No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, the 40th Hippy artwork is awesome!

*hugs WooHoos*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wood Morning Nad

Thanks, I was hoping to fill the vacancy Any takers?

Comment

Hehe

Oh and to the newest Shippy Hippies, I plan on updating the member bio's on the S.H.I.P. website tonight!

I was otherwise occupied.

...And I kept forgetting
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Too much broccoli affects the memory you know

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Too much broccoli affects the memory you know
            *blinks*

...What?

sigpic

Comment

I just got a yay!

Do you know how hard it is to type without smudging just-painted nails? I'm supposed to be getting ready for my birthday lunch at Andersons.

Actually, it's Jo's birthday today and mine tomorrow, but we tend to be interchangeable when it comes to celebrating

Comment

I just got a yay!

Do you know how hard it is to type without smudging just-painted nails? I'm supposed to be getting ready for my birthday lunch at Andersons.

Actually, it's Jo's birthday today and mine tomorrow, but we tend to be interchangeable when it comes to celebrating
                Have fun! And happy birthday to Jo too
                And wow, I've just realised, Sarai, you and I will be doing the exact same thing this time next week!!! *bounces*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yuck, GW's giving me hickups and sneezes!

I just got a yay!

Awesome!

And Happy Birthday to Jo!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    And wow, I've just realised, Sarai, you and I will be doing the exact same thing this time next week!!! *bounces*
                    Originally posted by josiane
                    Jeez, I'm seeing double and I haven't even had a drink yet

Yes we will *bounces along with Josiane grinning like an idiot*

Comment

Jeez, I'm seeing double and I haven't even had a drink yet

Yes we will *bounces along with Josiane grinning like an idiot*
                      Yep, GW was giving me hiccups and sneezes too
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

To Jo...

My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

*headdesk* I forgot to tell you my dream!

I dreamt I was at ComicCon, and I was allowed to ask a question....

Came my turn to step up to the mike....

Hi! I'm Jumble and I have a question for Damian.

Damian: Hi Jumble

Hi! Damian, I've often wondered.....

Whoa! Wait a minute! Did you say you're Jumble?

Yes

And you have a question for Damian???

Yes. Damian, I've often wondered....

(looking down and muttering) She's supposed to be my biggest fan and she's asking him a question!

..... what kind of a........

(still muttering) That's just wrong!

Damian: Martin, shush! I can't hear the question! (people start to giggle)

...mind.........

But........ she's supposed to love me.... it's..... (giggling gets louder)

Martin? Martin!!!

(he looks up and frowns at me)

You're right, I'm your biggest fan and I love you to bits, ok? Now can you just stop pouting for a minute so I can ask Damian my question?

(with a big grin) Ok! (lots of laughter and applause from the audience)

And then I finally got to ask my question, but I woke up before he could answer it

Poor Martin
                          Last edited by Jumble; 09 August 2009, 03:19 AM.

Comment

It seems like Stargate invades the dreams of us all...
                            My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Thanks Kirdy

Well in my case it's not exactly Stargate that invades my dreams

Comment

Just got a call from Anderson's, asking which particular table I wood like

Next week I've gone for one away from the window, don't want to ruin my reputation as an upright, sober, professional Childminder

Comment

Working...
                                X