Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    *huuuugs* Missed you!

You guys having a meet-up with the drinkies and the merriment?
    We are, on the 15th down at Jumble's house!! You should come down, if you're up to travelling? It's gonna be a hazy blast of wine and squeeing and Woohooding.

With a little bit of West Wing thrown in for good measure .

EDIT: Just realised I hadn't hugged you for being sick Jumble! I hope it was just the normal flu? Even so it sucks to be sick, are you feeling better now? And how upsetting that you missed your trip, even if you did get to be here **hugs**

Comment

Good grief! I can't remember when it's been so busy on here, I can hardly keep up

*huuuugs* Missed you!

You guys having a meet-up with the drinkies and the merriment?
      Indeed we are With a sleepover for some so we can have as much drinkies and merriment as we can handle

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Do you even have to ask about that? Yes, I would like that! Thanks!
      Okey dokey

Well, I do hope that at some point during three days I can get my butt here. Three day party? Now that's my kinda partaayyyyy!

I'm sorry, did I make you faint?
      No........ yes And I've been doing soooo well lately

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I'm surprised you can get off the floor knowing that you'll be meeting Martin next year! Are you counting down the days??

Comment

Oh yes, I can attest to that

Yes, it's a shame you have to go home, because Oma isn't staying over on the Saturday so there is room But you have to be somewhere on the Sunday don't you?
          Yeah. Driving to sunny windy Lincolnshire for my sins. I could possibly persuade hubby to delay a day but then we'd miss my brother in law (he flies out to Florida on the 17th) and it wood be nice to see him, if only for a day. He's taken his wife's (hubby's sister) death rather... oddly!
          Also - and I'm almost ashamed to admit it - I have never yet spent a whole night away from my baby boy and I don't think I could. I'm not ready. I know that makes me sound utterly pathetic. I just...can't.
          I'm not even the clingy, over fussy paranoidy type mum either - I guess I just accepted that the day I had him my social life would be severely reduced for the next 18 years!
          Actually, somewhere around his 3rd week after birth I realised I wasn't getting a lay in, much less a day off for the next 18 years and had an "OMG what have I done" moment but, you know, I wouldn't change a thing. He's a complete miracle IMO and there were so many variables on the path to his being that he almost never was that not a moment goes by when I don't feel incredibly blessed and amazingly lucky to be his mummy. It's that that helps me thank the stars and the Gods I don't believe in every day for the blessings I have in life and slap myself upside the head if I slip into wallowing in self pity for the things I want but can never have.

Ah, now who's had too much wine.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            We are, on the 15th down at Jumble's house!! You should come down, if you're up to travelling? It's gonna be a hazy blast of wine and squeeing and Woohooding.

Yes, any chance of that? We're also doing Sunday lunch at Anderson's restaurant I actually remembered to book the table today

EDIT: Just realised I hadn't hugged you for being sick Jumble! I hope it was just the normal flu? Even so it sucks to be sick, are you feeling better now? And how upsetting that you missed your trip, even if you did get to be here **hugs**
            *hugs back* Yes, just normal flu, made worse by a sinus infection Way to waste a week's holiday, but I'm much better now thanks

So how it going with the new house? Settled in now?

Comment

I'm surprised you can get off the floor knowing that you'll be meeting Martin next year! Are you counting down the days??
              Am I counting down the days? No not really............... *cough*358*cough* because I'm not really that excited, I mean it's only Martin....

Comment

Yes, any chance of that? We're also doing Sunday lunch at Anderson's restaurant I actually remembered to book the table today
                Oooh I forgot about that, how exciting!!

*hugs back* Yes, just normal flu, made worse by a sinus infection Way to waste a week's holiday, but I'm much better now thanks

So how it going with the new house? Settled in now?
                Glad to hear it that you're feeling better, and that it was just normal flu .

It's a gorgeous house, I absolutely love it, I just wish we had the internet. It's a ridiculous situation, the short version being that because we basically leave next door to the landlady she hasn't bothered to register the place as a separate dwelling, meaning we have no rights when it comes to installing things! If the house wasn't so nice then I'd have found some way out of the contract a long time ago. Ah well, whats done is done. I just hope that it does come next week and that the wireless signal will be strong enough to come from her house to ours!

But yeah, thanks for asking!! If I didn't live so out of the way I'd hold a shipmeet up here! Unfortunately you all live down south, *grumbles*

EDIT: I knew it! Maybe we could rustle up some sort of Martin related calendar for you as a present !

Comment

Good grief! I can't remember when it's been so busy on here, I can hardly keep up

Indeed we are With a sleepover for some so we can have as much drinkies and merriment as we can handle

Okey dokey

Well... where is Jumble's house?
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*fans Jumble again*
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a gorgeous house, I absolutely love it, I just wish we had the internet. It's a ridiculous situation, the short version being that because we basically leave next door to the landlady she hasn't bothered to register the place as a separate dwelling, meaning we have no rights when it comes to installing things! If the house wasn't so nice then I'd have found some way out of the contract a long time ago. Ah well, whats done is done. I just hope that it does come next week and that the wireless signal will be strong enough to come from her house to ours!

But yeah, thanks for asking!! If I didn't live so out of the way I'd hold a shipmeet up here! Unfortunately you all live down south, *grumbles*
                      I second being glad to hear you're feeling better, and that it was just the normal flu.

Aww you should still hold a shipmeet there. Actually, I'd loooove to meet you Your house sounds really lovely. But it doesn't sound very helpful in terms of getting what you want. Yikes.

I recently had to move out (recently?? April!) and I live in a flat. It's nice. But not a house!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm off there this Sunday, Suz and Mike are treating me for my birthday It's great, because I've been there so often (last time with five of the mums that I work/have worked for, when nobody mentioned that I was the only one on red wine so I had to drink it all.......) everyone knows me and I get special treatment Stuart even made me a special dessert because I whinged about my favourite not being on the menu that night

I'm glad you're happy with the house The internet problem will get sorted, then it will all be perfect

I don't mind travelling to you, and I'm sure Josiane wood be up for it Oma might have more of a problem being so far south, but I'm sure we can figure somethig out

EDIT: I knew it! Maybe we could rustle up some sort of Martin related calendar for you as a present !
                        That wood be good, because you woodn't want me to lose track wood you?

Well... where is Jumble's house?
                        Farnham in Surrey Just south of London.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *fans Jumble again*
                        Thanks LJ, I really appreciate your support at such trying times

Comment

Hello Woohoos!!!

*huggles Jumble for calling her Guinea Pig Bekki*
                          *huggles Sarai for being here, woohood!*
                          *huggles Cags because she can*
                          *huggles Wendy because she doesn't think she's ever huggled Wendy personally on the Woohood thread before *
                          *huggles Jas for her amazing avatar!!! -fangirl thunk- *
                          *huggles Nad because she is not on the list of recent replies *
                          *huggles Josi because she totally knows Josi *
                          *huggles Amanda because she still reads Regularamanda with the wrong emphasis*

I'm all huggled out !

Also - I WANNA COME TO THE SHIPMEET!!!! *has a small tantrum* Ah well - you should buy some Jacob's Creek and pretend that it came from my backyard...or something...or...play Mallozzi with a J and pretend that I'm there seranading you with it...(Jumble swilling her wine and saying "play it again, Sam)

Also...self indulgent OT time

Spoiler:
                          The musical I am doing just got reviewed It was a really nice review - I'm so happy!

Linky - if anyone wants to read

Hehehe - the reviewer said I looked like Scarlett Johansen....bahahaha
                          Last edited by Bekki; 05 August 2009, 08:28 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*dancez through the thread before heading off to write*
                            sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Bekki the link doesn't work

I'm having trouble getting Jacob's Creek around here, so we'll have to settle for McGuigan's and Little Penguin

We wish you could be here too *hugs*

Comment

Wood morning, Woohoos! I'm off to bed now! Hope you all have a fun day while I'm sleeping! Wasn't Joe's blog hilarious last night!

*floats off to bed*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X