Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Hi Jann! *waves*

Ohhh, Jumble. Is that green Martin pic from an Atlantis ep? I've only been through the eps Sam is in.

If someone is interested the transcript from the Sanctuary panel at CC was posted here. It's 4 posts in total.
    SGA Tao of Rodney

Wow! Thanks

Comment

Wow, soo many awesome new pics!
      *hearts MGM site*
      I had a real trawl through it last weekend, but barely scratched the surface Gotta spend some more time on it this weekend I feel
      *huggles Woohoos*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Wow, soo many awesome new pics!
        *hearts MGM site*
        I had a real trawl through it last weekend, but barely scratched the surface Gotta spend some more time on it this weekend I feel
        *huggles Woohoos*
        I actually found a bts pic of Martin under an ep that he didn't direct Now I'm trying to resist the urge to spend hours trawling through all the bts in case I've missed one

Because you know, I only have just over 4000 pics........ it's not enough

Comment

I guess I haven't posted this here yet...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Now, with only a little imagination, I see the ultimate Sam/Major Wood pic, right there! ^
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Absolutely awesome!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OK... is the SGU wormhole a different colour then?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  *watches Cags mincing about the thread* Niiiiice

I've just been to Sainsbury's, not too busy really, but then I always self-scan so I don't have to join a massive queue

I occurred to me that if you're not drinking wine, I needed to get something to offer you other than water So bought some fizzy and some juices, and I'll try to resist popping vodka into your cranberry juice
                  Bizzarely enough I was planning on bringing a bottle of plonk for everyone else... or do you really want me to do those jello shots? (I think there's lime jelly in the cupboard and I guess the question is tequila or vodka since I have a whole bottle of each). As for me, so long as you have tea I'll be happy. Part of me is kind of thinking "get a train, have a drink" but it wood just take me too long to get home.

Nice pics I came back to there. It made the whole trauma of Sainsbury's worth it. My local doesn't have self scan (too many tea leafs round here for that) but urgh... self scan and metrication was a sod to do at your one. I used to work for Sainsbury's on the Retail Systems Installation team (called RSIS for short and pronounced arses... someone's idea of a joke I am sure). I converted that store to metric a few years back. All that self weigh and the scales and the systems that drive them; instead of a 4 hour job I was there from 4pm on the Sunday until 7am on the Monday morning doing it... I have worse tales of my days on the team, as well as many drunken nights in hotels...happy days... er...
                  Well the most exicting thing about my shopping trip -aside the two bottles of wine I smuggled into the trolley - was my little man shouting very loudly "I've got a pooey bum" in the middle of the baked beans aisle.
                  The question now is, how many bottles glasses of wine will I get through tonight, bearing in mind hubby is off work tomorrow so I don't have to get up with the larks?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh but I luuuuurve the self-scan system! It had a few teething troubles at first, and then again when they changed over to Nectar, but now it's great. I sail through the fast track checkout whilst hoards of people stand in the long queues at the other ones And it means I know how much I've spent, and whether I can afford 12 bottles of my favourite plonk or just 6

I vote for vodka shots

May I say your bubs has perfect timing, I mean, in the baked beans aisle

I bought some nice new wine glasses while I was there - very large ones That'll save me bobbing up and down getting refills for everyone

*studiously ignores Nad shipping *my* Major Wood with that Carter floosie again*

Edit: Either GW is on the fritz again, or my server is being a pain Either way I'm fed up with it, so I'm off for an early night with a good book

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Just getting my own back for all that teasing

Comment

I feel the need to tease some more...

I didn't know Martin was an author too?

(and, Self Scan - did you know your local JS was the first one in the country to get that? My teammate actually installed and worte the manual on it).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            I feel the need to tease some more...

I didn't know Martin was an author too?
                            Er........?

(and, Self Scan - did you know your local JS was the first one in the country to get that? My teammate actually installed and worte the manual on it).
                            Really? Cool! I can never understand why so few people use it. Weird

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Er........?

Really? Cool! I can never understand why so few people use it. Weird

People are odd.

Well you said you were going to bed with a good book so I figured it could have only one author.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X