No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ignoring the boring stuff, I'm about half way through the icons PSing Martin is definitely the best way to spend a Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm ignoring the boring stuff, I'm about half way through the icons PSing Martin is definitely the best way to spend a Saturday
      PSing Martin is the best way to spend a Saturday? I'm sure you could think of something better to do with him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
        PSing Martin is the best way to spend a Saturday? I'm sure you could think of something better to do with him.
        Well of course, but in his absence

Oh, hang on......... was that the doorbell?????

Comment

Well of course, but in his absence

Oh, hang on......... was that the doorbell?????
          If wishes could come true.............

OMG! I just saw your location (above). Iwillnotgutterize. Iwillnotgutterize.
          sigpic

Comment

If wishes could come true.............

OMG! I just saw your location (above). Iwillnotgutterize. Iwillnotgutterize.
            Oh go on...... you know you want to

Comment

oh go on...... You know you want to
              Yes.....

but I think I'll refrain.
              sigpic

Comment

*knocks little angel off the see-saw*

Hmmm...... no Martin pics today....

full body

Oh how I wuv you Martin *siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Comment

He looks like he's about up to kiss you in pics 1 and 3. Pucker up.

Have a great Saturday Jumble. Time for me to go celebrate with family.
                  sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                    *notices nearly empty room*
                    *yawns*

Awesome '69 banner, jumble! Thanks

Ever notice how food and the PTB are like this? *crosses fingers*
                    Coopie Cooks, Joe makes pictures of food, Martin we wood like to have for lunch and Brad has probably written an S/J scene in which there's chocolate and whipped cream...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

He looks like he's about up to kiss you in pics 1 and 3. Pucker up.

Have a great Saturday Jumble. Time for me to go celebrate with family.
                      *puckers up dutifully*

Have a good time *hugs*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *wanders in*
                      *notices nearly empty room*
                      *yawns*

Awesome '69 banner, jumble! Thanks

Ever notice how food and the PTB are like this? *crosses fingers*
                      Coopie Cooks, Joe makes pictures of food, Martin we wood like to have for lunch and Brad has probably written an S/J scene in which there's chocolate and whipped cream...
                      You want Martin for lunch Well I know he does look good enough to eat........ I'm just surprised at you

I guess with OBPTB it's all appetite associated

Comment

*puckers up dutifully*

Have a good time *hugs*

You want Martin for lunch Well I know he does look good enough to eat........ I'm just surprised at you

I guess with OBPTB it's all appetite associated
                        Eh... can I take the get out of jail free card by saying that it came out wrong and that I was going to say ''...to have lunch with''? Cause you know... I don't do gutter.

And yup.
                        Although if you come to think of it, Coopie wood be the one who's most likely to still our hunger...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Eh... can I take the get out of jail free card by saying that it came out wrong and that I was going to say ''...to have lunch with''? Cause you know... I don't do gutter.
                          Oh what you mean......

And yup.
                          Although if you come to think of it, Coopie wood be the one who's most likely to still our hunger...
                          Not in my case

And yes, I do do gutter

And I blame Martin

Comment

I need some Martin quotes and my mind has gone blank

Yes, I do have Aaaaaaaaaaand CUT!!! and ACTION!!

I need four more...........

I think it was doing the one for the 'full body' category that screwed my brain

Comment

Oh what you mean......

Not in my case

And yes, I do do gutter

And I blame Martin
                              Yes.

No.

obviously...

And I do too.

I need some Martin quotes and my mind has gone blank

Yes, I do have Aaaaaaaaaaand CUT!!! and ACTION!!

I need four more...........

I think it was doing the one for the 'full body' category that screwed my brain
                              *blinks*

I don't think I can handle that kind of pressure...

sigpic

Comment

Ok, now I've got 'Niiiiiiiiice!' and 'Actually..........' and 'Am I ruining it for you? I hope not'

Need two more..

I've listened to all his commentaries at least three times, you'd think I could come up with something

Hmmmmmmm.........

What's the one he says about AT being what he made her?

Comment

Working...
                                X