Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yeah... I guess.

I'm just glad I'm not the one with funky Martin dreams.
    You're glad you don't have Martin dreams?

But....... what other reason is there for going to sleep?

Comment

WooHooooooooood!!!!!

My complete SG-1 series discs have arrived a day early! I'VE GOT ALL THE SPECIAL FEATURES! *happy dance*

So if you don't see me for a few hours, that'll be why

Comment

*blinks*
        Morning

I love Shep

Yay for DVD's Jumbly Have fun with 'em
        sigpic

Comment

OMG! I am soooo having fun with them Jann Footage I've never seen, brilliant quality, my poor PB is gonna have a major overload in the next few hours! And clips! I'm sooooo going to make another vid

Comment

I just heard from Josiane, she sends love and hugs and says she's missing us all

I have to say I'm green with envy - she's going to the Barrier Reef later today

Last edited by Jumble; 02 July 2009, 04:06 AM.

Comment

*runz in* Hi all! I have a busy day, so I don't know if I'll be around much! Can't wait to see the new vid, Jumble!
              sigpic

Comment

*comes out of sun...after day full of sunbathing*

And Jumble how are the new specials?!?!?!

Yay for hearing from Josi...you're not the only one jealous at her! I want to go there as well!

Reminds me of the news my grandma gave me yesterday... She is going on a "worldtrip"...aka...she's going to New Zealand...but she's going to San Fransisco first, then to another place...to NZ...and going back through Japan etc...and I can't go with her in the suitcase...*is jealous at grandmother*
                sigpic

Comment

Wooo, yummy pics on Joe's blog! I will have to do more artwork, if I get a minute today!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Wooo, yummy pics on Joe's blog! I will have to do more artwork, if I get a minute today!
                    Oh yeah, very yummy

Vid will have to wait a while, I have other priorities atm

Plus I haven't been hit by inspiration for a song.......... yet

Jann how can you be jealous of your grandma? You're doing a fair amoung of travelling yourself, certainly more than I've ever done

But it's ok for me to be jealous of her

And the 'new' specials have me bouncing up and down in ecstasy

It's one thing to see the pics, quite another when you add movement and the voice *sigh*

Comment

Sorry, life is too crazy to see if this has been posted already. Tickets for the Sanctuary Experience Con (hopefully featuring MW ) will be available through pre-registration JULY 3RD. Go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk and click on the SE link for all the info. Basically, you register now and pay in Sept. WOOHOO!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Sorry, life is too crazy to see if this has been posted already. Tickets for the Sanctuary Experience Con (hopefully featuring MW ) will be available through pre-registration JULY 3RD. Go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk and click on the SE link for all the info. Basically, you register now and pay in Sept. WOOHOO!
                        Thanks for making sure we knew about it, but 'Hopefully'????? I know the guest list hasn't been finalized yet, but you don't think he woodn't be there do you? For the first ever Sanctuary con? I mean, that wood be a tragedy

*takes deep breaths*

I'm sure he'll be there

I'll be registering

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Oh yeah, very yummy

Vid will have to wait a while, I have other priorities atm

Plus I haven't been hit by inspiration for a song.......... yet

Jann how can you be jealous of your grandma? You're doing a fair amoung of travelling yourself, certainly more than I've ever done

But it's ok for me to be jealous of her

And the 'new' specials have me bouncing up and down in ecstasy

It's one thing to see the pics, quite another when you add movement and the voice *sigh*

I hope you have inspiration for a song really soon! I don''t think you want suggestions from me after last time

Well...you don't know, but my grandma has already been approximately 3 times to Indonesia, every year she goes to Turkey, she's been in the USA and Australia and some other 20 countries or so... I'm only trying to catch up to her.
                          And she had a date last monday...*blinks* ...I thought grannies were supposed to be there for the grandkids and...at home... Not dating and travelling around the world...

*thinks about online Granny*

Nevermind...

And I am now on a new laptop...mini one...it's cuuute...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            I hope you have inspiration for a song really soon! I don''t think you want suggestions from me after last time

With the previous vids I found that I'd suddenly hear a song that clicked, seems to have worked so far

Well...you don't know, but my grandma has already been approximately 3 times to Indonesia, every year she goes to Turkey, she's been in the USA and Australia and some other 20 countries or so... I'm only trying to catch up to her.
                            Well good for her! You have plenty of time to catch up....... I on the other hand will have to get a move on if I want to catch up with you

And she had a date last monday...*blinks* ...I thought grannies were supposed to be there for the grandkids and...at home... Not dating and travelling around the world...

*thinks about online Granny*

Nevermind...

And I am now on a new laptop...mini one...it's cuuute...
                            Dating is so much more fun when you're older. You don't have to worry about finding 'the' one to settle down and have kids with That way you get to have a lot more fun

Why a new lappy?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

With the previous vids I found that I'd suddenly hear a song that clicked, seems to have worked so far
                              .......care to share?

Well good for her! You have plenty of time to catch up....... I on the other hand will have to get a move on if I want to catch up with you
                              True true...and I haven't travelled that much yet...you'll easily catch up on me...really...

Dating is so much more fun when you're older. You don't have to worry about finding 'the' one to settle down and have kids with That way you get to have a lot more fun
                              I guess so...but for granny it's different...certainly since my granddad died 23 years ago and after it she never really came back on the dating scene(certainly not with still some young kids at home at the time)
                              Mom is one of 7 kids of her (the oldest)

Why a new lappy?
                              Dad almost "got" it...it's a mini laptop from HP...he liked it and came home with it...I snurched it (have to bring my laptop away for repairs next week) *huggles lappy*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                .......care to share?

True true...and I haven't travelled that much yet...you'll easily catch up on me...really...

I guess so...but for granny it's different...certainly since my granddad died 23 years ago and after it she never really came back on the dating scene(certainly not with still some young kids at home at the time)
                                Mom is one of 7 kids of her (the oldest)
                                It was similar for me, there just isn't time or energy left when you're on your own with children. But mine have been gone long enough now for me to have time for myself

Dad almost "got" it...it's a mini laptop from HP...he liked it and came home with it...I snurched it (have to bring my laptop away for repairs next week) *huggles lappy*
                                Poor Dad, is nothing safe from your 'snurching'?

Comment

Working...
                                X