The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((Sarai))))) Stupid work!!

And I saw some Damian thunking!!! Nice! I always thought we needed more of that in this thread...it does made me realise though that I miss the Brad doing...I mean thunking

And where is LJ with her Joe???

Some WW talk...I've never seen it before, but I did thought I skipped it a few times when I saw it was on tv...(but they showed it the same time as Dr. Phil and Oprah... and that annoys my brothers more)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Go to Customize Journal style. At the bottom of the page, under Presentation, there is a Journal width option. Lower that one.
      Thanks Jas, don't know what I'd do without you !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Thanks Jas, don't know what I'd do without you !
        I don't know what any of us wood do without Jasmina

Maybe we should bestow a special title on her.............

Hey Jann *waves*

Comment

(((Jumble and Martin)))) I never quite understand why people leave those kind of comments anyway. If you don't like it, so what? A whole lot of people probably do anyway. Life's too short to spend it making rude comments

(((Sarai))) that totally sucks about work

Jas totally needs a title bestowed upon her! We'd all be lost on LJ without her!

And in other news I start college in 5 days! *is nervous and excited*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jasmina, Grand High Visier of Live Journal??

Thanks for the hugs Amanda, they've not called me back all day , oh well!

*iz excited for Amanda about college*

Comment

Hi Jenn

Oh that's cool Amanda. Enjoy your college days. They're some pretty good times.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I don't know what any of us wood do without Jasmina

Maybe we should bestow a special title on her.............
              The crazy one?

(it has to have the 'The' in front with a capital T. I won't accept anything less *puts her foot down*)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                (((Jumble and Martin)))) I never quite understand why people leave those kind of comments anyway. If you don't like it, so what? A whole lot of people probably do anyway. Life's too short to spend it making rude comments

Jas totally needs a title bestowed upon her! We'd all be lost on LJ without her!

Oh I like that ^^^

Yeah, some people must have really boring lives, huh?

Congrats on starting college, I sooooo envy you that

Jasmina, Grand High Visier of Live Journal??

Thanks for the hugs Amanda, they've not called me back all day , oh well!

*iz excited for Amanda about college*
                The Grand High Visier of Live Journal

Hmm... I'm not actually sure that covers it, because she's the ultimate expert on PS as well.......

Oh and talking of excitement, lookee what I just found.....

Comment

*haz massive mq to post...*

I know, that's why I just deleted it and didn't answer. I just needed to vent to you all because I knew you'd understand

(((((Sarai))))) You shouldn't feel terrible, it's not your fault!

Some people........

Oh and I totally forgot to tell you what I dreamed last night........

Somebody (*eyes all the WooHoos suspiciously*) posted a link to the 'In My Dreams' vid on Joe's blog and asked him to send it to Martin

So I posted 'Joe, pleeeeeze don't send that link to Martin. It's one thing for me to be manic about him, but quite another for him to know that '

And he replied 'Tooooo late!!!'

I blame Cags' punch for that one
                  It was not me, it was the one-armed man! There there...it was just a dream.

I'm glad you think it's funny......... I went straight to the blog to make sure it was a dream and nearly had a heart attack when I saw that LJ had posted But not with the vid

Edit: I put that dream/nightmare on a '69? D'oh!!

Thanks
                  Heeheehee...yes, I had to pluck up my courage ad post so Joe wood know I still love him, even with the twits complaining!

You have to admire Joe for the way he deals with the 'critics' Brilliant balance of fact, reason and snark *hugs Joe*
                  (((JOE))) He showed more restraint than I wood have in his place. What a gracious, brilliant PTB!
                  Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  ((((Sarai))))) Stupid work!!

And I saw some Damian thunking!!! Nice! I always thought we needed more of that in this thread...it does made me realise though that I miss the Brad doing...I mean thunking

And where is LJ with her Joe???
                  LJ is with her Joe! Muahahaha! Had to stop by the blog to see if I had been pelted with posts for showing may adoration for Joe.

sigpic

Comment

The Grand High Visier of Live Journal
                    *giggles*

That reminds me of Aladdin. I'm feeling all nostalgic right now.

Hmm... I'm not actually sure that covers it, because she's the ultimate expert on PS as well.......
                    *snorts*

I'm telling you. The Crazy one works for all aspects of my life.

Ohhhh...... Nice!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *haz massive mq to post...*

It was not me, it was the one-armed man! There there...it was just a dream.
                      More of a nightmare

Heeheehee...yes, I had to pluck up my courage ad post so Joe wood know I still love him, even with the twits complaining!
                      I'm pretty sure he got the message, but he had to wait for one more post before he jumped right in and said 'thanks'

(((JOE))) He showed more restraint than I wood have in his place. What a gracious, brilliant PTB!
                      A lot of people wood simply not have allowed some of those posts Huge kudos to him for answering and not simply deleting them Reminds me of Brad's Q&A They're not afraid to take the flack and answer back, OBPTB

LJ is with her Joe! Muahahaha! Had to stop by the blog to see if I had been pelted with posts for showing may adoration for Joe.
                      As if we wood

Any news?

Edit: Ok Jasmina, if you insist, you will now be referred to as TCO

Comment

Yay!!! It sounds so.... important!!!

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

*takes deep breath*
                          Biiiiig MQ coming up...

To Cags and Amanda - doitdoitdoit!!!
                          Doitdoitdoitdoit!!!

Aw, I wuv Toby .............
                          Awww I do too

And now I want to huggle Josh, because of his sister

And I thought WW was all about politics........

Edit: Just ordered all 7 seasons from Play.com for £54
                          Woohoood!!!! *happy dances and high fives Sarai because we've got Jumble hooked*
                          Yep, see, sooo not all about politics

I want to huggle Josh pretty much all the time. And do some other things too

I'm fuming!!!!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and I totally respect that, but why do people have to be so RUDE????

Spoiler:
                          deathstalker83 has made a comment on Atlantis Tour:

OMG that was really lame set tour, Andromeda dvd set had really good set tour with the actor Gordon Michael Woolvett walking around giving a tour of the set that was cool. This is Crap you should have had a actor give the tour.

I've removed it. Not for the opinion, but for the way it was said
                          (((((Jumble))))) If we knew the answer to that the world would be a much nicer place. I feel so sorry for Joe the number of times he has to point that very fact out on his blog - you are entitled to whatever opinion you like, as long as you express it courteously.

My turn now...

Spoiler:
                          Just got a call from work asking me to come in this Saturday. The only thing being I have this weekend and the following one booked off for family reasons!! I explained that, and now they're all sniffy with me and are double-checking they knew I had it booked off! The thing is I feel terrible now that they've given me this new job etc... but its not like I didn't tell them I couldn't work!!!

Work sucks .
                          ((((((Sarai)))))) Honestly, everyone's entitled to time off, and if you booked it then that's tough. And if they even breathe the vaguest hint of a thought of making you feel guilty because they just promoted you... grrrrr...

WW OT:

Spoiler:
                          Just watched the S1 cliffhanger to make myself feel better, or at least to take my mind off work, which probably wasn't the best idea cause now I'm all tense, lol.
                          ((((Sarai)))) again I'm going a bit more slowly than you in my rewatch, but I'll be there too in the next day or so. Psyching myself up for the trauma...

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Some WW talk...I've never seen it before, but I did thought I skipped it a few times when I saw it was on tv...(but they showed it the same time as Dr. Phil and Oprah... and that annoys my brothers more)
                          Watchitwatchitwatchit!!!

(((Jumble and Martin)))) ( I never quite understand why people leave those kind of comments anyway. If you don't like it, so what? A whole lot of people probably do anyway. Life's too short to spend it making rude comments

Good luck Amanda!!! It's so exciting, but very nerve-wracking as well. But you'll love it, I'm sure!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is it weird that I dreamed last night about arguing with people on Joe's blog?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Is it weird that I dreamed last night about arguing with people on Joe's blog?
                              Nope

We all seem to have some weird PTB dreams though... It must be something in the wine

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Woohoood!!!! *happy dances and high fives Sarai because we've got Jumble hooked*
                                Yep, see, sooo not all about politics

I want to huggle Josh pretty much all the time. And do some other things too

*high fives back*

((((((Sarai)))))) Honestly, everyone's entitled to time off, and if you booked it then that's tough. And if they even breathe the vaguest hint of a thought of making you feel guilty because they just promoted you... grrrrr...
                                I know, it is a little ridiculous but I can't help feeling that way .

Not had a call back from them all day. I'm assuming I'm in the doghouse.

((((Sarai)))) again I'm going a bit more slowly than you in my rewatch, but I'll be there too in the next day or so. Psyching myself up for the trauma...
                                I forgot just how traumatic it is!!! Hurry up and watch it so we can discuss!!

Watchitwatchitwatchit!!!
                                *nods* DO IT Jann!!!

Nope

We all seem to have some weird PTB dreams though... It must be something in the wine
                                Quick Jumble, hide the wine!

Comment

Working...
                                X