X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Aerosmith

EDIT: Wait, no, Meatloaf!!
    Why the ? I think ''Crying'' and ''Crazy'' are very romantic...
    ...Ok...
    Hm. I don't want to miss a thing, maybe.

Meatloaf...
    For crying out loud!

Maybe I should just go for Elvis

I need at least five well known songs from one famous artist...
    I need to make S/J sig miles.

EDIT: I sound like an insane person now.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *runs in and hugs LJ*

Anyone, name a famous artist/group that writes/sings romantic songs?
      Roxette? *fangurls*

If you really wanna go romanic, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion. Maybe even Shania Twain.
      sigpic

Comment

...Ok...

Meatloaf...
        For crying out loud!

Seriously there were my first and second thoughts. Which probably doesn't say much for my romantic sensibilities .

What about The Beatles?

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Roxette? *fangurls*

If you really wanna go romanic, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion. Maybe even Shania Twain.
          Hm... I...
          Need to think about that It really is really romantic.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Seriously there were my first and second thoughts. Which probably doesn't say much for my romantic sensibilities .

What about The Beatles?
          Aww! Actually, I did like your choices. In fact, Aerosmith is playing as we type

And I did them already.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Harry Connick Jr.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIbpV...eature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu5wz_8ytHg
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              <snippage>
              Nope, none for me on Sunday either We'll just have to be the sensible, sober ones On Sunday, at least...

As opposed to me who will be the sober one on Saturday. (and yes, I have checked out the trains but I'd like to get home before 1am. I'll have ONE glass when I get there and then I'll have a few hours to let it soak in.

Umm... what time are we starting Saturday? I mean I guess you guys staying over want to get breakfast and that out the way before I roll in?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Hubby gave me some of his lovely pain meds. They are helping a bit. Thanks for the sympathy, everyone.
              Awww... somehow I missed your dental trauma earlier. ((((huggles))) I hope you're not to sore for too long.

*runs in and hugs LJ*

Anyone, name a famous artist/group that writes/sings romantic songs?
              ...Ok...

Meatloaf...
              For crying out loud!

How about Neil Diamond or Bob Dylan or Beach Boys or Cher or Fleetwood Mac, or ...oh Westlife (every damn song a love song, all of them cheesy) or Take That or Boyzone, or Diana Ross & The Supremes, or Chicago (again, every song...)

Gosh I have a lot of cheese in my CD collection!
              sigpic

Comment

How could I forget?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                How about Neil Diamond or Bob Dylan or Beach Boys or Cher or Fleetwood Mac, or ...oh Westlife (every damn song a love song, all of them cheesy) or Take That or Boyzone, or Diana Ross & The Supremes, or Chigago (again, every song...)

Gosh I have a lot of cheese in my CD collection!
                Westlife?!
                I do love your kind of cheese, though.

*sigh* choices, choices...
                Now I need to listen to all that music. How hippy

Thanks ladies!

sigpic

Comment

How could I forget?

Westlife?!
                  I do love your kind of cheese, though.

*sigh* choices, choices...
                  Now I need to listen to all that music. How hippy

Thanks ladies!

Aw crap! I just admitted out in the open to owning a Westlife CD.

Actually, I confess I think this is a pretty good Sam/Jack Westlife song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOimwo9IPI

Actually, I've just realised how eclectic my music tastes are. I have Westlife sitting there right next to Nirvana, The Beatles next to Marillion, Joni Mitchell next to The Enid (70/80's prog rock you've probably never heard of), Bob Dylan alongside Holst's Planets suite and Sarah Mclachlan...well... all over the place, actually!

*slinks off to "wash my ears out" with some Sarah Mac.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Aw crap! I just admitted out in the open to owning a Westlife CD.

Actually, I confess I think this is a pretty good Sam/Jack Westlife song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOimwo9IPI

Actually, I've just realised how eclectic my music tastes are. I have Westlife sitting there right next to Nirvana, The Beatles next to Marillion, Joni Mitchell next to The Enid (70/80's prog rock you've probably never heard of), Bob Dylan alongside Holst's Planets suite and Sarah Mclachlan...well... all over the place, actually!

*slinks off to "wash my ears out" with some Sarah Mac.*
                    Haha!
                    Fine, in that case, I'll admit that some songs are kind of ok...

And music... If I take a look at my CD collection now I see...
                    Robbie Williams, Five For Fighting, U2, Oasis, Some Dutch bands, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bread , Some 60's collections, some 70's collections, Counting Crows, Pop classics, Movie hits, Rock classics, Guns 'n' Roses, Jamie Cullum, Michael Buble, Live, Lenny Kravitz, Mozart, Five, Daniel Powter and the Spice Girls.

And that's just the stack I have in front of me.
                    Very random.

The music on my computer is even worse.
                    There I have the Dixie Chicks and Dolly Parton...

sigpic

Comment

Meow meow meow meow meow meow!

I love Woohoos
                      They love me
                      We sing with Martin
                      in a tree

We sings songs about
                      shorts and the sky
                      Jumble loves Martin and
                      so do I

Nad loves Coopie
                      and Mary loves Joe
                      We all love the PTB
                      if you didn't know

All the Woohoos
                      sing and cheer
                      Hip hip hooray
                      Martin's here!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoos

The Evil Genie struck again last night

Spoiler:
                        Got a call from Jo about 7.30 - 'Mum, I've had an accident. The ambulance is on it's way and I need you to come and take the boys'

Deja vu anybody? At least I was here this time.

I got there to find a very bloody Jo in the ambulance and several of her neighbours trying to pacify four hysterical little boys.

Long story short. Turns out the 'accident' involved a row with her ex, him driving away with her caught on the car and being dragged along. When he stopped the car he didn't even get out to see if she was ok, just left her there. All this in front of the boys..

She got back from the hospital at 2am. Nothing broken, just lots of bruises and cuts, and a fair chunk of skin missing from her foot.

The police want to charge him with assault, dangerous driving and leaving the scene of an accident.

Me? I want to throttle him

I must have done something really evil in a previous life, huh?

And on top of that, today is the day my two little ones are leaving me

They bought me a bottle of wine and four lovely (big) wine glasses as a farewell gift. Definitely be needing those tonight
                        Last edited by Jumble; 13 August 2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Haha!
                          Fine, in that case, I'll admit that some songs are kind of ok...

And music... If I take a look at my CD collection now I see...
                          Robbie Williams, Five For Fighting, U2, Oasis, Some Dutch bands, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bread , Some 60's collections, some 70's collections, Counting Crows, Pop classics, Movie hits, Rock classics, Guns 'n' Roses, Jamie Cullum, Michael Buble, Live, Lenny Kravitz, Mozart, Five, Daniel Powter and the Spice Girls.

And that's just the stack I have in front of me.
                          Very random.

The music on my computer is even worse.
                          There I have the Dixie Chicks and Dolly Parton...
                          Woohood for the Spice Girls!!!!

Strange collections... that's good. You girls make me feel like I'm not the only one in the world. *huggles*

My music collection is consisted of Gloria Estefan, Julio Iglesias, 2Pac Shakur, Eve, Nightwish, Carlos Santana, Matchbox 20, Tina Turner, Evanesence, Aerosmith, The Cranberries (greatest hits), Destiny's Child, Missy Elliott, Mariah Carey, Him, Moroccan belly dancing music (no I don't do that), Greatest love ballads collection, Alicia Keys, Meat Loaf, Roxette, Cindy Lauper, Leann Rimes, Pink, Blue, Mozart and Beethoven compilation, as well as some techno mixes. *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Hey WooHoos

The Evil Genie struck again last night

Spoiler:
                            Got a call from Jo about 7.30 - 'Mum, I've had an accident. The ambulance is on it's way and I need you to come and take the boys'

Deja vu anybody? At least I was here this time.

I got there to find a very bloody Jo in the ambulance and several of her neighbours trying to pacify four hysterical little boys.

Long story short. Turns out the 'accident' involved a row with her ex, him driving away with her caught on the car and being dragged along. When he stopped the car he didn't even get out to see if she was ok, just left her there. All this in front of the boys..

She got back from the hospital at 2am. Nothing broken, just lots of bruises and cuts, and a fair chunk of skin missing from her foot.

The police want to charge him with assault, dangerous driving and leaving the scene of an accident.

Me? I want to kill him

I must have done something really evil in a previous life, huh?

And on top of that, today is the day my two little ones are leaving me

They bought me a bottle of wine and four lovely (big) wine glasses as a farewell gift. Definitely be needing those tonight
                            OMG! How can someone do such a thing?

I hope he gets locked away for a very long time.

((((Jumble and Jo))))
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              OMG! How can someone do such a thing?

I hope he gets locked away for a very long time.

((((Jumble and Jo))))
                              Sadly, it's been my experience that there are many people out there capable of such things

He's not likely to get locked up, because it's 'just a domestic'. He'll lose his licence and probably get a fine.

I think my idea is better

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Sadly, it's been my experience that there are many people out there capable of such things

He's not likely to get locked up. He'll lose his licence and probably get a fine.

I think my idea is better
                                What? That's it? That's what you're supposed to get for kicking a puppy, not something like this.

Yeah, your idea is much better. Let me know if you need any help.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X