Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
    Wood Morning!
    Oooh never heard of that but it sounds good!

Hehe great dream jumble, if only indeed.

Just watched the CC Sanctuary panel...again! Martin is so funny! I sure wish I could go to The Sanctuary Experience Con next year.

((((jasmina)))) I'm so sorry *more hugs*
    Julia(samcarterrules)
    *bounces* I'm going

Jasmina I'm so sorry to hear that
    Spoiler:
    There are no words that will really help in such a devastating situation. I'm sorry just doesn't cover it

Comment

((((Jasmina))))

I'll be thinking of you and your family.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hm... I notice an increase in Naked martin Pictures.
        Nice

I woke up at 4.30 because there was a firetruck driving into the street, with flashing lights and sirens... There was a fire a few houses down. Yuck. Scary thing is that there had been a fire on saturday morning at another neighbour's house

One fire is meh. Two fires over the weekend are just scary.

Anyway. I'm off again *hugs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Guh! Hot pics of Joe!! Must. Not. Save. On. Mom-in-law's. Computer!!! *licks monitor*

We had pan-fried crookneck squash:
          http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...hcrookneck.jpg

Slice into 1/4 inch slices, batter, then fry gently in butter. Ever so yummy!

*goes back to ogling Joe*
          Umm, yes. Ever so artery busting too, I'll warrant.

The only squash we really have over here is Butternut Squash, which I absolutely love, tossed in olive oil and mediterranean herbs and oven baked.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Wood Morning WooHoos

I reckon I spend too much time on my computer, apparently I think I can solve everything with my mouse

OT dream (as in, no Martin )

Spoiler:
          I have two spare bedrooms, both of which need to be tidied up and made presentable in time for the Shipmeet, and I had been thinking about what needs to put into the loft, what needs to be dumped etc.

I dreamed that I had set about moving stuff........... by just clicking on things and dragging them into the loft or the car !!!!

*shakes head* If only

I'm surprised nobody's suggested Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you until you love me)

Maybe not

I wish you really could solve things like that.
          Don't tidy up on our behalf... well not mine anyway - I have a toddler so disorganised chaos is my normal mode these days.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Hello Woohoos. It's been crapy few days here

Spoiler:
          My sister lost the baby (she was 6 months pregnant) It shock us all since everything was going ok. But at least she's gonna be all right.
          Oh Jasmina ((((hugs))))

That's just horrible and crappy. Hugs and condolences to your sister.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Umm, yes. Ever so artery busting too, I'll warrant.

The only squash we really have over here is Butternut Squash, which I absolutely love, tossed in olive oil and mediterranean herbs and oven baked.

I wish you really could solve things like that.
            Don't tidy up on our behalf... well not mine anyway - I have a toddler so disorganised chaos is my normal mode these days.

Oh Jasmina ((((hugs))))

That's just horrible and crappy. Hugs and condolences to your sister.
            Ah yes, but the others will at least have to be able to reach their beds Atm, I can barely see them

That's what happens when your kids grow up and move out, leaving you room to 'spread'

Comment

Thank you guys

*hugs all the Woohoos*

.... even the nekkid ones.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry Jas That's really sad...
                *hugs*
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Spoiler:
                  My sister lost the baby (she was 6 months pregnant) It shock us all since everything was going ok. But at least she's gonna be all right.
                  Aw Jas *huggles*
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

(((((((((Jasmina)))))))))))
                    Spoiler:
                    So very sorry to hear that, what an awful thing to happen. My thoughts are with you and your sister and your family.
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((Jasmina))) So sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and your family.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        (((jasmina))) Huge hugs.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Strange dream: I was with a large group and we were at RDA's house as guests. (YUM! My brain conjured great images of RDA for me to drool over in my sleep.) Anyway, so we're at his place for some charitable work of one kind or another, and then he kicks us out cuz he says he's sold the house (even though in RL he just finished building it!) Anyway, weird. But RDA. *shrug*

Now back to PTB-loving.

I love Joe.
                          sigpic

Comment

OH no Jas that's horrible *huggles to you and your family...especially your sister* My condoleances!

Increase in nekkid Martin pictures*hits internet in here* why do I hear that while I almost can't view any pics because of slow internet! *wants martin pics....is craving them* Mooooooooooooooooore
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone for the hugs and prayers. They really mean a lot. ((((((Woohoos))))))
                              sigpic

Comment

At last! I've been suffering from internettant intermit all day

Er....... inter.... enternetting unter.... you know what I mean, right? It just keeps coming and going

And no, I haven't been at the vino ......

I've been capping and clipping Martin, which apparently has a similar effect

Comment

Working...
                                X