The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are still new photos! These from Grace Under Pressure are really nice

Yeah, I know he've done lot of good job, he deserves some rest and relax.
    It's a bit sad seeing him in this condition but still shining like a star and being funny as always...

*hugs Martin*
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      There are still new photos! These from Grace Under Pressure are really nice

Yeah, I know he've done lot of good job, he deserves some rest and relax.
      It's a bit sad seeing him in this condition but still shining like a star and being funny as always...

*hugs Martin*
      I didn't think he looked that bad

Oh yes, lots of new pics on MGM site. Some are not good quality, others are brilliant

I love that he has 'special' written on his sleeve, because he sooooo is

Edit: Ooops! How did that one get in there again?

Comment

Jumble... I knew you'd love that last pic. Just have to wonder if he took his shorts off too?

Oh and I had a Martin/AT/helen Magnus dream last night and I'm blaming you...

Actually it was all about AT's hair since llast night someone was discussing her being blonde for SG-1#3 and just how blonde blah blah blah so... in my dream, half way through Sancuary S2 she goes... uh, red and she sort of morphed into...um...you... and then Martins helps her dye it a sort of gingery blonde...

OK I say it's your fault but possibly triggered by my own slightly interesting experiments with dying my own hair.. ho hum!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Jumble... I knew you'd love that last pic. Just have to wonder if he took his shorts off too?
          I doubt it, but it's an interesting image

Oh and I had a Martin/AT/helen Magnus dream last night and I'm blaming you...

Actually it was all about AT's hair since last night someone was discussing her being blonde for SG-1#3 and just how blonde blah blah blah so... in my dream, half way through Sancuary S2 she goes... uh, red and she sort of morphed into...um...you... and then Martins helps her dye it a sort of gingery blonde...

OK I say it's your fault but possibly triggered by my own slightly interesting experiments with dying my own hair.. ho hum!

OMG! So now other people are dreaming about Martin and me That's just ... weird........ and wrong ......

Edit: This isn't getting my vid done Plus I'm not sure about the song now I was planning on Hungry Eyes, but then I just heard 'Push the Button'............

Comment

OOOh nooo... Push the buttton... hhmm... good choice... do both!

Ok, I only had the dream at all because the stupid smoke alarm woke me up at silly o'clock and kept me awake for 4 hours. The alarm didn't go off but, when the battery is dying it sort of beeps every 10 minutes. It did that from 3am but I could not face the prospect of getting up and getting out the step ladder, leaning it up the stairs (because, of course, the alarm is half way up) and taking it down to change the battery or, better still, beat the crap out of it with a large hammer. Hubby slept through the whole bloody thing while I tried to find a comfortable spot with my head under a pillow that didn't result in suffocation. All that fidgeting, of course, disturbed the cats who thought 3am was a perfectly sensible time to start hassling for food and I got my head paced on for about an hour and purred in my ear whilst the other one tried to eat my toes...

I love my cats, I really do.

I'm looking for a pic with all the Shippy Hippy sprites on it. I'm sure we had one somewhere. The Mempics are on the Shippy hippy site but no sprite pics. I wanted to make a Shippy Hippy / Woohoo sig in honour of my new found madness.

Hmm, do we have a Martin sprite?
            sigpic

Comment

OOOh nooo... Push the buttton... hhmm... good choice... do both!
              Hmm. Bit of a time problem there

Ok, I only had the dream at all because the stupid smoke alarm woke me up at silly o'clock and kept me awake for 4 hours. The alarm didn't go off but, when the battery is dying it sort of beeps every 10 minutes. It did that from 3am but I could not face the prospect of getting up and getting out the step ladder, leaning it up the stairs (because, of course, the alarm is half way up) and taking it down to change the battery or, better still, beat the crap out of it with a large hammer. Hubby slept through the whole bloody thing while I tried to find a comfortable spot with my head under a pillow that didn't result in suffocation. All that fidgeting, of course, disturbed the cats who thought 3am was a perfectly sensible time to start hassling for food and I got my head paced on for about an hour and purred in my ear whilst the other one tried to eat my toes...

I love my cats, I really do.
              Funny how those alarm batteries never run out during the day, huh?

I'm looking for a pic with all the Shippy Hippy sprites on it. I'm sure we had one somewhere. The Mempics are on the Shippy hippy site but no sprite pics. I wanted to make a Shippy Hippy / Woohoo sig in honour of my new found madness.

Hmm, do we have a Martin sprite?
              Give me a couple of minutes and I'll sort some out for you

And yes, we have one or two
              Last edited by Jumble; 02 August 2009, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Here you go Sprites

Some are duplicated in the S.H.I.P. and WooHoo folders, and there seem to be a lot of Martin

Comment

Wow fantastic! Right, new sig making project for me tonight.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow fantastic! Right, new sig making project for me tonight.
                    Cool

I, on the other hand, am now well and truly flummoxed.........

Truly, Madly, Deeply.........

I shouldn't listen to the radio when I'm planning a new vid

In My Dreams keeps beckoning as well............
                    Last edited by Jumble; 02 August 2009, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Loving the pics guys!!

OK, where do I find the broccoli??

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Cool

I, on the other hand, am now well and truly flummoxed.........

Truly, Madly, Deeply.........

I shouldn't listen to the radio when I'm planning a new vid

In My Dreams keeps beckoning as well............
                        How about I knew I loved you before I met you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBtijic5Fk

Rather apt methinks!

(I'd still go with Hungry Eyes though, if I were you).

Edit: you can do them all eventually. I still have a ton of S/J ones I want to do (and a few from my old XF fandom too) but never can get the impetus to do them. I need to get a bee in my bonnet about them before I can do it and then I can knowck them out really fast.
                        sigpic

Comment

Second try of posting this...internet is BAD! over here

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          I wood have noticed the same thing But how come every time a cute guy shows up, a girl always looks a mess It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
                          It is! But I can't help it...luckily we did the proper introductions this morning when I looked better!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          You'd be surprised how many men are attracted by the 'messed-up' look Looking too well made-up and neat can make a girl seem unapproachable

And if Jann was in a bikini and all wet, I'm betting he wasn't looking at her hair
                          No idea...but I'm never the girl that wears a lot of make-up(if you've seen pictures of me you know that! )

Didn't really pay attention to that!(where he was looking)

vacation babbling
                          Spoiler:
                          Still don't know the color of his eyes, while they are dreamworthy(I looked at them and they are very distinctive but I forget about thinking what color it is) Found out his name etc.. He's also here alone with the folks(and his dog)

Other funny thing is that when I was buying some groceries earlier today I walked somewhere where they were playing table tennis...three times the ball fell and the boy had to turn around three times and stare at me And mom was having this whole conversation to me...*snort* Don't even know what it was about!

Poor me!

As for the FC of CoTG
                          Spoiler:
                          If you watch it you should see it as a stand alone, it works better like that...still I think they removed some akward conversations and added some good stuff!
                          For example I didn't even notice that we got a different Teal'c voice! Overall it's a very good new version! When it's available in my country I'm for sure going to buy it!

And I love Martin in those vids, even if he looks a bit tired...perhaps someone should offer him a vacation at a spa and massage him...etc...so he can relax...
                          sigpic

Comment

How about I knew I loved you before I met you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBtijic5Fk

Rather apt methinks!
                            I love that one too.........

(I'd still go with Hungry Eyes though, if I were you).

Edit: you can do them all eventually. I still have a ton of S/J ones I want to do (and a few from my old XF fandom too) but never can get the impetus to do them. I need to get a bee in my bonnet about them before I can do it and then I can knock them out really fast.
                            Ah yes, but with S/J vids you have hundreds of hours of footage to choose from, whereas with Martin there's not so much and I already repeated a lot of the best clips. Don't like doing that. I'm currently ripping all the new SF's that I got on the 10 season set, so that'll give me a bit more of him to play with. But if I keep making loads of vids it's going to get very repetitive

*sigh*

*tosses broccoli to Julia*

Edit: *waves to Jann* Mememememememememe!! I'd take really good care of him

Comment

Really Jumble? I didn't expected you to want to take care of him...

I can do it to you know...they do have this whole spa resort thingie over here...somewhere
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Really Jumble? I didn't expected you to want to take care of him...

I can do it to you know...they do have this whole spa resort thingie over here...somewhere
                                Jann, the man needs REST, somewhere quiet, well away from other people, somewhere cosy........... and he does appear to like my conservatory, in my dreams

Comment

Working...
                                X