• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    I thought it was every day?
    *iz so confused...*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I don't have cable, so I can't watch till they put it up online! Hopefully tomorrow...
      That sucks. It was a good ep. Especially after watching the marathon of the 1st half of the season all day, lol.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*runs in*

Hi from the USA!! Jann arrived safely...after looooooooooong flight(haven't slept since yesterday 11 am(my time) oh the fun they're making of me now

Already met B's mother and brother and her husband

Oh and her brother is insane...*snort* walking in with wooden shoes
        (he just said he isn't insane...but he is)

gotta run
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          That sucks. It was a good ep. Especially after watching the marathon of the 1st half of the season all day, lol.
          Watched it today! Syfy got it up quick, bless their hearts! I really enjoyed it, especially the part where Carter was like, "You speak Dutch!?" You could tell he thought that was sexy as heck! Solid ep for their return!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *runs in*

Hi from the USA!! Jann arrived safely...after looooooooooong flight(haven't slept since yesterday 11 am(my time) oh the fun they're making of me now

gotta run
            Hiya hon!!! Sadly, I was out most of the day and didn't get a chance to contact B...But you musn't go to sleep!!! It's only 9:15 for us on the East coast, lol!!!
            Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Watched it today! Syfy got it up quick, bless their hearts! I really enjoyed it, especially the part where Carter was like, "You speak Dutch!?" You could tell he thought that was sexy as heck! Solid ep for their return!
            I know!!!! I loved that part!!! But then, I love almost all shippy moments, lol. But I agree that it was a great ep for their return. And I loved her response to Andy at the end about why Jack volunteered to go even though it wasn't safe for him. And how Andy said that the odds seemed to always be better if Jack was involved, lol. I think I might just have to watch it again soon, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

*bounces-squees-and-happydances-with-Jumble about SE*

Glad you're safely in the US, Jann! Hey look, we're (almost) in the same timezone again And I know what you mean about long flights... ... hope you get some sleep and you recover from the journey and the jetlag soon! *hugs*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in*

gotta run
                That's great Jann!! Glad to see you made it safely! *hugs* And we're only like 5 hours away from each other!!! So cool....

Oh and if B takes you to the museums in DC while you're there, totally check out the air and space museum, I love that thing to pieces!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  That's great Jann!! Glad to see you made it safely! *hugs* And we're only like 5 hours away from each other!!! So cool....

Oh and if B takes you to the museums in DC while you're there, totally check out the air and space museum, I love that thing to pieces!!
                  OMG THE SMITHSONIAN!!! You could spend a week there and still not see everything.

Glad you made it safely Jann. And Josiane, it's good to see you back online with GW. I hope your travels go well. *is envious of all the travelers*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                    OMG THE SMITHSONIAN!!! You could spend a week there and still not see everything.

Glad you made it safely Jann. And Josiane, it's good to see you back online with GW. I hope your travels go well. *is envious of all the travelers*
                    I love the smithsonians They're so awesome...I'm such a geek in those places well...a bigger geek then I normally am If life goes how I have it planned...maybe a long time from now I could be living in that area But when does life ever go according to plan anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Well, technically there are 2 A&S, and both are nice.

Growing up near DC, we went to every museum that existed by the time I was in about 4th grade...Most of them several times...
                      sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

*runs in*

(he just said he isn't insane...but he is

gotta run
                        *hugs Jann* Glad you made it safely

Wooden shoes? What's insane about that?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *bounces-squees-and-happydances-with-Jumble about SE*

Glad you're safely in the US, Jann! Hey look, we're (almost) in the same timezone again And I know what you mean about long flights... ... hope you get some sleep and you recover from the journey and the jetlag soon! *hugs*
                        *iz exhausted from all this squeeing and happy dancing*

*but carries on anyway*

Think I'll do a quick bit of worshipping before Michael wakes up....

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          Well, technically there are 2 A&S, and both are nice.

Growing up near DC, we went to every museum that existed by the time I was in about 4th grade...Most of them several times...
                          Yes there are Ones at the airport and I loved that one, I about had a heart attack in it........*is a total geek* *fangurls A & S museums*

Comment

*waves to all*

yup arrived safely...and only 5 hours away from you Amanda...I think more since we had to drive 4 hours to her house from the airport!
                            I got a good night of sleep...I slept for 10 hours FCOL...that's a LOT for me!! So totally awake now and happy Got some fruitloops...mmmmm.... I love the USA

Oh and I held a gun I don't think I'll be good at aiming though...those things are heavy

gotta go...we're going to float soon!!

Oh and Jumbly wood shoes are good...wooden shoes aren't
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                              Yay for arriving safely, Jann!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to all*
                                Oh and Jumbly wood shoes are good...wooden shoes aren't
                                *waves back*

But, don't you come from the land of clogs?

Michael's gone home *sniff*

So of course, I had to go and do some Martinart to cheer myself up

And an Amanda icon

and a new LJ header I made the other day and forgot to show

Oh, SUNGLASSES WARNING!!!

Spoiler:

I think I'm seriously in love with that pic

Comment

Working...
                                X