The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on all things and post congrats are in order for and *sighs*

I'll share my school moment of demonstration.
    We sat in the biology classroom when the teacher came out with a plastic brown model of that part of the male anatomy.
    We had the show and giggle, which went wrong, for the teacher kept knocking the model over and then my teacher added that the, uh, 'viewfinder' (Can one say the P word here? ) normally wasn't made of hard plastic and that one wood have to be more gentle, for it had feelings too.

Then, she gave the ''long nails warning'' and my friends looked at me, because I was the girl with 'the nails'.

It scarred me for life.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Gutter can never chase me away. I was PSing all afternoon and changing the colors on my LJ.

Pretty pics!

*stares*

Nad!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Congrats on all things and post congrats are in order for and *sighs*

I'll share my school moment of demonstration.
        We sat in the biology classroom when the teacher came out with a plastic brown model of that part of the male anatomy.
        We had the show and giggle, which went wrong, for the teacher kept knocking the model over and then my teacher added that the, uh, 'viewfinder' (Can one say the P word here? ) normally wasn't made of hard plastic and that one wood have to be more gentle, for it had feelings too.

Then, she gave the ''long nails warning'' and my friends looked at me, because I was the girl with 'the nails'.

It scarred me for life.
        *looks at very long fingernails*

That could explain why I have three children

'It' has feelings? Understatement or what

I spent the afternoon watching SGA, fell asleep half way through Tabula Rasa (Well it really isn't the same without the commentary )

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Gutter can never chase me away. I was PSing all afternoon and changing the colors on my LJ.
          *blinks*

...Is it just me or does PSing sound dirty too, now?
          And ever noticed how all those symbols on the side look like...

*sighs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *looks at very long fingernails*

That could explain why I have three children

'It' has feelings? Understatement or what

I spent the afternoon watching SGA, fell asleep half way through Tabula Rasa (Well it really isn't the same without the commentary )
          Hehe

And Tabula Rasa is awesome! Martin spoiled you.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

*sighs*
            It sounds very similar to PMSing.

What do they look like?

Hehe

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

*sighs*

Hehe

He has I rarely watch any of his eps without commentary any more

You see, if I watch without the commentary, I still hear it in my head. But my 'reproduction' of his voice is nowhere near as good as the real thing

So I'm now condemned to a lifetime of watching with the commentary *sigh*

Comment

It sounds very similar to PMSing.

What do they look like?

You mean with your guttery mind you don't see all those.... legs....... and um....... ok, there's one at top left (above the inverted Y)... seriously look at it........

Comment

You mean with your guttery mind you don't see all those.... legs....... and um....... ok, there's one at top left (above the inverted Y)... seriously look at it........
                  Of course I didn't see it. I still don't see it now.... even with your... graphic description. I'm innocent I tell ya.
                  sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                    That really is quite... um... well yeah
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Of course I didn't see it. I still don't see it now.... even with your... graphic description. I'm innocent I tell ya.
                      Of course you don't see it, how silly of me

And if we've descened into the gutter again, just remember that this time Nad started it!!!!

Edit: Josiane! don't look!!! You'll get seriously corrupted by that Nad if you're not careful

Comment

GW's ickybah.

And *hugs* jumble. Having to listen to commentaries for times to come...

sigpic

Comment

Of course you don't see it, how silly of me

And if we've descened into the gutter again, just remember that this time Nad started it!!!!

Hey! You ladies were the ones to feed me

sigpic

Comment

GW's ickybah.

And *hugs* jumble. Having to listen to commentaries for times to come...
                            I know However will I cope?

Hey! You ladies were the ones to feed me
                            Pfft! My role here is purely an explanatory and supervisory one. I'm just making sure you get the correct explanation for things.

Comment

!!!

And here I though GW was supposed to be PG

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I've just spent half an hour trying to get the yellow on this...

...to match with these...

....only to realise that it's not the same jacket *headdesk*

Honestly Martin, who needs two yellow slickers FCOL

Edit: Amanda Blame the Ancients, they created all those symbols......... makes me wonder if they weren't a lot more fun than I imagined

Comment

Working...
                                X