• Show
Clear All

(((((LJ))))) Sorry to hear that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *sigh* Mom update:
      Spoiler:

She went to the hospital again last night. She was disoriented and was having trouble breathing. Doctors don't think she has pneumonia, but they're keeping her all day today and not letting her go to her radiation treatments for today. Dad says, "It's not as grim as it sounds." Can't wait to see them next week.
      (((((Luvnjack)))))
      Spoiler:
      I know it sounds bad, but your Dad is there with her and if he says it's not as grim as it sounds, he's probably right I know it's impossible for you not to worry about her, but try to think positive. Hopefully by the time you see her next week she'll be doing better *crosses fingers and sends get well vibes*

Comment

*hugs luvnjack*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy hugs LJ*

Keep us updated

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jumble, love your latest Martin sig!

And I see you went with the text on the Indiana Wood one. Coool
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

(((((hugggles for LJ)))))

Get better vibes for your mum.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Jumble, love your latest Martin sig!

And I see you went with the text on the Indiana Wood one. Coool
                Thanks

Tbh, I think my best sigs are the ones you provide the text for

Cags do me a favour and change your location Every time I see it I get that song stuck in my head

Comment

Thanks, everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles to LJ* and positive vibes towards your mom...I really hopes she gets better! (soon)
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh dear! Did I depress all the Woohoos! I've been working on a challenge piece. My goodness, it's taking forever!
                      sigpic

Comment

Harking back to the CotG discussion of a few days ago, if anyone's interested, here's Darren's review.

I'll watch it tomorrow and let you know what I think!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                            Harking back to the CotG discussion of a few days ago, if anyone's interested, here's Darren's review.

*wants to see it*

I know B ordered it...so perhaps we'll see it tomorrow...and otherwise I just have to wait till I come home!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Cags do me a favour and change your location Every time I see it I get that song stuck in my head

Sorry, but it's better than spending your day reciting "I'm looking over a four leaf clover" (B's current favourite "again, again mummy!" )

I changed it just for you. Unless you're a rampant Douglas Adams fan that out to be acceptable.

Meh, but he's not a shipper... I'll look forward to your review though.

Edit: Note to self. Do NOT put the end of a USB cable (attatched to a powered on device) in your mouth at any point. *facepalm*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Oh dear! Did I depress all the Woohoos! I've been working on a challenge piece. My goodness, it's taking forever!
                                No you didn't

I have so much stuff I need to do this week and there's just not enough time. I'm off to Michael's on Saturday, back Sunday night and then off to Scotland on Monday. And I still haven't done anything for Ship Day

Any news on Mom?

Thanks APA, looking forward to hearing your thoughts

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Sorry, but it's better than spending your day reciting "I'm looking over a four leaf clover" (B's current favourite "again, again mummy!" )

I changed it just for you. Unless you're a rampant Douglas Adams fan that out to be acceptable.

Meh, but he's not a shipper... I'll look forward to your review though.

Edit: Note to self. Do NOT put the end of a USB cable (attatched to a powered on device) in your mouth at any point. *facepalm*
                                Oh that's much better, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X