No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((Jumble)))) Hope everything is okay your way... that fire look just a tad bit close to your home

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jumble, that does look close! Stay safe.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Jumble that doesn't look too good! I hope everything turns out okay (((Jumble))))

And for a moment there, I thought you meant with bunnies, dolls instead of the real ones
        sigpic

Comment

I'm ok, but it was a bit dodgy there for a while. The bushes at the top of my garden caught alight, along with the fence. Good thing I didn't leave, because with everything being so dry it woodn't have taken long to spread down to the house. Nobody noticed because it was away from the main seat of the fire.

Gosh, I didn't know I could yell that loud But a couple of firemen came over and put it out............ and as soon as they'd gone away it flared up again. It took them over an hour to make it safe. There was a thick wooden fence post in the centre of the bushes which was smouldering and they couldn't stop it, so they ended up attaching a chain and yanking it out of the ground and then putting it out in the open so it couldn't burn anything else.

We've had fires here before, but never that close to the house. I'd closed all the windows as soon as it started, but I still had ash all over the kitchen worktops.

I'm still shaking.

Bottle of wine called for methinks

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I'm ok, but it was a bit dodgy there for a while. The bushes at the top of my garden caught alight, along with the fence. Good thing I didn't leave, because with everything being so dry it woodn't have taken long to spread down to the house. Nobody noticed because it was away from the main seat of the fire.

Gosh, I didn't know I could yell that loud But a couple of firemen came over and put it out............ and as soon as they'd gone away it flared up again. It took them over an hour to make it safe. There was a thick wooden fence post in the centre of the bushes which was smouldering and they couldn't stop it, so they ended up attaching a chain and yanking it out of the ground and then putting it out in the open so it couldn't burn anything else.

We've had fires here before, but never that close to the house. I'd closed all the windows as soon as it started, but I still had ash all over the kitchen worktops.

I'm still shaking.

((((Jumble))))

I'm so glad you and your home are ok. That was waaaaay too close. *passes the wine case*
            sigpic

Comment

I'm still shaking.

((((Jumble))))

Well, luckily nothing bad burned down! (to think positive)

Still bad that you have some fires over there, you can borrow my rain again...even though I don't have it anymore!

Only one bottle?
              sigpic

Comment

I'm still shaking.

That's good to hear (((((jumble)))))

But the important thing. Were the fireman cute?
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks (((((WooHoos)))))

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  That's good to hear (((((jumble)))))

But the important thing. Were the fireman cute?
                  You seriously expect me to notice when I'm scared out of my wits???

well there was this one........ they called him 'Rocket', and when I asked why they said it was because he's so quick........ I said I wasn't sure if that was a good thing, depending on the situation..........

Comment

Because he was quick*snort*

*falls over laughing*
                    sigpic

Comment

That sounds scarry Jumble! good that nothing terrible happened! Glad you're ok! *huggles*

Oh Hi WooHoos! Long time since my last visit here *sniff sniff*
                      If everything went well I'll be free in Monday. All for Martin
                      *starts to catch up*

sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks (((((WooHoos)))))

You seriously expect me to notice when I'm scared out of my wits???

well there was this one........ they called him 'Rocket', and when I asked why they said it was because he's so quick........ I said I wasn't sure if that was a good thing, depending on the situation..........
                        sigpic

Comment

((((jumble)))) I'm glad everything went ok.

...But flirting with a fireman in the heat of the moment?

EDIT: Mom sends hugs too.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            ((((jumble)))) I'm glad everything went ok.

...But flirting with a fireman in the heat of the moment?
                            Thanks

Yes

Well he started it. It was very hot and smokey and I was a mess. He asked me if I wanted to share a shower........... and then turned the hose on me

Edit: *hugs Mom*

Hey Achaja, good to see you back

Comment

I'm still shaking.

(((((Jumble)))))

Thank goodness you didn't leave then

And is it the fire causing the shaking or the 'trauma' of earlier...?

*crosses body parts again in the hope that it helps us all to be successful*

Comment

Thanks

Yes

Well he started it. It was very hot and smokey and I was a mess. He asked me if I wanted to share a shower........... and then turned the hose on me

Edit: *hugs Mom*

Hey Achaja, good to see you back
                                So you're wet now because of the fireman?

Martin doesn't like that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X