The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*

Anybody got that pic of Dan with the sunburn? The one without the 'Sarai' tattoo? I've searched and I can't find it

Jasmina remind me, when will the categories go up for Round 4? I want to start choosing pics............

Comment

Sorry I don't have one Jumble. The themes will be announced at the end of the month, on the 31st probably. So... you got time...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Sorry I don't have one Jumble. The themes will be announced at the end of the month, on the 31st probably. So... you got time...
        It's ok, I just found it on google

Hmm. I'll be away then, so I won't be able to start until the following week I wish they'd give us the categories at sign-up time, because once I decide to do something I want to do it NOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          It's ok, I just found it on google

Hmm. I'll be away then, so I won't be able to start until the following week I wish they'd give us the categories at sign-up time, because once I decide to do something I want to do it NOW!!!!
          Patience, my young padawan, you must have.

I wanna do them now to.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Patience, my young padawan, you must have.

I wanna do them now to.
            Patience? Patience????????

I am patiently waiting for Sanctuary S1 dvds.

I am patiently waiting for Sanctuary S2.

I am very patiently waiting for SE.

I.don't.have.any.spare.patience.left.

Comment

I think Jumble finally broke.

*runz scared*

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*hugs everyone*

*really hugs TPTB*

COTG-
                Spoiler:
                APA posted the new Sam opening scene on the S/J thread...I may buy it, lots of UST and those looks between them!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It's all this waiting, it's not good for me

I need a distraction.........

There! Works every time

Comment

Morning, Woohoos.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey LJ

Any news?

Did you read Joe's blog yet? Couldn't help but visualize him standing in the garden in his socks smelling the marijuana lemon basil

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Hey LJ

Any news?

Did you read Joe's blog yet? Couldn't help but visualize him standing in the garden in his socks smelling the marijuana lemon basil
                        Everything seems good with Mom. Home from hospital; throwing up because the hospital wouldn't give her the right anti-nausia meds. But, that should settle down in a day or so.

Yes, I read Joe's blog last night and had a good giggle trying to imagine him in his flannel pants, smelling....herbs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Everything seems good with Mom. Home from hospital; throwing up because the hospital wouldn't give her the right anti-nausia meds. But, that should settle down in a day or so.
                          Oh good, that sounds better

Tbh, I think it's to be expected that she'll be a bit up and down considering what she's going through.
                          (((((LJ's Mom)))))

Yes, I read Joe's blog last night and had a good giggle trying to imagine him in his flannel pants, smelling....herbs.
                          .... unless the reason he was out there in his socks and flannel pants was because he'd been smelling....... herbs

I can just see the look on his face...

Comment

Oh, Joe and his shoes!
                            sigpic

Comment

*wanders back through* So, I've been thinking (I know--Scary!!), and I'm having a bit of a brain storm. I'm thinking JM would make a great anime character (and he wood love it, cuz he loves anime and all things Japanese!). So, I'm thinking I might try to draw a JM anime character. Hm. Sounds time-consuming. It will have to wait till...well...later.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *wanders back through* So, I've been thinking (I know--Scary!!), and I'm having a bit of a brain storm. I'm thinking JM would make a great anime character (and he wood love it, cuz he loves anime and all things Japanese!). So, I'm thinking I might try to draw a JM anime character. Hm. Sounds time-consuming. It will have to wait till...well...later.
                                Sounds good to me

A Manga-type Joe wood have to have enormous velvety brown eyes.......... deep deep chocolatey pools.............

Think you can handle that?

Comment

Working...
                                X