Comment

Ooooh niiiiice pics! Thanks Jasmina

Comment

I wonder what are they holding....
        sigpic

Comment

Just what I was thinking........

Comment

If there was a bigger picture we could have been able to see. Unless whatever it is, its in Japanese, in which case we wouldn't understand anyway... I still want bigger pics tho'.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              If there was a bigger picture we could have been able to see. Unless whatever it is, its in Japanese, in which case we wouldn't understand anyway... I still want bigger pics tho'.
              Yes, I wish they were bigger too Can never be too big a pic of Martin

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Yes, I wish they were bigger too Can never be too big a pic of Martin
                Or Amanda

Did you watch the video? Wet Martin there at the end... That might spark few dreams...
                sigpic

Comment

Or Amanda

Did you watch the video? Wet Martin there at the end... That might spark few dreams...
                  Huh? I didn't see that............ the little vid at the bottom?

As far as I can see by zooming in, it is in Japanese

Edit: Oh yes, wet as in rain What's he got in his hand, as he puts it to his mouth? Darn it, I need a bigger version
                  Last edited by Jumble; 05 July 2009, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Huh? I didn't see that............ the little vid at the bottom?

As far as I can see by zooming in, it is in Japanese

Edit: Oh yes, wet as in rain What's he got in his hand?
                    You expected different kind of wet? *blinks*

I didn't see anything in his hand. I think that's someone else, that's hidden behind Martin, and you only see their hand....
                    sigpic

Comment

You expected different kind of wet? *blinks*
                      I just saw 'wet' and didn't think any further

I didn't see anything in his hand. I think that's someone else, that's hidden behind Martin, and you only see their hand....
                      It's so darn brief.......... for a moment there I thought it was a cigarette

Comment

I just saw 'wet' and didn't think any further

It's so darn brief.......... for a moment there I thought it was a cigarette
                        I doubt a cigarette would stay lit in that rain. Especially since it looked like Martin didn't use an umbrella.
                        sigpic

Comment

True.

Nad giving me that quote yesterday made me go and watch the Continuum Red Carpet vid again. Love the banter between Martin and Amanda

Techincal question Jasmina
                          Spoiler:
                          When you use the PrtSc button, where does the pic save to?

Comment

True.

Nad giving me that quote yesterday made me go and watch the Continuum Red Carpet vid again. Love the banter between Martin and Amanda

Techincal question Jasmina
                            Spoiler:
                            When you use the PrtSc button, where does the pic save to?
                            Spoiler:
                            No where, you need to paste it somewhere: Photoshop, GIMP, Windows paint... Just click PrtSc, open a new file and click Ctrl+V.

Do you have the link to that vid? I wanna try and download it. They're hilarious.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              No where, you need to paste it somewhere: Photoshop, GIMP, Windows paint... Just click PrtSc, open a new file and click Ctrl+V.

Do you have the link to that vid? I wanna try and download it. They're hilarious.
                              Ok, thanks

Yup, it's here Let me know if you manage to download it, I haven't been able to

Comment

Ok, thanks

Yup, it's here Let me know if you manage to download it, I haven't been able to
                                Thanks! It's downloading.

And I just watched the new interview with Teryl. I got so sad when they mentioned Don.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X