No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that are going on the Sanctuary convention, if you haven't seen this.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=17
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      For those that are going on the Sanctuary convention, if you haven't seen this.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=17
      You just beat me to it

Thanks

Comment

Cookie?
        sigpic

Comment

No thanks, I'm on a diet

*runz*

Comment

*finds the cookie jar while Jumble is running and eats all the cookies*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

*finds the cookie jar while Jumble is running and eats all the cookies*
              Speaking of cuddly tummies.....

*sigh*
              Last edited by Jumble; 03 July 2009, 01:24 AM. Reason: posted same cuddly pic twice :o

Comment

Still on diet Jumbly...wow...I admire that...I think mines have never lasted longer than a week and I started to eat all sorts of things again!

Martin's tummy is cute! ...soft probably....nice to lay your head on...

*daydreams*
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Still on diet Jumbly...wow...I admire that...I think mines have never lasted longer than a week and I started to eat all sorts of things again!
                    I didn't say it was the same diet

Martin's tummy is cute! ...soft probably....nice to lay your head on...

*daydreams*
                    Which is why I was bemoaning the fact that he's trimmed down.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      I didn't say it was the same diet
                      It's still a diet!
                      I can't call my eating habits a diet*snort*

Which is why I was bemoaning the fact that he's trimmed down.........
                      Uhu...

Reminds me that I still have to see that BtS of Martin about your little bad thingie ...that he has!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's still a diet!
                        I can't call my eating habits a diet*snort*

Uhu...

Reminds me that I still have to see that BtS of Martin about your little bad thingie ...that he has!
                        I bet you'll never spot it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I bet you'll never spot it
                          You never know...it's from the Lowdown to Atlantis? on the first season box of SGA? I don't know it for sure anymore

oh and can you send some of that rain this way...it needs to cool down a bit! It's still freakin' hot in here and it needs to cool down a bit
                          sigpic

Comment

You never know...it's from the Lowdown to Atlantis? on the first season box of SGA? I don't know it for sure anymore

oh and can you send some of that rain this way...it needs to cool down a bit! It's still freakin' hot in here and it needs to cool down a bit
                            I have it as Preview to Atlantis Featurette on my single Rising disc. I have no idea where it is on yours It's the one with these .....

It's still very warm here, but the rain has washed away the stickiness and there's a light breeze......... lovely

Comment

Ah those, I will check it out tonight... or when I come back this afternoon!

Oh and no stickiness...in here it's still that...yuck! Luckily I have a pool to cool down in...but I can't lay in it all day

Ok gotta go...have a few phonecalls to make and then I have to go into the city

Still my fav...I should make a wp with it tonight!
                              sigpic

Comment

Can't see that one often enough A wp with it wood be a great idea

One hour and 49 minutes to go...........

Jeez, I hope I can remember my name and address when I need to fill it in.........

Comment

Working...
                                X