Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ...Seriously. Is grey/gray and english/american thing?
    It always confuses me.
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    What did you think he was doing? Screaming 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!' because he's just heard I got an SE ticket?

Yes.

UK = grey
    US = gray

<snipped>
    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Well, I am brilliant, so...

I prefer the spelling g-r-e-y, actually, and it gets me in trouble sometimes. Not sure why I prefer the British spelling for that particular word, but...

<snipped>quote]
    Actually, I'm with LJ here. I usually use 'grey' instead of 'gray'...I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I once knew a girl named 'grey' so the spelling sticks with me. But actually, I'm pretty sure I was taught to spell it 'grey' in school...

But really, I'm going to screw my students up soo much, lol!!! Half the time, I spell things the American way, the other half I spell them the British way. My poor future students...
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*waves at Jann*

Have fun!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        No repacking Jumbly Too lazy for that!
        and I am still breathing Nad

Ok gotta go for now...try to catch an hour of sleep and then on to the airport! (have to be there at 4 am)

Wuv ya all

((((Woohoos)))))
        Bye Jann *waves*

Have a wonderful time, and don't forget to write

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post

Actually, I'm with LJ here. I usually use 'grey' instead of 'gray'...I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I once knew a girl named 'grey' so the spelling sticks with me. But actually, I'm pretty sure I was taught to spell it 'grey' in school...

But really, I'm going to screw my students up soo much, lol!!! Half the time, I spell things the American way, the other half I spell them the British way. My poor future students...
        That's cool, they'll be bi-spellingual

Comment

*sneaks in*

b&w Martinarts

*sneaks out*
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Lovely artwork Achaja

And you wonder why I knew they were yours

Love the one with Shep/JoeF Soooooo true

Here's my only Martinart entry

Comment

I just spotted the wedding veil!

That's Martin directing Move 3, right? Right???

Comment

Thankies

Ha! I knew this one was yours for 100% Nice work, cool idea with '??'

EDIT: for the second I was wondering what are you talking about with dictionary in my hands...

No, this white thing on my sig is a frame brush with sweet flower - I woodn't think of it. ever
                hehe...
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Thankies

Thanks

Poor Martin, I wonder if he knows how worried he should be

Comment

If he reads just one of your dreams with him, yes - he should
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja! You kept up the WooHoo Honour
                      Well done. I love the Sam/Major Wood sig.

Jann, Have fun!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I didn't do any black and white Joe stuff! Do you think he's sad and upset? I'll be his mother is wondering why he's suddenly so grouchy. *sigh* Alas!
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't do any black and white Joe stuff! Do you think he's sad and upset? I'll be his mother is wondering why he's suddenly so grouchy. *sigh* Alas!
                          Meh. I think you need to do some serious mending now...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

If he reads just one of your dreams with him, yes - he should

Just as well I didn't tell you the dream I had this afternoon when I fell asleep He'd be calling Security on me the minute I get there

And no, I can't tell you about it. PG forum

*slaps forehead*

Now there was an opportunity missed I could have done Joe for the challlenge instead of being forced to do Jack

*ignores Nad's little dig*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*ignores Nad's little dig*

As you should

sigpic

Comment

Thankies

EDIT: for the second I was wondering what are you talking about with dictionary in my hands...

No, this white thing on my sig is a frame brush with sweet flower - I woodn't think of it. ever
                                hehe...
                                Oh right. I just thought on second look it appeared to be a veil *sighs with relief*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Meh. I think you need to do some serious mending now...
                                Maybe she should send him a jam sandwich, that wood cheer him up

*looks hopefully at LJ for a new notebook entry*

Edit: That's right Nad *sticks head back in the sand*

Comment

Working...
                                X