No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A final reminder that party time is less than four hours away...spoiled, as always, in deference to those who aren't interested...

Spoiler:

And I've found something to post that pays homage to our Shippy Hippiness!

Comment

*runz in * Joseph Mallozzi ROCKS!!!! *flails...has fangurl attack...swoons*
      sigpic

Comment

My entire family has swine flu

...I'm locking myself in another room!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *Hugs Jumble right back and blames it on too much wine.*
          You only hug me when you're drunk?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *runz in * Joseph Mallozzi ROCKS!!!! *flails...has fangurl attack...swoons*
          Joe had a party and didn't invite me?

I hugged him anyway, just for being so AWESOME!!!

Edit: (((((Bekki))))) I hope you don't get it, 'flu of any kind is no fun

Comment

SANCTUARY PANEL VID!!!

WooHoooooood!!!

White Shirt!

Last edited by Jumble; 28 July 2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              My entire family has swine flu

...I'm locking myself in another room!
              *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Yay! I as throwing curses at SyFy last night for not letting me watch the panel...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs*

Yay! I as throwing curses at SyFy last night for not letting me watch the panel...
                There are SIX parts to it *happy dance* I just downloaded them all

*iz in heaven*

Comment

*iz in heaven*
                  *squees*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*iz in heaven*
                    But it's not complete. There are parts cut out. I wantz all of it! *pouts*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *squees*

I'm feeling sooooooooo much better now, it's amazing what a massive injection of new Martin footage can do

I should contact the Medical Council and tell them I've found a cure for the 'flu!

*huggles Martin*

Oh, I've just realised it's Ship Day......... that'll have to wait until I've watched all six vids and capped every pic of Martin.............

Priorities

Comment

*hands Jumble vitamins and huggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          But it's not complete. There are parts cut out. I wantz all of it! *pouts*
                          Really? What have they cut out, and how do you know?

Edit: Thanks Bekki, but I think I just a got a big enough boost to never need vitamins again

Comment

Really? What have they cut out, and how do you know?

Edit: Thanks Bekki, but I think I just a got a big enough boost to never need vitamins again
                            Well, first of all it's too short. I think panels run for about an hour. All the parts here are small, about 2-3 min each.

And second, when a part starts they've already said something or are laughing about something, and it's not shown what.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Well, first of all it's too short. I think panels run for about an hour. All the parts here are small, about 2-3 min each.

And second, when a part starts they've already said something or are laughing about something, and it's not shown what.
                              Ah, I see what you mean. I guess it's hard to get it all onto youtube...... I'm just really grateful that somebody got it on there at all, and in such good quality Hopefully the S1 dvds will have the whole thing *crosses fingers*

Comment

Ah, I see what you mean. I guess it's hard to get it all onto youtube...... I'm just really grateful that somebody got it on there at all, and in such good quality Hopefully the S1 dvds will have the whole thing *crosses fingers*
                                Don't get me wrong. I love that fact that there is something out there already. But like all things Sanctuary I just... want more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X