The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hey... I'm Dutch. I've been raised with the smell of weed lifting on every summer breeeze that entered my room, mushrooms growing in the backyard and speed sold in kindergarten.

(Disclaimer: Yes, that was a joke. )

I... That's not what I... I didn't mean...

I'm fine. A little mad-ish, but noting that will ruin my perfect Shippy Hippy mood. Ha!
    Pfft! You Dutchies have all the fun

Want to vent?

Originally posted by babancat View Post
    HI Woohoos *waves*

Did you see the latest news from Gatecon?

https://twitter.com/Gatecon

Bye *waves*
    What? When is that? Not that I could go..........

Oh, and I know I'm really over using this sig, but......... you can blame Estrela for this version

Edit: Sorry Babancat, in my excitement I forgot to say thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oh and I don't think I will go out of my way to buy the new CotG eighter.
      I was fairly positive, but after all reviews and the fragment I saw, I'll just wait untill it goes down in price. I don't think it's worth it. Added glances and effects are awesome, but they cut scenes that were essential to me and eventhough the original ep was corny, I love it because of it. Even the nudity.

The franchise will most likely get my money for it someday, but not now and not the full price.

Sorry Brad
      Yep, agreed on all points Except that I doubt I'll buy it at any price

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
        HI Woohoos *waves*

Did you see the latest news from Gatecon?

https://twitter.com/Gatecon

Bye *waves*
        I see babancat beat me to the announcement.

Does this mean Jumble is spending all of July in Vancouver?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          I see babancat beat me to the announcement.

Does this mean Jumble is spending all of July in Vancouver?
          It's in July? Not much chance of that I'm afraid I've already re-arranged my holidays to fit SE in

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            I wonder if I can convince Hubby to vacation in Vancouver next year...
            Well it was also announced that your beloved Joe M is going to be at the Legendary Gathering thing which is held (I think) the day before Gatecon - in the same hotel...

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Pfft! You Dutchies have all the fun

Want to vent?
              Hehe, actually, I heard that we don't have nearly as much 'fun' as the neighbouring countries... Legislation makes us decent

And nah, it's not important enough.

Oh, and I know I'm really over using this sig, but......... you can blame Estrela for this version

Edit: Sorry Babancat, in my excitement I forgot to say thanks
              *giggles*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hm. I found a site where you can make a manga of yourself (kind of like the sprites). I don't think it does Joe justice, but it was the closest I could get...

I'll try my own drawing...sometime...
                sigpic

Comment

Hm. I found a site where you can make a manga of yourself (kind of like the sprites). I don't think it does Joe justice, but it was the closest I could get...

I'll try my own drawing...sometime...
                  Hehe, he looks a tad... scary.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm sure you can do Joe a lot better than that LJ I'm sure his ears weren't that big last time I looked

Comment

I'm sure you can do Joe a lot better than that LJ I'm sure his ears weren't that big last time I looked
                      Those were the small ones! It will be interesting to see what I can come up with.
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ for her mum* Glad she's doing OK
                        *huggles Jumble for impending unemployment* Hope it all works out OK!
                        *huggles everyone else just because*

CotG
                        Spoiler:
                        Well I'm excited about it, but then I'm easily pleased and also have no self-restraint when it comes to buying DVDs I can understand where you're all coming from though, I'm sad about the loss of some of those iconic lines, but seeing as I have it on pre-order from Amazon I'm going to see what I actually think when I see it We're all entitled to our own opinions and to like and dislike what we do, after all And I'm kind of thinking of it a bit like Jasmina said, kind of like an AU version. I did like the looks in the clip APA posted, I have to say Anyway, I'll let you all know what I think too when I see it next week
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Those were the small ones! It will be interesting to see what I can come up with.
                          Indeed it will

And he needs a bigger smile

I just got my SGA S5 dvds today, and he's done quite a few commentaries so I might have to break with tradition and listen to a commentary that isn't Martin

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *huggles LJ for her mum* Glad she's doing OK
                            *huggles Jumble for impending unemployment* Hope it all works out OK!
                            *huggles everyone else just because*

CotG
                            Spoiler:
                            Well I'm excited about it, but then I'm easily pleased and also have no self-restraint when it comes to buying DVDs I can understand where you're all coming from though, I'm sad about the loss of some of those iconic lines, but seeing as I have it on pre-order from Amazon I'm going to see what I actually think when I see it We're all entitled to our own opinions and to like and dislike what we do, after all And I'm kind of thinking of it a bit like Jasmina said, kind of like an AU version. I did like the looks in the clip APA posted, I have to say Anyway, I'll let you all know what I think too when I see it next week
                            *huggles Josiane back* It'll be fine I'm sure

As to CotG, I hope you enjoy it, I'm sure lots of people will

To me, those looks seemed a bit..... overdone? I felt they didn't really fit properly somehow And I hate that they took out those lines just before they went through the gate

Comment

*huggles Josiane back* It'll be fine I'm sure

As to CotG, I hope you enjoy it, I'm sure lots of people will

To me, those looks seemed a bit..... overdone? I felt they didn't really fit properly somehow And I hate that they took out those lines just before they went through the gate
                              Well if nothing else I reckon the looks have to be a good sign for the ship and confirmation in movie 3... I mean, why else make it so obvious in a recut just a year or so beforehand if not??
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Well if nothing else I reckon the looks have to be a good sign for the ship and confirmation in movie 3... I mean, why else make it so obvious in a recut just a year or so beforehand if not??
                                That occurred to me too It's obviously something that Brad has done deliberately, so bodes very well for Movie 3

Comment

Working...
                                X