Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Aww so cute! I totally forgot about this HOT scene
      You forgot half nekkid Martin???

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *iz confuzed by soap bubbles*
      Oh they're there.......... I'm sure they're 'there'

Comment

I guess...but but but - now is the good time - for sunbathing and everything which can be done nakedhalf-naked

IT"S SUMMER FCOL - Woohoos wants more half-naked pics from Martin!!!
        puuleeeeeaaaasseee*puppy eyes*
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I guess...but but but - now is the good time - for sunbathing and everything which can be done nakedhalf-naked

IT"S SUMMER FCOL - Woohoos wants more half-naked pics from Martin!!!
          puuleeeeeaaaasseee*puppy eyes*
          Hmmm. Well SE is next July...... if I get a ticket I'll take my camera and see what I can do

Comment

You must scream - very loudly - (in WOohoos name) "we love you Martin"!!!!
            Aww I wish you to get the ticket and even get the photo and hug with HIM - you deserve it Jumble

- I forgot to tell you - like your new avi, I like blue colour
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You must scream - very loudly - (in WOohoos name) "we love you Martin"!!!!
              I'm hoping not to show myself up too much......... Sarai and Josiane will have to be ready with the duct tape
              Aww I wish you to get the ticket and even get the photo and hug with HIM - you deserve it Jumble
              Thanks But a hug? Not sure I could cope with that I might not want to let go

- I forgot to tell you - like your new avi, I like blue colour
              Thanks, I'm pretty much in love with my new icons/avis

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I'm hoping not to show myself up too much......... Sarai and Josiane will have to be ready with the duct tape http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...mbleshutup.jpg
                Thanks But a hug? Not sure I could cope with that I might not want to let go

Thanks, I'm pretty much in love with my new icons/avis
                They'll need something better than duct tape to put over your mouth Because you might steal it from them and duck tape yourself to Martin! And then you can tell him you won't let go till he assures you that there's Sam and Jack confirmation in the third movie

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  They'll need something better than duct tape to put over your mouth Because you might steal it from them and duck tape yourself to Martin! And then you can tell him you won't let go till he assures you that there's Sam and Jack confirmation in the third movie

You seriously think that if I were duct-taped to Martin I wood be thinking about J/S confirmation???????? Not.a.chance.in.Netu.

I refer you to our artwork thread conversation

Comment

You seriously think that if I were duct-taped to Martin I wood be thinking about J/S confirmation???????? Not.a.chance.in.Netu.

I refer you to our artwork thread conversation
                    But that's your perfect opportunity! oh! Wait we could have Sarai or Josi tell him that you won't let go till he assurs us of confirmation that'll work!

lol yes you'd be thinking very very guttery things

Comment

*runs in* *hugs everyone*
                      *starts a campfire* *sings*

...I bought a Beatles bag today. With a yellow submarine image. It's cheap, but very awesome.

And yes, that was very random.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

But that's your perfect opportunity! oh! Wait we could have Sarai or Josi tell him that you won't let go till he assurs us of confirmation that'll work!
                        You do realise that by then we may well have seen Move 3?

lol yes you'd be thinking very very guttery things
                        I'm not sure I wood be thinking guttery things, more likely fee

Edit:CONGRATS ON 7700 NAD

Comment

You do realise that by then we may well have seen Move 3?

I'm not sure I wood be thinking guttery things, more likely fee

Edit:CONGRATS ON 7700 NAD
                          *headpalm* D'oh! I forgot about that. Well you can scream a big "THANK YOU!" to him for us

Personally I could so see you fainting if you saw him You'd be very...jumbled

Edit- '69 post

Comment

*headpalm* D'oh! I forgot about that. Well you can scream a big "THANK YOU!" to him for us

Personally I could so see you fainting if you saw him You'd be very...jumbled

Edit- '69 post
                            Indeed I wood I keep swinging back and forth between 'Pleeeeeze let me get a ticket' and 'Pleeeeeze don't let me get a ticket'

Comment

Indeed I wood I keep swinging back and forth between 'Pleeeeeze let me get a ticket' and 'Pleeeeeze don't let me get a ticket'

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g.../69-Amanda.jpg
                              But that's a great opportunity You don't want to miss it!

Comment

*blinks*

it is evening and no gutter in the woohoo house? Only fainting?

*catches up*

ooohhh...Martin, nekkid and wet in bath gutter was earlier tonight.

Oh well...since he's still there*joins martin*
                                Last edited by starlover; 07 July 2009, 01:20 PM. Reason: sucky spelling
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X