The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    (((((LJ))))) Going to the dentist sucks!
    I have to agree with that statement. *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

(((LJ)))

Joe can make it better!

*looks back at the pig flying gif* ! WOW..... *shakes head to clear thoughts*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        I'm sure he'll get it back eventually.
        Mmmmmm..... cuddly Martin.... *sigh*
        Yup, nighttime. Don't get any ideas missy.
        Not? Oh

Actually, I was thinking about you whilst I was cleaning the spare room just now, wondering why you kept popping into my head........ then I realised, there were about a dozen dragons sitting on the windowsill watching me

No, really, there were.......

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *curls up on Hippy couch* Had to get a filling replaced yesterday. Dentist couldn't get me all the way numb, so I could feel a fair part of the proceedure. And now my mouth is uber sore from her sticking me with that huge needle so many times trying to numb me.
        Aw *hugs LJ gently* I think I'd change my dentist if I were you

Got any teething gel? It might help.

Or maybe this will be better..

Edit: I see Amanda had the same idea

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Mmmmmm..... cuddly Martin.... *sigh*
          Not? Oh

Actually, I was thinking about you whilst I was cleaning the spare room just now, wondering why you kept popping into my head........ then I realised, there were about a dozen dragons sitting on the windowsill watching me

No, really, there were.......

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Joe pics. If I could open my mouth, I would lick my monitor, but since I can't...*sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

There's a difference?

I really must get Suz to take those dragons away

Why is that my kids have been left home for years, yet my house is still full of their stuff and I still get mail for them?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Thanks for the Joe pics. If I could open my mouth, I would lick my monitor, but since I can't...*sigh*
              Don't worry, he'll still be here waiting patiently for you to get your licking abilities back....

Did you see I got mentioned on his blog two days in a row? *hugs LJ, Pol and PG15*

Oh btw, in case you didn't see it, Pol is back home following her wrist surgery and apparently enjoying the drugs

Comment

Why is that my kids have been left home for years, yet my house is still full of their stuff and I still get mail for them?

<snippy snoo>

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...log2010809.jpg

Ack, I left home 20 years ago and I still have a key to my parent's house and, I'm pretty sure, there's a stack of my stuff up in their loft. I tried giving the key back several times but I've always been told not to be so silly and to keep it.

Every time I see that pic I think how pretty that gate looks.

I should... proabbly get on and cook some dinner, really.
                sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                  *hugs LJ*
                  *sees pig gif*
                  *backs away, slowly*

Edit: ooh looky, in 6 posts I'll have 6666!
                  Edit2: or should that be
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Ack, I left home 20 years ago and I still have a key to my parent's house and, I'm pretty sure, there's a stack of my stuff up in their loft. I tried giving the key back several times but I've always been told not to be so silly and to keep it.

Every time I see that pic I think how pretty that gate looks.

I should... proabbly get on and cook some dinner, really.
                    Hmmm. Was totally different for me

My kids all have keys to my house, shame they don't use them to ship their stuff out The loft is stuffed to the gunnels with their stuff too. I mean, Rob left 10 years ago, Jo 13 years ago, and they haven't needed their things in all that time. I doubt they even know what's up there

Oh well.........

Josiane you're obviously waaaaaaay past evil

Comment

Jumble, my mom moved out of her parents house 27 years ago and she still has a room there filled up with all her stuff... actually I think there are bunch of my stuff there too. Mostly because we don't have anywhere else to put them.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *wanders in*
                      *hugs LJ*
                      *sees pig gif*
                      *backs away, slowly*

Edit: ooh looky, in 6 posts I'll have 6666!
                      Edit2: or should that be
                      Cool!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Setting off for Surrey tomorrow, then to Jumble's on Friday - the shipmeet is almost upon us!!!!

*wishes all of the Woohoos could be there*

Oh Sarai, I wish you'd said! I wood gladly have had us celebrate such a wonderful day together
                        Yeah but it was your birthday! It doesn't matter, its not like it hasn't been celebrated with a glass of wine or four

*orders extra wine for the weekend*
                        *giggles*

By the way, I had a thought the other day that I'm leaving on Sunday afternoon so I can't have too much wine! And Josi's driving surely so none for her? But on Saturday...

Thank you so much for the congrats, and *swoons* I will freely admit its an odd attraction but

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Congratulations Sarai! That's great news. May you be on your way to bigger and better things.
                        Many thanks Cags, thats lovely of you to say

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                        *drops something*

new fic

*tiptoes out*
                        *rushes off to open FF*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        (((sarai))) That's great!! Congrats!
                        Thanks Amanda

Sorry to hear about your rubbish day though *squishy huggles*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Woohood!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's awesome news, well done you!!!
                        *happy dances with Sarai*
                        Aw, thanks Jos Only two more days to go !!!!

*bounces*

EDIT: *huggles Luvnjack* oddly I find fillings the worst evil the dentist can perform . Don't know if you have this in the US but over here they sell this thing called Covonia (its actually a cough and throat medicine) but they do a version of it with a spray nozzle you spray on the throat to numb the pain. I've been using it now and again when my wisdom tooth really hurts and it seems to do the trick. Don't know if it'll help but maybe?? If not, bonjela's always a good idea

Comment

Hmmm. Was totally different for me

My kids all have keys to my house, shame they don't use them to ship their stuff out The loft is stuffed to the gunnels with their stuff too. I mean, Rob left 10 years ago, Jo 13 years ago, and they haven't needed their things in all that time. I doubt they even know what's up there

Oh well.........

Josiane you're obviously waaaaaaay past evil
                          Yup! Mwahahahahaha

I still have a key to my parents, and a roomful of stuff there, and I moved out 7 years ago... I'm kind of dreading the day they start dropping hints that I need to sort through my stuff Thankfully my brother still lives at home so I think that kind of keeps me and my sister off the hook

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Evening all

Setting off for Surrey tomorrow, then to Jumble's on Friday - the shipmeet is almost upon us!!!!
                          Yay!!! *bounces*

*wishes all of the Woohoos could be there*
                          Me too

By the way, I had a thought the other day that I'm leaving on Sunday afternoon so I can't have too much wine! And Josi's driving surely so none for her? But on Saturday...
                          Nope, none for me on Sunday either We'll just have to be the sensible, sober ones On Sunday, at least...
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hubby gave me some of his lovely pain meds. They are helping a bit. Thanks for the sympathy, everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

*runs in and hugs LJ*

Anyone, name a famous artist/group that writes/sings romantic songs?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *runs in and hugs LJ*

Anyone, name a famous artist/group that writes/sings romantic songs?
                                Aerosmith

EDIT: Wait, no, Meatloaf!!

Comment

Working...
                                X