The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jann is confused...

brother just called her that her uncle had called telling she needed an e-passport to enter the USA...
    Now she is checking the visum site of her country and it says that is false(only needed for temporary or emergency passports) ...but the homeland security website says it is needed or so...
    Now Jann doesn't know what to do coz she thinks that there isn't enough time for her to get a new passport! *faints*
    sigpic

Comment

I can't help you Jann, I don't even know what an e-passport is Wood B know? Or your local travel agency?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I can't help you Jann, I don't even know what an e-passport is Wood B know? Or your local travel agency?
        An E-passport is a passport with a chip in it that has biometrial stuff in it...B doesn't know about it...but I think I'm going to the cityhall monday morning, ask for a new passport(with speed) so I will get it on tuesday...and then I have to redo the visa weaver program for entering the USA(has to be 72 hours before you leave)
        And I'm calling my uncle tomorrow for an explanation

EDIT: This linkie is what I'm reading...so I'm confused
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          An E-passport is a passport with a chip in it that has biometrial stuff in it...B doesn't know about it...but I think I'm going to the cityhall monday morning, ask for a new passport(with speed) so I will get it on tuesday...and then I have to redo the visa weaver program for entering the USA(has to be 72 hours before you leave)
          And I'm calling my uncle tomorrow for an explanation

EDIT: This linkie is what I'm reading...so I'm confused
          It says 'all emergency or temporary passports must be electronic passports'. What sort of passport have you got?

Comment

*hugs Jann* I'm of no use.

Ok, now I've got 'Niiiiiiiiice!' and 'Actually..........' and 'Am I ruining it for you? I hope not'

Need two more..

I've listened to all his commentaries at least three times, you'd think I could come up with something

Hmmmmmmm.........

What's the one he says about AT being what he made her?
            Uhm...

I don't know. Eh...
            Somethingsomething...''The AT you have loved for 12 years? My fault.''

Oh and there's the ''I'm looking foreward to seeing it big''
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It says 'all emergency or temporary passports must be electronic passports'. What sort of passport have you got?
              Normal one(expires 2010, not emergency or temporary), from before October 2005 It is a machine readable one though.

the problem is though that people are getting stranded on our Dutch airport coz of it(from what I've read somewhere! )

It's all really confusing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Yep, that's what I've always said. That Nad, she's of no use whatsoever

hm...

I don't know. Eh...
                Somethingsomething...''The AT you have loved for 12 years? My fault.''

Oh and there's the ''I'm looking foreward to seeing it big''
                Oh I like that one Thanks

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Normal one(expires 2010, not emergency or temporary), from before October 2005 It is a machine readable one though.

the problem is though that people are getting stranded on our Dutch airport coz of it(from what I've read somewhere! )

It's all really confusing.
                Best thing is to wait until you can get specific information from the authorities on Monday. I don't see why you wood need that if you have a proper passport, but then I know nothing about such things. I'm only going by how it reads on that link *shrugs*

Get Dad to sort it out for you

Comment

Yep, that's what I've always said. That Nad, she's of no use whatsoever
                  *sticks out tongue*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sticks out tongue*
                    I have to take it back now though don't I?

Comment

Rofl...no worries I think...
                      Best thing is to wait until you can get specific information from the authorities on Monday. I don't see why you wood need that if you have a proper passport, but then I know nothing about such things. I'm only going by how it reads on that link *shrugs*

Get Dad to sort it out for you
                      Yeah....there is not much I can do about it now...I will just ask dad (or mom) tomorrow when they're home again...
                      sigpic

Comment

'Tis true, there's no-one around today.

I'm not feeling great, bit of a sore throat and a bit queasy And I have sooooo much stuff I really need to do
                        Could be left over from the fire. You were around smoke. And just because nobody died in your fire (Thank God!) doesn't mean it wasn't traumatic. Be gentle to yourself, and give yourself time to get over the shock.

(((((Jumble)))))
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

*sighs deeply*

Crappy life OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          My dad had to take my mom to the emergency room today. She is so sick from the chemotherapy, she can't keep anything down and is basically starving to death. They are giving her all sorts of IVs and meds, and think they'll be able to send her home tomorrow. *iz so sad*
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw LJ *squishy hugs* (((LJ and Family))) I'll keep you and your Mom and the rest of your family in my thoughts

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                              Could be left over from the fire. You were around smoke. And just because nobody died in your fire (Thank God!) doesn't mean it wasn't traumatic. Be gentle to yourself, and give yourself time to get over the shock.

(((((Jumble)))))
                              It was scary, and we were very lucky no-one was hurt.

Thanks

(((((LJ)))))

Spoiler:
                              So sorry your Mom is suffering so much But the important thing is that she's being taken care of, and she will get to the end of the treatment and start to rebuild her strength. *hugs for Mom and Dad*

Comment

*huggles LJ and family*

Hope you sort out the passport confusion soon Jann.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X