• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Poor Robin, having his character defined like that
    Nah. It spices him up.

EDOIT: I'm gone for now! *hugs*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Nah. It spices him up.
      Maybe that was the plan Will hasn't exactly spiked my interest so far. But from what they were saying it seems he's going to be far more interesting in S2

Edit: Bye Nad *waves* Have a good day

Comment

Maybe that was the plan Will hasn't exactly spiked my interest so far. But from what they were saying it seems he's going to be far more interesting in S2

Edit: Bye Nad *waves* Have a good day
        *is putting on coat*

See, I liked Will. But that was all I felt for him. I thought he was nice.
        So what you said, he just wasn't very... interesting.

But I also think that's because he was surrounded by very outspoken characters. Helen, Tesla, Druitt... Even Ash and Henry had a clear... profile.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*is putting on coat*

But I also think that's because he was surrounded by very outspoken characters. Helen, Tesla, Druitt... Even Ash and Henry had a clear... profile.
          True, it's hard to shine amongst such a great collection of huge characters.,

I really wish Chris and Ryan had been at ComicCon

Comment

In the interests of ascertaining whether it was accidental or not, I had to watch it six times last night........... nope, still not sure, so I'll just have to watch it again

Aw, buddying up with Joe. Lucky you

Poor Robin is seriously going to regret that comment

Little clip of Martin and AT Smiley Martin
            So cute. I love it how welcoming they look with the fans.

it took 10 min for that clip to load <headdesk>

*is putting on coat*

Yup. Basically, Will is the 'boy next door'. He's nice, good looking, smart, helpful, but there is nothing that would make him stand out and shine among all the cool kids around. He's just.... there.... *shrugs*
            sigpic

Comment

True, it's hard to shine amongst such a great collection of huge characters.,

I really wish Chris and Ryan had been at ComicCon
              I really wish we see Emilie somewhere. She hasn't done a lot of publicity stuff. There was an interview last year with her answering questions as Ashley. It was really cool.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                So cute. I love it how welcoming they look with the fans.

it took 10 min for that clip to load <headdesk>
                Yes...... I'm hoping to catch a smile like that from him next year *sigh*

It did? Strange.....

Yup. Basically, Will is the 'boy next door'. He's nice, good looking, smart, helpful, but there is nothing that would make him stand out and shine among all the cool kids around. He's just.... there.... *shrugs*
                True, but there has to be someone like that I think

I really wish we see Emilie somewhere. She hasn't done a lot of publicity stuff. There was an interview last year with her answering questions as Ashley. It was really cool.
                We still don't know what's been going on with her. Maybe she's needed personal time out. We do know that she's in S2 though

Comment

Me too.
                  Funny thing is that since I saw her out of character, I started to like Ashley more too...
                  Same with Robin and Will.

Maybe I'm just weird like that, but sometimes it works to know that the actor behind the character is nice

sigpic

Comment

Me too.
                    Funny thing is that since I saw her out of character, I started to like Ashley more too...
                    Same with Robin and Will.

Maybe I'm just weird like that, but sometimes it works to know that the actor behind the character is nice
                    Hmm. I guess that's true. Maybe I'd like Will better if I were more impressed with Robin

I made a wp for the challenge.... songs from the 80's, and since I still have this one stuck in my head

Last edited by Jumble; 30 July 2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

*stumbles in* ...Woohoos...morning...Joe dream? Tired. *stumbles back out, off to drive some more*
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to LJ as she drives away*

Hope you're enjoying your trip

Comment

It's funny how ''trip'' has the same effect on me as the word ''crack''...
                          Hm.

Hmm. I guess that's true. Maybe I'd like Will better if I were more impressed with Robin

I made a wp for the challenge.... songs from the 80's, and since I still have this one stuck in my head

Nice WP!

sigpic

Comment

It's funny how ''trip'' has the same effect on me as the word ''crack''...
                            Hm.
                            See, some of us can bring any subject under discussion round to Martin (that wood be me ) and some of us can bring it all down to the level of hallucinatory drugs (that wood be you )

Nice WP!
                            Thanks, have another one....

Comment

See, some of us can bring any subject under discussion round to Martin (that wood be me ) and some of us can bring it all down to the level of hallucinatory drugs (that wood be you )

Yeah... I'd rather do Martin, though. Drugs are evil.

WoooHoood!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah... I'd rather do Martin, though. Drugs are evil.
                                You'd rather........ Ok, who are you and what have you done with our innocent little Nad??????

WoooHoood!

Comment

Working...
                                X