• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yeah but........ hmmmmm.............

Cags stop being......... enigmatic........... it's not Wednesday

.... is it?
    Oh uh, sorry no. Another 5 minutes and I will be more enegmatical...

or something.

I'm sitting here slightly amused by a green I just got for some comments I posted on the 3rd movie specualtion thread. I think I'm being praised and insulted all in one hit.

Oh well. Jello is jello.
    sigpic

Comment

Baring my soul here…….

……here is the reason I felt the need to get so drunk tonight (and believe me, I am very very drunk..….) the reason I haven’t slept well for weeks……

These three children have been with me all their lives. The younger two (brother and sister) are leaving me at the end of next week.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my job, I really do. But at times like this, when I feel my heart is being ripped out of me, I wonder how sane it is to keep on doing it

But at least I've had the joy of knowing them, loving them, guiding them through their early years.

(I’ve made the vid ‘private’, so if you can’t see it, friend me and I’ll add you.)

Comment

((((Jumble))) *squishy hugs*

I can't see it so I friended you

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid nekkid nekkid*

(((JUMBLE))) I am sorry you're sad. I hope the morning brings a better view of life.

I am a very happy camper. My mom is officially done with her radiation treatments! *happy dance* Now, for the big scan to see what the tumor is doing...*crosses fingers, goes off to corner to write*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh good grief! Drunken blubbering all over the thread Sorry

I feel awful for whinging, especially in light of Jasmina's recent loss It really doesn't compare.

I have a well deserved hangover this morning Good thing I'm not working today

On top of which, I dreamt that I was chatting to Martin at the con and he said a couple of things which he could only have known from reading here, and when I asked him how long he'd been following the thread he said about 18 months, which by then wood mean from when we started

LJ so pleased to hear the treatment is over. Hopefully now she will be able to build up her strength again *crosses fingers for scan results*
            Last edited by Jumble; 05 August 2009, 02:07 AM.

Comment

LJ, picking Joe up on his typos?

I like this bit

…well…it’s quite the eyebrow-raiser. Actually, the double eyebrow-raiser. Hell, the truth is, you don’t have enough eyebrows to make it work. Trust me.
              But of course, he does

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *runz through thread nekkid nekkid nekkid*

(((JUMBLE))) I am sorry you're sad. I hope the morning brings a better view of life.

I am a very happy camper. My mom is officially done with her radiation treatments! *happy dance* Now, for the big scan to see what the tumor is doing...*crosses fingers, goes off to corner to write*
                That's great. *crosses fingers for good news*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Oh good grief! Drunken blubbering all over the thread Sorry

I feel awful for whinging, especially in light of Jasmina's recent loss It really doesn't compare.

I have a well deserved hangover this morning Good thing I'm not working today

On top of which, I dreamt that I was chatting to Martin at the con and he said a couple of things which he could only have known from reading here, and when I asked him how long he'd been following the thread he said about 18 months, which by then wood mean from when we started

LJ so pleased to hear the treatment is over. Hopefully now she will be able to build up her strength again *crosses fingers for scan results*
                (((((Jumble)))))

You've practically raised these kids, and now they're going away. You have every right to be sad. *passes aspirins to help with the hangover*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  That's great. *crosses fingers for good news*

(((((Jumble)))))

You've practically raised these kids, and now they're going away. You have every right to be sad. *passes aspirins to help with the hangover*
                  Thanks (((((Jasmina)))))

*grabs aspirin*

Comment

*hugs Jumble for leaving kids*
                    *hugs LJ for Mom*
                    *hugs WooHoos for awesomness*
                    *hugs PTB*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad for being so....... huggy*

*throws in some Martin pics... just because*

Just as I was about to post this my doorbell rang. There was nobody there, but when I looked down there was a box. Look what I found inside.....

Spoiler:

They appear healthy and cared for. I just wish the person that left them had asked, I woodn't have said no, and it wood have been good to know their ages, food likes and such

The bunny is a boy, the guinea pig a girl. I don't even know their names

Comment

Well, I'm home! I didn't get the part, but I still think the impulsive decision was a good one. I will be spending my whole life flying around auditioning for things, so now is a good time to start

And I wasn't too naughty

(((((((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))))

I know how you feel! I dreamed about my childcare kiddies for years after I stopped teaching them They are special little nuggets!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Well, I'm home! I didn't get the part, but I still think the impulsive decision was a good one. I will be spending my whole life flying around auditioning for things, so now is a good time to start
                          Too right, and the more you do this the less stressy it will become

And I wasn't too naughty
                          And what exactly does that mean, hmm?

(((((((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))))

I know how you feel! I dreamed about my childcare kiddies for years after I stopped teaching them They are special little nuggets!!!
                          Indeed they are *hugs*

Comment

Ooh - new sweet friends for Jumble! Have you named them? I feel they should be PTB related!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Ooh - new sweet friends for Jumble! Have you named them? I feel they should be PTB related!!!
                              Not yet........ I'm thinking of calling the gp 'Bekki'

Maybe 'Joey' for the bunny?

And stop avoiding the question ^^^^

Comment

YES! Guinea Pig me!! I like Joey too! Especially seeing as it's a different animal as well as a PTB! And Joe is fairly awesome!

...avoiding the question, eh? Well, ok - I was a bit naughty. But sober...does that make it less naughty or more naughty?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X