Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    (((Jumble)))

That's totally understandable!!! There is no reason why you can't express an opinion IMO, as long as you do it in a way that is respectful to the people that posted the article in the first place and their opinions! Grrr
    Thank you

*takes deep breaths*

*feels blood pressure going down a little*

*huggles Martin*

Ooops, that made it worse

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I never do get why people find it neccesary (sp?) to rudely comment on something they don't like. Jeez. Don't watch it then. Go click it away and find your precious actor giving a tour instead.
      I don't get it either

I woodn't mind if it said the Andromeda set tour was better. I'm perfectly happy for that person to hold that opinion and woodn't have been upset about it. But to diss Martin in such a rude fashion is totally unacceptable. Apart from anything else, the tour was done the way it was for fun FCOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I'm fuming!!!!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and I totally respect that, but why do people have to be so RUDE????

Spoiler:
        deathstalker83 has made a comment on Atlantis Tour:

OMG that was really lame set tour, Andromeda dvd set had really good set tour with the actor Gordon Michael Woolvett walking around giving a tour of the set that was cool. This is Crap you should have had a actor give the tour.

I've removed it. Not for the opinion, but for the way it was said
        There's always been and always will be trolls. You gotta learn to ignore them. They're not worth it.
        sigpic

Comment

My turn now...

Spoiler:
          Just got a call from work asking me to come in this Saturday. The only thing being I have this weekend and the following one booked off for family reasons!! I explained that, and now they're all sniffy with me and are double-checking they knew I had it booked off! The thing is I feel terrible now that they've given me this new job etc... but its not like I didn't tell them I couldn't work!!!

Work sucks .

Comment

((((Sarai))))
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              There's always been and always will be trolls. You gotta learn to ignore them. They're not worth it.
              I know, that's why I just deleted it and didn't answer. I just needed to vent to you all because I knew you'd understand

My turn now...

Spoiler:
              Just got a call from work asking me to come in this Saturday. The only thing being I have this weekend and the following one booked off for family reasons!! I explained that, and now they're all sniffy with me and are double-checking they knew I had it booked off! The thing is I feel terrible now that they've given me this new job etc... but its not like I didn't tell them I couldn't work!!!

Work sucks .
              (((((Sarai))))) You shouldn't feel terrible, it's not your fault!

Some people........

Oh and I totally forgot to tell you what I dreamed last night........

Somebody (*eyes all the WooHoos suspiciously*) posted a link to the 'In My Dreams' vid on Joe's blog and asked him to send it to Martin

So I posted 'Joe, pleeeeeze don't send that link to Martin. It's one thing for me to be manic about him, but quite another for him to know that '

And he replied 'Tooooo late!!!'

I blame Cags' punch for that one

Comment

My turn now...

Spoiler:

Work sucks .
                *hugs*

I know, that's why I just deleted it and didn't answer. I just needed to vent to you all because I knew you'd understand

(((((Sarai))))) You shouldn't feel terrible, it's not your fault!

Some people........

Oh and I totally forgot to tell you what I dreamed last night........

Somebody (*eyes all the WooHoos suspiciously*) posted a link to the 'In My Dreams' vid on Joe's blog and asked him to send it to Martin

So I posted 'Joe, pleeeeeze don't send that link to Martin. It's one thing for me to be manic about him, but quite another for him to know that '

And he replied 'Tooooo late!!!'

I blame Cags' punch for that one

EDIT: You missed a '69
                Congrats!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm glad you think it's funny......... I went straight to the blog to make sure it was a dream and nearly had a heart attack when I saw that LJ had posted But not with the vid

Edit: I put that dream/nightmare on a '69? D'oh!!

Thanks
                  Last edited by Jumble; 19 August 2009, 02:20 AM.

Comment

On your dream Jumble . You have no faith in us whatsoever .

Thanks for the hugs guys , still no call back so I presume they are sitting in the office cursing my name.

Comment

You have to admire Joe for the way he deals with the 'critics' Brilliant balance of fact, reason and snark *hugs Joe*

Haven't seen any Martin pics on here lately I feel the need to rectify that ....

Haven't seen this one for aaaaaaaaaaaaages

Comment

On your dream Jumble . You have no faith in us whatsoever .
                        Ah but I do, that's why I was worried

Thanks for the hugs guys , still no call back so I presume they are sitting in the office cursing my name.
                        ..... or wondering which of them should do the apologizing

Comment

Ah but I do, that's why I was worried

..... or wondering which of them should do the apologizing
                          Oh, if only .

WW OT:

Spoiler:
                          Just watched the S1 cliffhanger to make myself feel better, or at least to take my mind off work, which probably wasn't the best idea cause now I'm all tense, lol.

Comment

Oh, if only .

WW OT:

Spoiler:
                            Just watched the S1 cliffhanger to make myself feel better, or at least to take my mind off work, which probably wasn't the best idea cause now I'm all tense, lol.
                            Better go watch the S2 opener then

And you don't need spoilers on here unless you're giving away plotline

I'd click it anyway

Comment

Better go watch the S2 opener then

And you don't need spoilers on here unless you're giving away plotline

I'd click it anyway
                              I know but you never really know, you know?

*considers opening PS* *looks at mess in room* *opens PS anyway*

EDIT: LJ Question...

How do you make the width of your journal smaller? I want it so it fits with a header and its all the same width. Did that make any sense?

Comment

EDIT: LJ Question...

How do you make the width of your journal smaller? I want it so it fits with a header and its all the same width. Did that make any sense?
                                Go to Customize Journal style. At the bottom of the page, under Presentation, there is a Journal width option. Lower that one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X