The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh I so hope you can. I need someone to get me on the right plane and keep my feet firmly on the ground once it lands

Oh yes, still bouncing despite a major hangover from celebrating just a little too much

I texted you last night......... at least I think I did.........

I had the check the email again this morning to make sure I hadn't dreamt it
    *checks phone*
    Lol, so you did! Sorry, I was asleep for about 12 hours straight last night - got back yesterday afternoon and was good for pretty much nothing for the rest of the day It's a loooong way to Australia
    But wow!!! With meet & greet?? Are you going to survive that?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome back Josi! Hope you had a great time.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I gotta bus to catch.

*waves*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *checks phone*
        Lol, so you did! Sorry, I was asleep for about 12 hours straight last night - got back yesterday afternoon and was good for pretty much nothing for the rest of the day It's a loooong way to Australia
        But wow!!! With meet & greet?? Are you going to survive that?
        I don't know

Comment

Welcome back, Josi!

Jumble, exactly how much sleep did you get?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I've stared at this pic a lot, used it for artwork........

.... and only just realised it's the wrong way round

I have a thing about checking his hands, and I found myself wondering why he had his watch on the wrong wrist, then I spotted the wedding ring .......... and looked at his t-shirt and realised

Edit: Wood Morning Nad I think I got about 5 hours Actually, five hours straight is pretty good going for me

Comment

Yeah

But hey, I can't be the only one so totally in love with er, besotted with full of admiration for him........
              Nah, there'll be hundreds of his fans there, I'll just fade into the background
              Lol...I think not...you're his biggest fan...you won't fade in the background

He's not stupid, he knows the connection between Sanctuary and Martin

He'll just have to deal with it After all, he was the one teasing me about making a trip to Vancouver without me
              Perhaps you can ask if he can come along...he can't go to the actual convention...but in a way he's there then...supporting you

On the whole love debate:
              Spoiler:
              I do believe in love...i've seen it in my family, certainly with my parents and I believe in it. My parents are now together(since last weekend) for 37 years...they've had of course a lot of ups and downs. I remember when I was younger that my parents had a period they used to fight every sunday(or almost every sunday)...that was also because of several things...
              Even with all the stuff they had to deal with in the past they're still together and really still love eachother...and they're still affectionate(blergh...teenage daughter does need feel the need to see that/kissing)

I don't believe in fairytales...I can't believe in love where there are only good times...I think if I will ever really fall in love it will be with someone who accepts me for who I am and I can have fun with, but also be there when it isn't going so good. I think that is love...someone who will always be there for you...no matter what.

For me the whole problem with falling in love is...that I don't want it. I'm actually, and this is the first time I say it, afraid of it. I love flirting and all that stuff, but really hooking up with one person no...I would feel bounded....not able to do whatever I want anymore..I've only met boys who would do that to me. Let me stay in here, while I know my future isn't in here...
              plus some bad history with men doesnt help(you wouldn't want to have meet me before till I was 16)...I still don't understand how my friends, that I still have from that time, put up with me....but those are the ones that understand me the best now

All in all...love does exist...even if you've never had it yourself, it is there. Of course we just name it while it's a biological response in our body on someone else, but if it's only that..I would want it...sometime...in the future
              sigpic

Comment

totally forgot to do this:

Welcome back Jos!!!!

Lovely pic you have of you and Bekki
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Lol...I think not...you're his biggest fan...you won't fade in the background
                  See, I don't think I am. I've only been a fan for a few months and I'm sure there are loads of others out there that have been fans of his for years. Nad for example

I may well be his loudest fan on here

Perhaps you can ask if he can come along...he can't go to the actual convention...but in a way he's there then...supporting you
                  Absolutely not I woodn't feel free to express my excessive squeeage if he were around, and that wood just spoil the whole experience for me.

He'll be fine about it, really

On the whole love debate:
                  Spoiler:
                  I do believe in love...i've seen it in my family, certainly with my parents and I believe in it. My parents are now together(since last weekend) for 37 years...they've had of course a lot of ups and downs. I remember when I was younger that my parents had a period they used to fight every sunday(or almost every sunday)...that was also because of several things...
                  Even with all the stuff they had to deal with in the past they're still together and really still love eachother...and they're still affectionate(blergh...teenage daughter does need feel the need to see that/kissing)

I don't believe in fairytales...I can't believe in love where there are only good times...I think if I will ever really fall in love it will be with someone who accepts me for who I am and I can have fun with, but also be there when it isn't going so good. I think that is love...someone who will always be there for you...no matter what.

For me the whole problem with falling in love is...that I don't want it. I'm actually, and this is the first time I say it, afraid of it. I love flirting and all that stuff, but really hooking up with one person no...I would feel bounded....not able to do whatever I want anymore..I've only met boys who would do that to me. Let me stay in here, while I know my future isn't in here...
                  plus some bad history with men doesnt help(you wouldn't want to have meet me before till I was 16)...I still don't understand how my friends, that I still have from that time, put up with me....but those are the ones that understand me the best now

All in all...love does exist...even if you've never had it yourself, it is there. Of course we just name it while it's a biological response in our body on someone else, but if it's only that..I would want it...sometime...in the future
                  I think what we witness in our parents and other family members tends to sway our own beliefs in this area. Which is probably partly why my early life was such a mess

I don't think you should be looking to fall in love just yet. Not the forever kind anyway, because you're far too young. You need more personal growth, learn more about who you are, learn to know yourself and love the person that you are, before you go looking for someone else to love. I was first married at 19, HUGE mistake And that mistake lead to others, mainly because I had been brainwashed into thinking that I was not a complete person unless I belonged to some man. But that's a whole other story

And the same thing happened to my Jo, probably because she didn't have the kind of example of happily in love parents that you have. That's something for which I will never forgive myself.

Sanctuary S2
                  Spoiler:
                  I've just been reading on the Sanctuary thread that there's a lot of speculation as to whether Ashley is being written out Anyone know anything?
                  Last edited by Jumble; 08 July 2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcome backs! *huggles Woohoos*

And Jumble, I heard that rumour about Ashley too when I was over in Aus - I've managed to convert one of my friends over there to Sanctuary and he's converted a few of his friends in turn and one of them had heard it. But I know no more
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Thanks for all the welcome backs! *huggles Woohoos*

And Jumble, I heard that rumour about Ashley too when I was over in Aus - I've managed to convert one of my friends over there to Sanctuary and he's converted a few of his friends in turn and one of them had heard it. But I know no more
                      And so the Sanctuary addiction spreads..........

Samctuary S2
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmm. I can't find anything definite, just rumours and speculation. Apparently she's not been mentioned much by the rest of the Sanctuary people. Someone on the Sanctuary thread said they'd heard she had an accident and was recuperating.

APA's theory is that (from the S1 finale) she isn't going to be in the first few eps of S2 because it'll take a while for that story arc to follow through and get her back.

Good grief! I wish these butterflies wood quit their fluttering...... I haven't eaten since yesterday lunch
                      Last edited by Jumble; 08 July 2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

See, I don't think I am. I've only been a fan for a few months and I'm sure there are loads of others out there that have been fans of his for years. Nad for example

I may well be his loudest fan on here
                        they're fans for a longer period of time but that doesn't make them bigger fans!

You're probably the loudest yeah...I agree on that!

Absolutely not I woodn't feel free to express my excessive squeeage if he were around, and that wood just spoil the whole experience for me.

He'll be fine about it, really
                        *snort* I know... but I love teasing people...you'll just text him...or so

I think what we witness in our parents and other family members tends to sway our own beliefs in this area. Which is probably partly why my early life was such a mess

I don't think you should be looking to fall in love just yet. Not the forever kind anyway, because you're far too young. You need more personal growth, learn more about who you are, learn to know yourself and love the person that you are, before you go looking for someone else to love. I was first married at 19, HUGE mistake And that mistake lead to others, mainly because I had been brainwashed into thinking that I was not a complete person unless I belonged to some man. But that's a whole other story

And the same thing happened to my Jo, probably because she didn't have the kind of example of happily in love parents that you have. That's something for which I will never forgive myself.
                        *huggles* and yeah...I agree with what you say...

plus being married at 19...I can't imagine for the life of me for being married right now... I mean, I'm still living with my parents FCOL

I've just been reading on the Sanctuary thread that there's a lot of speculation as to whether Ashley is being written out Anyone know anything?
                        No idea...but I hope not, I really liked the Helen/Ashley stuff in the show...it wouldn't be good if she is written out of the story. I know we can still have flashbacks with her in it, but it won't be the same!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          they're fans for a longer period of time but that doesn't make them bigger fans!

You're probably the loudest yeah...I agree on that!
                          Thought you might

*snort* I know... but I love teasing people...you'll just text him...or so
                          Maybe, if I have time

*huggles* and yeah...I agree with what you say...

plus being married at 19...I can't imagine for the life of me for being married right now... I mean, I'm still living with my parents FCOL
                          So was I up until that point

It works for some people I guess, but I think it's better to wait until you're more mature. People change such a lot in their late teens/early twenties.

Sanctuary S2
                          Spoiler:
                          No idea...but I hope not, I really liked the Helen/Ashley stuff in the show...it wouldn't be good if she is written out of the story. I know we can still have flashbacks with her in it, but it won't be the same!
                          Yeah, me too. I really can't imagine that they'd want to lose her. I mean, she's Helen's daughter FCOL
                          Last edited by Jumble; 08 July 2009, 12:42 PM.

Comment

There are few things that worry people about Ashley's fate in S2.

Spoiler:
                            1. The thing you mentioned about the accident.

2. Ryan Robbins (Henry) is now a regular on the show, instead of the recurring character he was in S1.

3. There is a new kick-a$$ female character that's rumored to show up in 11 eps.

4. In the report on LJ, from those few fans that were sitting outside the studio, it said

He (DK) glances down at our Sanctuary promos we each got and points towards Emilie and looks extremely wistful. "Emilie's awesome. I wish she was still here."

I'm really worried that they might kill her off. Altho' I do like APA's theory...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              There are few things that worry people about Ashley's fate in S2.

Spoiler:
                              1. The thing you mentioned about the accident.

2. Ryan Robbins (Henry) is now a regular on the show, instead of the recurring character he was in S1.

3. There is a new kick-a$$ female character that's rumored to show up in 11 eps.

4. In the report on LJ, from those few fans that were sitting outside the studio, it said

I'm really worried that they might kill her off. Altho' I do like APA's theory...
                              Sanctuary S2
                              Spoiler:
                              I'd seen a lot of those things. I really hope it doesn't all add up to us losing Ashley I really like the character and the actress too (even though I can never spell her name )
                              Last edited by Jumble; 08 July 2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

MOrning, Woohoos!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X