• Show
Clear All

Bye bye jumble. Have fun.
    sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

*huggles her for good measure*

Have fun...with ...Mar...Micheal

EDIT: and where is Sarai?!?!?! How are the marks?!?! *waits impatiently to hear the good news*
      sigpic

Comment

Where are all the woohoos?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sorry Woohoos, have been bouncing around in a daze of happiness all day.

I got a 2:1

It's the second highest mark you can get so I'm buzzing! Don't really know what to do with myself!! Sorry for keeping you waiting

*strips off*

*happy dances nekkid*

Woohood !

Comment

And so, as Sarai languishes alone in the unusual quiet of the Woohoo household, she ponders many of life's great unanswered questions. Things like how many PTB it takes to change a light bulb and what came first, the chicken or the PTB?

Strange as it may seem, the quiet is inspiring. She takes out a pen and begins to write many words. A plan some may call it, for a short little fic entitled...Can't See the Wood for the PTB's...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              And so, as Sarai languishes alone in the unusual quiet of the Woohoo household, she ponders many of life's great unanswered questions. Things like how many PTB it takes to change a light bulb and what came first, the chicken or the PTB?

Strange as it may seem, the quiet is inspiring. She takes out a pen and begins to write many words. A plan some may call it, for a short little fic entitled...Can't See the Wood for the PTB's...

You know I've heard that talking about yourself in the third person is a sign of clinical insanity!

That should so be 'can't see the PTB for the Wood' *runs from Jumble when she gets back from her weekend*

LJ what writing project were you working on and when can we see it!

Comment

It's the second highest mark you can get so I'm buzzing! Don't really know what to do with myself!! Sorry for keeping you waiting

*strips off*

*happy dances nekkid*

Woohood !
                Woohood!!! Congrats
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Where are all the woohoos?
                  I was shopping...gifts...for a certain trip I'm going to make

*strips off*

*happy dances nekkid*

Woohood !
                  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Congratulations Sarai!!!!

*opens the drinks*

Let's celebrate!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Sorry, just not seeing it

But I like the 'deadly personality+looks combo', that's Martin to a 'T'

What she said

That sig is absolutely gorgeous *snurches*

*happy dances with LJ*

Well done

WhencanIseeit?WhencanIseeit?WhencanIseeit?WhencanIseeit?
                    Writing project OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    APA (The most awesome Beta in the history of the world, ever!) is reading through it this weekend to make sure I didn't leave any threads dangling. If I've tied everything up nicely, then I'll zip it up and send it along to you Monday. You're too busy with Michael to read till then anyway.

And how are all the wonderful woohoos? Think we can keep the thread running without jumble around?
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the congrats!!! I think a bottle of wine is in order. Although to be proper, not until after dinner !

Woohood! Can't wait to read it Luvnjack

Comment

Still has no idea what it was exactly about that LJ wrote

Comment

MOre OT writing project:
                          Spoiler:

I actually just finished writing a book. APA has been suffering through it chapter by chapter, but I'm letting jumble read it so I can have a fresh perspective, from someone who's reading it all through at once and not talking to me about it chapter by chapter. My sister is also reading it for me. Next comes rewriting, and probably another rewrite after that, and then I get the dubious pleasure of trying to find an agent and publisher. I'll let you know if it ever hits a bookstore near you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            MOre OT writing project:
                            Spoiler:

I actually just finished writing a book. APA has been suffering through it chapter by chapter, but I'm letting jumble read it so I can have a fresh perspective, from someone who's reading it all through at once and not talking to me about it chapter by chapter. My sister is also reading it for me. Next comes rewriting, and probably another rewrite after that, and then I get the dubious pleasure of trying to find an agent and publisher. I'll let you know if it ever hits a bookstore near you.
                            Well you know any of us would be happy to read it What kind of book is it? (romance, mystery, scifi...)

Oh and since Jumble's not here to say it...stop using spoilers! We don't need them here

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              MOre OT writing project:
                              Spoiler:

How absolutely exciting! And I agree with Regularamanda. Spoilers aren't needed for that kind of good news. Who knows? You could be the publishing world's next new big author and we can all sit back and say we knew her when.......
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                How absolutely exciting! And I agree with Regularamanda. Spoilers aren't needed for that kind of good news. Who knows? You could be the publishing world's next new big author and we can all sit back and say we knew her when.......
                                And then maybe it'll get JM's attention (he does have that book club thinger ) and then LJ can get us to all meet Martin and the other powers that be!

Comment

Working...
                                X