The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    See, that's where you're going wrong. You're supposed to roll it, not blow it

Actually, that reminds me of when my Suz was at school and they had the usual 'how to use a condom' demo at school. She came home looking very perplexed, and when I asked her what was wrong, she said they'd used a carrot for the demo, and "Really Mum, is it that small????" Poor kid was soooo disappointed

But of course I set her straight
    sigpic

Comment

Actually, that reminds me of when my Suz was at school and they had the usual 'how to use a condom' demo at school. She came home looking very perplexed, and when I asked her what was wrong, she said they'd used a carrot for the demo, and "Really Mum, is it that small????" Poor kid was soooo disappointed

Hahaha - we never got that talk at school *sighs* Now what am I gonna do?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Hahaha - we never got that talk at school *sighs* Now what am I gonna do?
        Well if you want to practise, use a cucumber

Oh no, wait! That might raise your expectations a bit too high

Best advice I can give is that it's not a good idea to dissolve into fits of laughter. Tends to kill the moment

Comment

That's odd. That's not what my hubby says...

Well if you want to practise, use a cucumber

Oh no, wait! That might raise your expectations a bit too high

Best advice I can give is that it's not a good idea to dissolve into fits of laughter. Tends to kill the moment
          I never had that talk either, but I was going to suggest the best thing to practice on is a... rabbit... wait! that might raise your, uh, expectations too high too, but for another reason... especially if you've got the purple one...
          sigpic

Comment

*SPLASH*

*comes up for breath*
            We used a cucumber at school, but I think they picked small ones on purpose
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *SPLASH*

Gosh it's hardly any wonder so many people grow up to have a salad fetish!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                That's odd. That's not what my hubby says...
                Not the....... I meant the co...oh never mind

Actually, I've never understood that, because surely 'blow' is the wrong way?

I never had that talk either,
                We didn't either. but we did have a reeeaaaaaally gorgeous student teacher for biology. I think he may have learned a little more than we did *whistles innocently*
                but I was going to suggest the best thing to practice on is a... rabbit... wait! that might raise your, uh, expectations too high too, but for another reason... especially if you've got the purple one...
                Ah yes, the purple one

Yeah, best not to start with that

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *SPLASH*

*comes up for breath*
                Are you sure it wasn't a courgette (zuccini)?

I do find that as you grow up your concept of size tends to alter. Like with wagon wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Gosh it's hardly any wonder so many people grow up to have a salad fetish!
                  *looks at the cucumber salad she just made* Ummm.....

sigpic

Comment

Puts a whole new slant on 'eat your vegetables dear, they're good for you'

Edit: 5 a day

Comment

ROFL!!!!

Now that's a good way to start the day, with gutter!

Never had any demonstrations...but when half the kids are probably already...ya know...who needs a demonstration?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*looks around* Where?

Ah, but maybe it's the other half that need the education You know what they say, nice girls don't go prepared

Sad for me then

Edit: Darn, missed it..

Comment

Aw thanks Jumble! I missed it too, so no worries
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Moooooorning...a lot of gutter when I was sleeping and dreaming gutter!

Awesome*splashes happily*

I would love Martin to explain his tool to me

You're starting to sound like Jann with your 'I am innocent' act
                            *wipes tear* My little girl is getting so big...I raised her well

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Well..... I am, unlike Jann.
                            You're not...you are just like me....really...

but that's a good thing you know!

Ah, but you forget that I'm an hour into the future.
                            I'm six hours behind...so give me the lottery scores of today so I can win it!

Although...now I think about it...from the ones that are posting atm (so right now/today) in the thread...I'm the closest to Martin

ROFLMAO

They just used the women's toy for that at my school...so we got an...proper...image of the ....tool.

and after the teacher did the example some of the boys had to come forward and do it as well....on the toy...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              You're not...you are just like me....really...

but that's a good thing you know!

I'm six hours behind...so give me the lottery scores of today so I can win it!
                              You gonna share the winnings?
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, did the excess of gutter water wash all the WooHoos away? *sigh*

There, that's better

Whoops

Comment

Working...
                                X