The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*WooHoos and enters the wonderfull world of Joe fangurlism*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

They're picking on Coopie on the other thread! Again!
      Poor Coopie.
      *pats his head*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        They're picking on Coopie on the other thread! Again!
        Poor Coopie.
        *pats his head*
        I know He does get blamed for everything non-shippy that ever happened in SG, when in fact he's been behind a lot of the shippy stuff *shrugs*

I think everyone over there is just bored atm, and it's really easy to have a snark at TPTB. It's all very negative lately

Can you just imagine the convo between Coopie and Joe, comparing bruises? *hugs them*

And what have I told you about patting Coopie's head too much?

Comment

Joe loves Lunjack, Joe loves Luvnjack!!! (That was surprisingly difficult to type...different spellings of love, Luvnjack's name being Luvnjack instead of Luvnjoe...hmmm)

*huggles Woohoos* Oh Woohoos, how I love thee! Let me count the ways (actually, I'd better not, I'd be here for HOURS!)

Just thought I'd let you know that even though I don't post in here every day, I do lurk here nearly every day So I'm here...just...not here...

And as always, I have some random OT (a litle ranty today) for you

Spoiler:
          Ok...you know how people always tell you that you can go for years without men noticing you, and then all at once they do?

Well...

I'm 20 years old, I have never been asked out on a date, and never really had a proper boyfriend, but in the last 5 days, I have been propositioned by a good friend to be 'buddies' if you know what I mean, realized that another really good friend wants to have an affair with me (he's in a four year relationship with the DEVIL'S WIFE!!!) and been accused of kissing another friend (who I've only known for a month) and received a very irate message from his now ex-girlfriend telling me that they have now split up and wanting to know all the details of our supposed affair. WHAT?!?!?!

1. I like the first guy. A lot. Why did he pick this week? Why did he pick 'buddies'?
          2. The second guy and I are really really close. I hate his girlfriend. I think they need to break up, for his own happiness. I DONT think they need to break up because of/for me...
          3. I HARDLY KNOW THE THIRD GUY AND HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF KISSING HIM, LET ALONE LED HIM TO CHEAT ON HIS GIRLFRIEND

Seriously...did I get a bucket of 'whore' dropped on me on the weekend or something? What on earth is going on? I feel like an icky slutty human, and I havent even done anything!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi there

See what I found!

Spoiler:

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
            http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Joe loves Lunjack, Joe loves Luvnjack!!! (That was surprisingly difficult to type...different spellings of love, Luvnjack's name being Luvnjack instead of Luvnjoe...hmmm)

*huggles Woohoos* Oh Woohoos, how I love thee! Let me count the ways (actually, I'd better not, I'd be here for HOURS!)

Just thought I'd let you know that even though I don't post in here every day, I do lurk here nearly every day So I'm here...just...not here...

And as always, I have some random OT (a litle ranty today) for you

Spoiler:
              Ok...you know how people always tell you that you can go for years without men noticing you, and then all at once they do?

Well...

I'm 20 years old, I have never been asked out on a date, and never really had a proper boyfriend, but in the last 5 days, I have been propositioned by a good friend to be 'buddies' if you know what I mean, realized that another really good friend wants to have an affair with me (he's in a four year relationship with the DEVIL'S WIFE!!!) and been accused of kissing another friend (who I've only known for a month) and received a very irate message from his now ex-girlfriend telling me that they have now split up and wanting to know all the details of our supposed affair. WHAT?!?!?!

1. I like the first guy. A lot. Why did he pick this week? Why did he pick 'buddies'?
              2. The second guy and I are really really close. I hate his girlfriend. I think they need to break up, for his own happiness. I DONT think they need to break up because of/for me...
              3. I HARDLY KNOW THE THIRD GUY AND HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF KISSING HIM, LET ALONE LED HIM TO CHEAT ON HIS GIRLFRIEND

Seriously...did I get a bucket of 'whore' dropped on me on the weekend or something? What on earth is going on? I feel like an icky slutty human, and I havent even done anything!
              (((((Bekki)))))

You do realise that that ^^^ makes him the Devil?

Sorry, it's not that I don't take your problem seriously, it's just the way you explain it that's funny

You shouldn't feel bad about the third guy situation, it's not your fault. If they've split up over something that never happened they weren't that good together anyway

As for the first guy, who knows why he suggested being buddies? Why don't you ask him?

And I have to tell you, my little Bekki has proved to be very bossy and incredibly noisy! Poor Joey doesn't get a word in

Edit: Thanks for sharing Nanjana We always appreciate pics of Martin

Comment

Thought so ! Love the color play on his face!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  (((((Bekki)))))

Sorry, it's not that I don't take your problem seriously, it's just the way you explain it that's funny

You shouldn't feel bad about the third guy situation, it's not your fault. If they've split up over something that never happened they weren't that good together anyway

As for the first guy, who knows why he suggested being buddies? Why don't you ask him?

And I have to tell you, my little Bekki has proved to be very bossy and incredibly noisy! Poor Joey doesn't get a word in

((((Jumble))))

I'm glad mini Bekki is being a bossy chatter box...definitely takes after her name-sake...poor little Joey though, I'm sure Bekki secretly fangirls him

*reads Jumble's post again* Hehehe, that is pretty funny! Especially seeing as he's clearly not as...nice? as I thought...nice isn't the right word. He's still nice. Just...not...loyal to his demonic girlfriend...*shrugs*

*pats mini Bekki*

You should give her lots of treats
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                    Thought so ! Love the color play on his face!
                    Uhuh, yep, noticed his face..........and his eyes *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      ((((Jumble))))

I'm glad mini Bekki is being a bossy chatter box...definitely takes after her name-sake...poor little Joey though, I'm sure Bekki secretly fangirls him
                      Of course she does......... I just wish she'd do it quietly, learn a little restraint like LJ has 6am is no time to be telling the whole estate how much she loves him

*reads Jumble's post again* Hehehe, that is pretty funny! Especially seeing as he's clearly not as...nice? as I thought...nice isn't the right word. He's still nice. Just...not...loyal to his demonic girlfriend...*shrugs*
                      Lack of loyalty isn't 'nice', and if he feels inclined to cheat on her he should get out of the relationship anyway.

*pats mini Bekki*

You should give her lots of treats
                      I think I'll leave that to Joey...... although there is a little problem keeping them apart..... it's a shame one is a rabbit and one is not

Comment

Uhuh, yep, noticed his face..........and his eyes *sigh*
                        Uhh yes his eyes! yummy

Comment

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                          Uhh yes his eyes! yummy
                          Do I spy another prospective WooHoo here?

Go on, admit it! You really enjoyed making my Martin sig didn't you?

Comment

I see LJ couldn't resist another little word to Joe

And I couldn't resist commenting on the phallic plant

Subtly of course

Comment

(((((Bekki)))))

I'm sure Joey responds with well-timed, well-thought-out snark and sarcasm.

Morning, Woohoos!
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome about Joe's blog LJ!!

About the Coopie thing Nad...I think we were pretty okay with it...it didn't blow up that much at least. (((Coopie))) (((shippers and woohoos)))

Bekki *hugs* Men are idiots

But I've never had a real boyfriend or anything like that either What can I say I'm a geek...guys don't see me like that, ever Oddly enough I always said I'd date when I was in college...and now I'm going to be going into college and I've never even been on a date before blah!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X