeling great, so can I get back to you about thre vid clips?

And what's happened to the Joe blog thread? I can't get on. Maybe they've closed it down because of all the 'bickering'
                        When a thread goes missing it means it's been pulled in for review and the mods are deciding what to do with it...

*hugs for not feeling well*
                        sigpic

Comment

((((Jumble)))) for not feeling okay
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Hi Jann!!!!

When a thread goes missing it means it's been pulled in for review and the mods are deciding what to do with it...

*hugs for not feeling well*
                            That must be it, because it's not even listed now

Thanks. I'm heading back to bed............

Ediut: Thanks Jann, sorry I can't stop to chat

Comment

No problem! You have to feel better soon! I mean..I leave and you're sick...and I come back and you're sick....do I see a pattern???

According to my parents I can even have a good conversation with a wall or a tree so...it shouldn't be a problem to talk(I had to make up for the talking that I didn't do online those three weeks so I was talking non-stop there... The last few days my parents where glad when I wasn't there or when I was in the car(I am quiet there))

See....good at rambling useless stuff

BRAD!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in, singing* Joe Joe Joe, Joe Mallozzi with a J! Please please please let LJ have her way!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X