How perfect for you.

Maybe one day... *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
        Ha!

*runs out*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          No! No! Wait!!!

I finished the ficcie!!!

Humbly submitted for your enjoyment (I hope):

Bending the Timeline: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5310429/...g_the_Timeline

Sorry this took til the end of the party to produce.
          Loved it!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          good one!

Well, I missed the party but I guess I'll post this anyway. Better late than not at all?

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o.../woodstock.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
          Nice sig!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Hm. I'm not so sure about the lines, but I like the way it looks
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I've never been the 'clingy' type, but Martin seems to have changed everything

*iz hoping someone will be holding me back at SE*

*pours another glass of wine*

My weekend visitors were all lightweights, they left me with about a dozen bottles to deal with *sips again*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              No! No! Wait!!!

I finished the ficcie!!!

Humbly submitted for your enjoyment (I hope):

Bending the Timeline: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5310429/...g_the_Timeline

Sorry this took til the end of the party to produce.
              oh I ran accross this story today... it was fabulously witty! What an adorable story --- is someone sending martin wood the link? he needs to read it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                oh I ran accross this story today... it was fabulously witty! What an adorable story --- is someone sending martin wood the link? he needs to read it!
                If only! PTB in general aren't allowed to read fanfics, or at least they are advised not to by their lawyers .

It is a great fic though

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  If only! PTB in general aren't allowed to read fanfics, or at least they are advised not to by their lawyers .

It is a great fic though
                  but...but.... it's about HIM, not really stargte! he doesn't know what he is missing!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Woohood! *happy dances for the success of Sarai and Josiane's grand WW conversion plot*

*sigh*

And me. I've been eyeing up the cost of the full box set and getting evildaggerlooks from him indoors (who thinks I have far too many fandoms as it is).

My weekend visitors were all lightweights, they left me with about a dozen bottles to deal with *sips again*
                    *snort*

Next time.... the WILL be a next time. I will make absolutely certain I don't have to be in charge of a car or a toddler or have to get up at silly o clock to drive 200 miles the next day... and then I'll drink the lot of you under the table.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      but...but.... it's about HIM, not really stargte! he doesn't know what he is missing!
                      I know! But I guess its an umbrella thing, any sort of fanfiction involving the characters/storylines etc... *le sigh*

It's very quiet around the Woohoo house tonight *looks around*

EDIT: Cags, ignore him! You know its worth it! Watching those few eps has sparked a re-watch in me. I'm already up to Episode 15 .

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        *sigh*

And me. I've been eyeing up the cost of the full box set and getting evildaggerlooks from him indoors (who thinks I have far too many fandoms as it is).

*snort*

Next time.... the WILL be a next time. I will make absolutely certain I don't have to be in charge of a car or a toddler or have to get up at silly o clock to drive 200 miles the next day... and then I'll drink the lot of you under the table.
                        Oooooh that's fighting talk! We'll definitely have to arrange that

I thought about the fic thing as well, it's a shame if he can't read it Surely it's just the writers that aren't allowed? In case they get accused of pinching someone else's story? I don't see that this one wood be a problem especially as it's to do with an old ep and Martin's not that involved with SG anymore

Comment

Cags, Sarai's right, it's sooo worth it - it'll be the best £50 you ever spent, trust me!
                          Just point out that it works out at 33p an episode... how can anyone deny that's good value??
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

EDIT: Cags, ignore him! You know its worth it! Watching those few eps has sparked a re-watch in me. I'm already up to Episode 15 .
                            I usually do. That's rather the problem really. Hubby is a bit of an internet widower these days.

Oooooh that's fighting talk! We'll definitely have to arrange that

Meh, I managed half a bottle of brandy last night and barely felt drunk. I was up for more but everyone else wanted to go to bed... aaand... I got a "brain age" of 30 on Brain Training too. (I was in my 80's before the booze so I'm taking that as proof that alcohol and me have a symbiotic relationship.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Cags, Sarai's right, it's sooo worth it - it'll be the best £50 you ever spent, trust me!
                            Just point out that it works out at 33p an episode... how can anyone deny that's good value??
                            Blimey, it's cheap when you put it like that. I think I might ask for it for Christmas/birthday though... or...hmm, it's hubby's birthday in a few weeks. Do you think I could get away with buying it for him for his birthday?
                            sigpic

Comment

....wait The WW complete series is only 55 pounds (did I get that right? ) It translates to $150 (ish) over here which is a pretty good junk of change Well on amazon that's how much it is...but $150 is something like 90 pounds over your guys way...

*hates time zones and currency differences*

WW comes on every day on a station over here...I may have to watch it sometime

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

To Cags and Amanda - doitdoitdoit!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X