No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, you didn't send him some of that delicious scrummy one we had earlier?

*shakes head* That's a terrible faux pas on your part LJ You'll have to do something to make it up to him *ponders* Haven't seen any notebook entries lately

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      What, you didn't send him some of that delicious scrummy one we had earlier?

*shakes head* That's a terrible faux pas on your part LJ You'll have to do something to make it up to him *ponders* Haven't seen any notebook entries lately
      Er...well, I was only thinking of his diet! And he doesn't like fruity deserts.

Notebook entries...

EDIT: Every time I post I get distracted by the avi Blacky Kitten made, then I get distracted by jumbles' siggie! It's amazing I've done anything besides stare at them all day!!
      sigpic

Comment

*dances in*

*hands out woohoo flowers of love*

*dances out*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Er...well, I was only thinking of his diet! And he doesn't like fruity deserts.
          Yeah, because he's really sticking strictly to the diet

Actually I agree with you, he doesn't need to lose any weight, maybe just work on keeping it trim

Notebook entries...

EDIT: Every time I post I get distracted by the avi Blacky Kitten made, then I get distracted by jumbles' siggie! It's amazing I've done anything besides stare at them all day!!
          Hey, it's your birthday! What better way to spend it?

I've spent days trying to make a Martin version of the photo wp, and getting nowhere There's only room for 11 pics, and.I.just.can't.choose.

Edit: WOOHOOOOOD!!! I just got an email from Amazon - my SGA S5 dvds are on their way

If only it was Sanctuary S1

Comment

*runs in, takes some cake, hops on the couch and starts singing an hour long birthday song medley*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*...while happy dancing and looking for WooHoos under the table*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *runs in, takes some cake, hops on the couch and starts singing an hour long birthday song medley*
                You found more cake? I wood've sworn Joe snaffled the last piece

*...while happy dancing and looking for WooHoos under the table*
                I don't think they're hiding, I think they're just..... absent

Haven't seen Sarai, Bekki or Achaja for a while, and of course Josiane is still on her travels.

Comment

You found more cake? I wood've sworn Joe snaffled the last piece

I don't think they're hiding, I think they're just..... absent

Haven't seen Sarai, Bekki or Achaja for a while, and of course Josiane is still on her travels.
                  I brought new cake.

Hm, so that means we have a little group of WooHoos watching the neighbours house, while others are partying?

Hm...

*builds a campfire, tosses in study books*
                  *passes around marshmellows and little sausages*
                  *and broccoli*

*resumes the Birthday Ode to LJ*

sigpic

Comment

Well...I'm not technically a WhooHoo...but I found LJ was here and I had to pop in and wish her

Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!!!!

(that is if she's still speaking to me....)

sigpic

Comment

Can't remember what I was going to say...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                        Well...I'm not technically a WhooHoo...but I found LJ was here and I had to pop in and wish her

Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

I brought new cake.

Hm, so that means we have a little group of WooHoos watching the neighbours house, while others are partying?

Hm...

*builds a campfire, tosses in study books*
                          *passes around marshmellows and little sausages*
                          *and broccoli*

*resumes the Birthday Ode to LJ*
                          Apparently so But hey, we're Shippy Hippy Really Extrovert WooHooS, we can make enough noise and spread enough love to make us look like a crowd

Jeez Nad, what were those study books made of? They smell awful

*lights up broccoli to cover the aroma of boring study books*

Of course she's still speaking to you! You did what a good friend should do, kept pushing her along and encouraging her so that she could fulfil her desire to write the book Now hurry up and do what you need to so I can see it *cracks whip*

Comment

Of course she's still speaking to you! You did what a good friend should do, kept pushing her along and encouraging her so that she could fulfil her desire to write the book Now hurry up and do what you need to so I can see it *cracks whip*

Done.
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread in a panic* Hubby took my book, Hubby took my book! (At least, the complete digital version of it!) *hyperventilates*
                              sigpic

Comment

Done.
                                Yay! *fist pump*

And you know, your location pretty much does make you a WooHoo Although I tend to think there's a gutter interpretation in there somewhere

I just heard from Sari that she's going to be offline for a week, possibly more, due to there being no internet connection at the new house yet.

Oh, and there is also the little matter of a trip to Belgium

*iznotjealousiznotjealousiznotjealous*

Edit: LJ, what do you mean 'took' it? *panics in case it's not safe*

Comment

Working...
                                X