The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Welcome back Sarai *huge hugs* Have you heard about the Woodstock 40th Anniversary Party? It's the same weekend as the Shipmeet, and I've ordered plenty of wine
    That's marvellous news! Yeah I got the invitation when I logged on , I did wonder if you'd thought about the carnage our wine induced posting will cause *giggles*!

I was just saying to Josi we need to make some plans there, I have no idea where I'm going or for that matter when I'm coming down there!

EDIT: Will PM you Josi, but its not urgent so go to bed by all means!

EDIT 2: And thanks for the link !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Sounds like quite a day Cags!

So what have I missed?! How was Ship Day?! Is Jann back?! Does Luvnjack still love Joe?! Has Jumble spontaneously combusted with excitement? Has Nad ever seen the lady on the park bench again???!!

EDIT: A bizarre question but does anyone know anything about intellectual copywright law? Need to pick the brains of someone who understands the jargon!
      1. Ship Day was great, I stayed up till 5am again I shouldn't have even been here, but my trip got cancelled because I had the 'flu.

2. She came back, then went off to France for yet another holiday

3. LJ still loves Joe, of course she does

4. Not yet..........

5. See Nad's answer

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      (((((Sarai))))) Good to see you

Jumble, where are those first pics from? Is it a new vid or something that I've missed or something?
      They're all from a vid of the screening of Continuum, one of those on the MGM site (I think). And the screencaps were made possible because I saw you tell someone else how to get them in KMPlayer, so thanks for that

Comment

They're all from a vid of the screening of Continuum, one of those on the MGM site (I think). And the screencaps were made possible because I saw you tell someone else how to get them in KMPlayer, so thanks for that
        Ah. Cool! I haven't been through the videos on that site yet. (just the bloopers)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Has anyone told Joe that he has a critter named after him?
          No, but feel free

That's marvellous news! Yeah I got the invitation when I logged on , I did wonder if you'd thought about the carnage our wine induced posting will cause *giggles*!
          It was my first thought

I was just saying to Josi we need to make some plans there, I have no idea where I'm going or for that matter when I'm coming down there!
          Yes, we do need to sort that out. I'll do a pm

Comment

Still telling yourself that, huh?

Well. Don't get me wrong I see the attraction but... there's just every now and again there's a picture of him or a bit in a video clip and he just looks so much like my older brother for a minute split second that... urgh... no!

I wish I had a picture I could show you to demostrate that but, sadly, my side of the family are surprisingly reticent at having photos taken, whereas hubby's family are, well... I think they just have more parties if I am honest.... there was the cocktail party, the fireworkss party (never EVER again), the St George's day parrty, the numerous Halloween parties, the Greek God's party, the barbeque at Franie's when I fell of the giant inflatable rhinocerous and broke my thumb... it's all there in gory and shameful detail on facebook.

*wishes she wasn't driving for the Ship meet.*

*helps self to another glass of wine and stick of celery and wonders if it's a suitable substitute for broccoli*
            Last edited by Cagranosalis; 05 August 2009, 02:24 PM. Reason: On my third glass now. Quelle Surprise!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Ah. Cool! I haven't been through the videos on that site yet. (just the bloopers)
              Tbh, I'm not totally sure that's where I got it from There were three vids taken at the screening. Amanda is in them I can zip them up for you if you like?

Comment

Me too

*hugs Wendy* Good to see you

So from Small Victories I followed on to Upgrades and then D&C, and it struck me that Martin's voice was a lot different back then. In his later commentaries he's a lot more relaxed and less serious, and it really shows in the timbre and tone of his voice. Also his accent has become more pronounced, probably for the same reasons
                Thank you!

I got your invite for the anniversary. I will try my hardest to attend. Life is pretty crazy at the moment, which is why you see me one day and then poof for a while. But but but but LOVE YOU!

I love Martin when he's relaxed and laid back.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Well. Don't get me wrong I see the attraction but... there's just every now and again there's a picture of him or a bit in a video clip and he just looks so much like my older brother for a minute split second that... urgh... no!

I wish I had a picture I could show you to demostrate that but, sadly, my side of the family are surprisingly reticent at having photos taken, whereas hubby's family are, well... I think they just have more parties if I am honest.... there was the cocktail party, the fireworkss party (never EVER again), the St George's day parrty, the numerous Halloween parties, the Greek God's party, the barbeque at Franie's when I fell of the giant inflatable rhinocerous and broke my thumb... it's all there in gory and shameful detail on facebook.
                  Oh yes, I can attest to that

*wishes she wasn't driving for the Ship meet.*

*helps self to another glass of wine and stick of celery and wonders if it's a suitable substitute for broccoli*
                  Yes, it's a shame you have to go home, because Oma isn't staying over on the Saturday so there is room But you have to be somewhere on the Sunday don't you?

Comment

Wendy!!!! *huggles*

Thinking about how much wine we're going to drink is making me feel very ill. Don't get me wrong, I'm squeeing off my chair with excitement about seeing you guys again, but I'm so very hungover today that the thought of anything alcoholic is just...well...

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Thank you!

I got your invite for the anniversary. I will try my hardest to attend. Life is pretty crazy at the moment, which is why you see me one day and then poof for a while. But but but but LOVE YOU!

We love you too, and really hope you can make it to the party It's on for three days, so hopefully you'll be able to pop in

I love Martin when he's relaxed and laid back.
                      Relaxed and laid back........

Comment

Wendy!!!! *huggles*

Thinking about how much wine we're going to drink is making me feel very ill. Don't get me wrong, I'm squeeing off my chair with excitement about seeing you guys again, but I'm so very hungover today that the thought of anything alcoholic is just...well...

*huuuugs* Missed you!

You guys having a meet-up with the drinkies and the merriment?
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Tbh, I'm not totally sure that's where I got it from There were three vids taken at the screening. Amanda is in them I can zip them up for you if you like?
                          Do you even have to ask about that? Yes, I would like that! Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

We love you too, and really hope you can make it to the party It's on for three days, so hopefully you'll be able to pop in

Laid back........

Well, I do hope that at some point during three days I can get my butt here. Three day party? Now that's my kinda partaayyyyy!

I'm sorry, did I make you faint?
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy!!!! *huggles*

Yes, last night was a bit like that for me too I think I'll probably avoid wine for a while

I'll save it all up for the shipmeet

Comment

*fans Jumble*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X