The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    The difference between Sanctuary and CotG is that, in Sanctuary entire storylines were re-written while in CofG the story is still the same, it's just some moments that were removed or added.

Webbies and S1 spoilers

Spoiler:
    Will and Bigfoot have a 'not so nice' past together in the webisodes. Will's story was fleshed out and that part was cut out. Druitt was able to travel through time not just space, but in order to do 'The five' and the blood story that was cut. The witches story had a very big Arthur/ Merlin mythology to it, but now the Cabal was created to make an enemy for the Sanctuary.
    And the cliffhanger at the end just killed me.

I can't tell if you're gonna like it or not, you're gonna have to decide for yourself. The thing is that most of what was shown in the webisodes isn't canon anymore, it's more of an AU for the show. If you go in with that opinion it might not be very bad.

Ah, ok.

Of course, if it's true that the webisodes will be on the S1 dvds I'm not going to be able to resist anyway But it's good to be given the warning

Edit: I just did the Round 3 voting. Complicated isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Ah, ok.

Of course, if it's true that the webisodes will be on the S1 dvds I'm not going to be able to resist anyway But it's good to be given the warning
      At least you'll know what you're getting into.

Edit: I just did the Round 3 voting. Complicated isn't it?
      There is a lot of stuff to vote on. It's good with the polls tho', less messy.

You're not sighing up for Round 4?
      sigpic

Comment

At least you'll know what you're getting into.

There is a lot of stuff to vote on. It's good with the polls tho', less messy.

You're not signing up for Round 4?
        Thought about it, but I don't know which character/actor to do Martin/Major Wood was a bit of a stretch, but apparently acceptable. All the other main characters are gone, so

Comment

Pick Siler.
          sigpic

Comment

Pick Siler.
            *headdesk* Why didn't I think of him?

WooHoooood!! The postman just brought my SGA S5 dvds

I know Martin's not on them, but I've been really looking forward to seeing the eps

Not that I've really got time............

Comment

Yay! When you do have the time to go through them let me know if there is something interesting, you know.... for me. Who knows when I'll be able to get them...

(that smilie is awesome! )
              sigpic

Comment

Yay! When you do have the time to go through them let me know if there is something interesting, you know.... for me. Who knows when I'll be able to get them...
                AT hasn't done any commentaries, but she might be in some of the featurettes. I guess she and Martin were too busy with Sanctuary at the time

(that smilie is awesome! )

Comment

AT hasn't done any commentaries, but she might be in some of the featurettes. I guess she and Martin were too busy with Sanctuary at the time

Yeah, they were filming at the same time and post production and what not... And the Sanctuary DVD's are soooooooo far away... *iz grumpy*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they were filming at the same time and post production and what not... And the Sanctuary DVD's are soooooooo far away... *iz grumpy*
                    For which we really should be grateful, but it's just a shame that Martin didn't get to direct any of the eps in the final SGA season

If it's true that he hasn't had the time to do some commentaries on Sanctuary S1 I'm going to be devastated *crosses fingers for lots of Martin in the Special Features*

Edit: The dumb thing is, it's starting to look like I might be out of work come October Maybe I should be more worried about that

Nah!

Comment

For which we really should be grateful, but it's just a shame that Martin didn't get to direct any of the eps in the final SGA season

If it's true that he hasn't had the time to do some commentaries on Sanctuary S1 I'm going to be devastated *crosses fingers for lots of Martin in the Special Features*

Edit: The dumb thing is, it's starting to look like I might be out of work come October Maybe I should be more worried about that

Nah!
                      I think only AT and KD did commentaries.

Out of work? Why?
                      sigpic

Comment

I think only AT and KD did commentaries.
                        Yeah, that's what I've heard But I can hope right up to the second those dvds drop through my door

Out of work? Why?
                        My two full-time children are leaving (totally unexpected, since they were planned to be with me for at least another three years ) and so far none of the families I've interviewed have proved suitable (yes I know I'm picky, but in this job it has to feel 'right')

I still have a part-timer and my after-schooler, plus Jo has scored a new job in a school for September so it's planned for me to take care of Oren, but now that the govt. are talking about keeping the schools closed after the summer holidays (to try to stop the spread of swine flu) there's a chance that the whole thing could fall apart and I could find myself twiddling my thumbs for a couple of months with no money coming in

Comment

The thing I'm really hoping for is commentary from AT and Martin for Requiem. Failing that, a featurette on the making of it. They surely woodn't miss the opportunity to do that for one of the best eps of the season?
                          Last edited by Jumble; 22 July 2009, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I've heard But I can hope right up to the second those dvds drop through my door

My two full-time children are leaving (totally unexpected, since they were planned to be with me for at least another three years ) and so far none of the families I've interviewed have proved suitable (yes I know I'm picky, but in this job it has to feel 'right')

I still have a part-timer and my after-schooler, plus Jo has scored a new job in a school for September so it's planned for me to take care of Oren, but now that the govt. are talking about keeping the schools closed after the summer holidays (to try to stop the spread of swine flu) there's a chance that the whole thing could fall apart and I could find myself twiddling my thumbs for a couple of months with no money coming in
                            *hugs* Hope things work out soon. You never know when new kids might pop in.

The thing I'm really hoping for is commentary from AT and Martin for Requiem. Failing that, a featurette on the making of it. They sure woodn't miss the opportunity to do that for one of the best eps of the season?
                            I hope so too.
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Hope things work out soon. You never know when new kids might pop in.
                              That's why I'm not really worried yet. I've been in this situation many times before, and what's always happened is that I've suddenly had several all turn up at once at the last minute
                              I hope so too.
                              *crosses fingers and toes*

Martin, if you're watching, and you want to make your WooHoos very happy......

PLEASE DO A COMMENTARY OR DS FOR REQUIEM!!!

Well there's no harm in asking is there?

Comment

That's why I'm not really worried yet. I've been in this situation many times before, and what's always happened is that I've suddenly had several all turn up at once at the last minute

*crosses fingers and toes*

Martin, if you're watching, and you want to make your WooHoos very happy......

PLEASE DO A COMMENTARY OR DS FOR REQUIEM!!!

Well there's no harm in asking is there?
                                Of course not!

*skips out to do some PSing*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X