No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the commentary in the ship thread Jumble I couldn't have them semi bashing OBPTB!

*huggles Martin and the rest of the PTB*
    *huggles Jumble for helping defend PTBs*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hmmm. I just broke with tradition and listened to a commentary that wasn't Martin

Window of Opportunity with PDL.......

A lot of the comic scenes were add-ons because the show came in short - the juggling scene, the Wacko! scene, the scene where Teal'c whacks the guy with the door.....

Also, this was the first ep written by Joe and Paul (Scorched Earth was shown first, but written second), so they obviously came in with humour right off the bat No surprise there then

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Thanks for the commentary in the ship thread Jumble I couldn't have them semi bashing OBPTB!

*huggles Martin and the rest of the PTB*
        *huggles Jumble for helping defend PTBs*

Yeah, I wood have done it sooner but I tend to be asleep at 4am

I think we put them straight

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Yeah, I wood have done it sooner but I tend to be asleep at 4am

I think we put them straight
          hehe it was only 11 pm my time But I knew you wood (spelling wright again ) come by and find it and defend them Our poor guys! We love you Martin and Brad and Coopie and Joe and...can't remember the rest

Comment

*waves again*

Not much going on today I see??? Well...it's saturday so I can understand that!

Had an horrible night last night coz the airmattress I slept on wasn't too good and thus I slept on the hard ground which involved me waking up with a horrible backache! From that point forward everything did went better though! We went to the ocean...I discovered that there are luckily some teens on this camping!

Ohhh... I just discovered we are getting new neighbours tomorrow(they were checking the place out...they came a day too early)...mmmm...Nice looking boy and he has a cute dog as well! and I *think* he has green eyes! (plus a six pack)

EDIT: *giggles* I see that Jumble is watching some commentaries again! Niiiiice I only brought S4 and S7 with me so I hope that there are some good commentaries on those!(hint hint)
            sigpic

Comment

hehe it was only 11 pm my time But I knew you wood (spelling wright again ) come by and find it and defend them Our poor guys! We love you Martin and Brad and Coopie and Joe and...can't remember the rest

Yes, spotted it as soon as I got up, and immediately put up the PTB forceshield

Oh, and now listening to Watergate, which is where Martin suddenly sounds happier and more relaxed. I guess doing 4 commentaries in a short time settled him into it

You missed out your favourite 'PTB' Or have you finally accepted that he isn't one?

Comment

Hey Jann

Green eyes, a six-pack AND a dog??? Grab him quick!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *waves again*

Not much going on today I see??? Well...it's saturday so I can understand that!

Had an horrible night last night coz the airmattress I slept on wasn't too good and thus I slept on the hard ground which involved me waking up with a horrible backache! From that point forward everything did went better though! We went to the ocean...I discovered that there are luckily some teens on this camping!

Ohhh... I just discovered we are getting new neighbours tomorrow(they were checking the place out...they came a day too early)...mmmm...Nice looking boy and he has a cute dog as well! and I *think* he has green eyes! (plus a six pack)

EDIT: *giggles* I see that Jumble is watching some commentaries again! Niiiiice I only brought S4 and S7 with me so I hope that there are some good commentaries on those!(hint hint)
                  ((((Jann))) For the backache But yay for the cute guy!!! I love how you're not sure about the eyes but your certain of the six pack

Yes, spotted it as soon as I got up, and immediately put up the PTB forceshield

Oh, and now listening to Watergate, which is where Martin suddenly sounds happier and more relaxed. I guess doing 4 commentaries in a short time settled him into it

You missed out your favourite 'PTB' Or have you finally accepted that he isn't one?
                  *loves TPTB forceshield*

Oh my word! See! That's what happens when I make a Martin sig I forget about my PTB! *huggles RDA* Because he is a PTB *runs*

Comment

Hey Jann

Green eyes, a six-pack AND a dog??? Grab him quick!
                    Gimme some time He had to go again with the folks Tomorrow they'll be back!

Did I mention the brown curly hair too????
                    sigpic

Comment

Gimme some time He had to go again with the folks Tomorrow they'll be back!

Did I mention the brown curly hair too????
                      Aww! He sounds cute...keep us updated

Comment

((((Jann))) For the backache But yay for the cute guy!!! I love how you're not sure about the eyes but your certain of the six pack
                        Well...he is/was shirtless!

I only made a bad impression since I just came out of the ocean(hair is a MESS!) and I just started up my computer and was typing on it...

Okay gotta go...shower/dishes and mom is waiting!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well...he is/was shirtless!

I only made a bad impression since I just came out of the ocean(hair is a MESS!) and I just started up my computer and was typing on it...

Okay gotta go...shower/dishes and mom is waiting!
                          I wood have noticed the same thing But how come every time a cute guy shows up, a girl always looks a mess It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Comment

You'd be surprised how many men are attracted by the 'messed-up' look Looking too well made-up and neat can make a girl seem unapproachable

And if Jann was in a bikini and all wet, I'm betting he wasn't looking at her hair

Comment

You'd be surprised how many men are attracted by the 'messed-up' look Looking too well made-up and neat can make a girl seem unapproachable

And if Jann was in a bikini and all wet, I'm betting he wasn't looking at her hair
                              Hmm...and if a guy doesn't like a girl because of how she looks then he's not worth her anyway!

hehe I forgot about that Very true

Comment

Hmm...and if a guy doesn't like a girl because of how she looks then he's not worth her anyway!

hehe I forgot about that Very true
                                That's it, you've got it

Aaaaaand I seem to have put another dvd in...... Scorched Earth now

I particularly like the commentaries Martin does with Jim Menard and James Tichener, because they all have interesting things to tell and none of them ever talks over the others

I can't bear Martin Gero on commentaries, he buts in continuously

Comment

Working...
                                X