The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Washing nappies, you really are an eco-mum But I guess it works on towels too?

I'm having difficulty concentrating anyway, because every 4 minutes and 58 seconds I'm hearing 'So excited, I can hardly contain myself! I've had to go to the bathroom 4 times', which just makes me giggle like an idiot Soooo funny

*huggles Martin*

You know that bit at the start of the video was a total add on afterthought. I had to jiggle the whole thing to fit it on... just when I thought I was done.

You know, the Whoohoos and S.H.I.P family are repsonsible for that. Without the awesome artwork and, mosty importantly the LOVE on this thread I don't think I'd have had the inspiration to do something like that. I was really nervous you'd think it was too cheesy or dreadful so it makes me happy no end that you love it.

Yes, works just as well on towels, tea towels, flannels etc.
    The eco mum was a financial decision. The intial outlay of £250 for a birth to potty nappy set plus ongoing washing costs was pretty easy and, as I don't tumble dry, much much cheaper than disposables. It becomes awkward in the winter to get them dry but (hopefully) we'll be through with all that by this winter and then I can sell them and get some money back. So I have to scrub the occasional bit of poo off a nappy... meh! Win win if you ask me.
    Last edited by Cagranosalis; 11 August 2009, 02:28 PM. Reason: This time I am blaming the wine.
    sigpic

Comment

*sits on the couch and enjoys the lovin'*

...Did that sound dirty?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        You know that bit at the start of the video was a total add on afterthought. I had to jiggle the whole thing to fit it on... just when I thought I was done.
        Oh it's a master stroke! I love that clip of him anyway, as well as the bit later where he ducks his head and laughs Aw..........

You know, the Whoohoos and S.H.I.P family are repsonsible for that. Without the awesome artwork and, mosty importantly the LOVE on this thread I don't think I'd have had the inspiration to do something like that. I was really nervous you'd think it was too cheesy or dreadful so it makes me happy no end that you love it.
        Cheesy? Dreadful? No way! I love it so much I've had to duplicate the dvd (which has it on x10) because I'm afraid I'll wear it out It's just on all the time. I love that song so much, and to have it applied to all my fave clips of Martin...... well I had thought about doing a vid myself, but there's no way I could have made it as good as you did! Seriously, I want lessons from you

I showed it to friend of mine who knows nothing about Martin (except what she's seen on my kitchen wall ) and she thought it was brilliant

Yes, works just as well on towels, tea towels, flannels etc.
        The eco mum was a financial decision. The intial outlay of £250 for a birth to potty nappy set plus ongoing washing costs was pretty easy and, as I don't tumble dry, much much cheaper than disposables. It becomes awkward in the winter to get them dry but (hopefully) we'll be through with all that by this winter and then I can sell them and get some money back. So I have to scrub the occasional bit of poo off a nappy... meh! Win win if you ask me.
        I used proper nappies for my first two, disposables for the first two months with the third, and then changed back to proper ones because I really hate disposables. In my job obviously it's easier to use disposables, but the instances of nappy rash are far more frequent I find.

He just said it again

Seriously Cags, it's nearly midnight......... make me turn it off so I can go to sleep.............

and just so you know, you really don't want to know the dreams that vid has inspired I'll just say 'purple'

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *sits on the couch and enjoys the lovin'*

...Did that sound dirty?
          Yes.

Comment

Bubbles

Comment

Seriously Cags, it's nearly midnight......... make me turn it off so I can go to sleep.............

and just so you know, you really don't want to know the dreams that vid has inspired I'll just say 'purple'

*snort*

I bought pre-forms but later bought a couple of terry squares and, frankly, has I known how easy they were I'd have bought them to start with.
              Having said that the terrys were huge on him to begin with and finding clothes to fit over Mr Hugearse turned out to be problematic.

Turn it off Jumble, go to bed with Mr purple if needs be.

Me, I'm drinking my second glass of extremely delicious wine (going down all to easily) then I'm going for a skinny dip while we actually have pool weather (pray I didn't overdo the chlorine earlier) and then I'm going to bed... to sleep... eventually.

Yes Nad, that did sound dirty. Keep up the good work.

Nunite woohoos!
              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 11 August 2009, 03:00 PM. Reason: wine... nuff said.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                *snort*

I bought pre-forms but later bought a couple of terry squares and, frankly, has I known how easy they were I'd have bought them to start with.
                Having said that the terrys were huge on him to begin with and finding clothes to fit over Mr Hugearse turned out to be problematic.
                Ah but you see when I had my first two, disposables hadn't been invented Takes ingenuity to make a terry fit a newborn But we learn

Turn it off Jumble, go to bed with Mr purple if needs be.
                Turn Martin off?? No, I have to wait till the dvd ends, then somehow find a way to not press the replay button

Me, I'm drinking my second glass of extremely delicious wine (going down all to easily) then I'm going for a skinny dip while we actually have pool weather (pray I didn't overdo the chlorine earlier) and then I'm going to bed... to sleep... eventually.
                Just finishing a bottle of Little Penguin Shiraz

Yes Nad, that did sound dirty. Keep up the good work.

Nunite woohoos!
                We're gradually turning her

Yes, going to bed now.

WoodNight WooHoos
                Last edited by Jumble; 12 August 2009, 12:22 AM. Reason: I said WHAT?? Ooops :o

Comment

*cries* My mouth huuuuuuurts! *cries some more*

EDIT: *Sees avi and sig...feels a little better...*
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ and passes aspirin*

What did that nasty dentist do to you?

Comment

No, Nad musn't be turned. I'm a prude and proud!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *cries* My mouth huuuuuuurts! *cries some more*

EDIT: *Sees avi and sig...feels a little better...*
                      Aww! Those people... *shakes head*
                      *hugs*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

A Proud Prude?

Of course you are *thinks back to last night's posts on S/J* riiiiight!

*huggles Nad for her nonprudishness*

Morning picspam...

*sigh*

Comment

Oh, hey, look, picspam!

...I have no recollection of last night's posts on the Ship thread.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, hey, look, picspam!

...I have no recollection of last night's posts on the Ship thread.
                            You want me to quote what you suggested we should do to Martin? The arrangements you were planning regarding nekkid dancing for TPTB?

Comment

You want me to quote what you suggested we should do to Martin? The arrangements you were planning regarding nekkid dancing for TPTB?

*blinks*

...A funny thing happened last night...
                              I was gone, you know, to the toilet, and Joe the Green Bunny broke loose and stole my laptop! I found it back this morning and, um... And it had green footprints on it. Yeah. And Martin the Dancing Penguin was grinning.

*nods*

Yeah.

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

...A funny thing happened last night...
                                I was gone, you know, to the toilet, and Joe the Green Bunny broke loose and stole my laptop! I found it back this morning and, um... And it had green footprints on it. Yeah. And Martin the Dancing Penguin was grinning.

*nods*

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X