The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Yeah, sad for his kids. I saw a pic of him on the news the other day and thought he didn't look well.
    He never really looked 'well', not since he was very young IMO. But 50? Jeez.........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      RDA? Are you sure that wasn't George whatsisname? Put your contacts back in
      George where?!?!

Oh there...

I wasn't talking about the pic on the thread...just my illusions

*cough*

I just heard Michael Jackson died
      he did...wow.

Ohhh...after watching at a campfire for the last few hours it looks like my laptop is on fire...no good
      sigpic

Comment

<snip>

I rest my case

Edit: No hope for me LJ? But I still have hope.......... I'm definitely hoping to get to see Martin at SE next year
        George got like the sexiest man alive a few times...Martin only got that in your heart

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        amanda...are you claiming I'm mature? You're nuts. and you an old soul? nah...anyone who likes gutter is young!

*sees RDA*

*drools*

*speechless*
        I am nuts!

Oh the gutter Yes that does make me pretty young...

He was only 50, that's scary

I thought the guy was crazy in many ways, but I always loved his music. There's no doubt that he had an incredible and amazing talent.

What a shame, right before his concert tour. And a shame for his kids too
        I had that as a CNN news alert in my email and then my Mom comes home and she's like "Did Michael Jackson die?" we checked the news That stinks...wasn't a big fan of his music but I did like 'Thriller' and it's sad for his family...so young
        George where?!?!

Oh there...

*cough*

he did...wow.

Ohhh...after watching at a campfire for the last few hours it looks like my laptop is on fire...no good
        I thought you have illusions about Shep? Wait...are you having Sam 'Grace' illusions?! He's mine!!!!!!!!!!!! You can have Shep

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

I hate it when you all are sleeping It's too quiet

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

George where?!?!

Oh there...

*cough*

he did...wow.

I know we Woohoos are a close-knit little group, but not so close that we can see inside your head

That wood be just toooooo mind-blowingly confusing, even for me

Amanda, George got sexiest man alive? Well I guess there's no accounting for taste

Comment

Can I make a 69 post here even if I don't play here that often?

For Jumble
              Spoiler:
              You don't think George Clooney is sexy? I didn't either for a long time until I'd heard interviews with him. I'd say he's aged very well and it's rather endearing when a man is secure enough to not take himself or his fame too seriously. Personally, I think he's like Martin and RDA in that he's got the deadly personality + looks combo. But I digress. This isn't his thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...a/MW/MW-BW.jpg

For Jumble
                Spoiler:
                You don't think George Clooney is sexy? I didn't either for a long time until I'd heard interviews with him. I'd say he's aged very well and it's rather endearing when a man is secure enough to not take himself or his fame too seriously. Personally, I think he's like Martin and RDA in that he's got the deadly personality + looks combo. But I digress. This isn't his thread.
                You absolutely can! But only if you share a tut for that fabulous sig! Woohood on your 69 post!
                sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, trailing pages of FINISHED writing project* Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy nekkid dance*
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...a/MW/MW-BW.jpg

For Jumble
                    Spoiler:
                    Sorry, just not seeing it

But I like the 'deadly personality+looks combo', that's Martin to a 'T'

You absolutely can! But only if you share a tut for that fabulous sig! Woohood on your 69 post!
                    What she said

That sig is absolutely gorgeous *snurches*

*runz through thread nekkid, trailing pages of FINISHED writing project* Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy nekkid dance*
                    *happy dances with LJ*

Well done

WhencanIseeit?WhencanIseeit?WhencanIseeit?WhencanIseeit?

Comment

Gladly since it was sooooo easy.

I opened PS and filled my new 600x180 file with a black background.
                      Then I added this texture that I made awhile ago.
                      Next I added a picture of Martin that I think Jumble posted recently after I desaturated it and cleaned it up by modifying the contrast, sharpening it and then using the smudge tool at a really low setting to smooth out his skin. Oh, and I also I erased the background that was around that picture to allow the texture to show through.
                      Added the text. The font is Mariah and then transformed it to curve along the texture.
                      Then I stamped all visible layers and duplicated the stamp. I took that top layer (the duplicate) and reduced the size, added a 1 pixel stoke around it in a soft gray and moved it into position.

Ta dah! I hope that helps. Let me know if I should elaborate more.

And CONGRATS on finishing your writing project!!! *pumps fist in the air*
                      sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos!

Jumble your LJ is looking fabulous, you've inspired me to get an account . I feel a Dan header coming on....

Woohoos Luvnjack!!! Congratulations!! *throws off clothes in honour of LJ's achievement and runs around*

MJ OT:
                        Spoiler:

I'm so unbelievably gutted about Michael Jackson. Yes there were some very dodgy things written and said about him during his lifetime, but surely everyone must see what an amazing performer he was and how much he contributed to music . We had tickets to see him in January at the O2 arena, its just such a shame. And not only that but to see all the rude things people have been posting about him on Facebook. It's just disgusting. I just want to scream have a little respect! Grrr.

Uni OT:
                        Spoiler:

It's results day today! In fact, I need to get ready. They are being posted at 10am. I'm so nervous Woohoos !!

*fidgets*

Comment

Gladly since it was sooooo easy.

Spoiler:
                          I opened PS and filled my new 600x180 file with a black background.
                          Then I added this texture that I made awhile ago.
                          Next I added a picture of Martin that I think Jumble posted recently after I desaturated it and cleaned it up by modifying the contrast, sharpening it and then using the smudge tool at a really low setting to smooth out his skin. Oh, and I also I erased the background that was around that picture to allow the texture to show through.
                          Added the text. The font is Mariah and then transformed it to curve along the texture.
                          Then I stamped all visible layers and duplicated the stamp. I took that top layer (the duplicate) and reduced the size, added a 1 pixel stoke around it in a soft gray and moved it into position.

Ta dah! I hope that helps. Let me know if I should elaborate more.

And CONGRATS on finishing your writing project!!! *pumps fist in the air*
                          Thanks for that Estrela I absolutely love what you did with one of my favourite pics

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Wood Morning Woohoos!

Jumble your LJ is looking fabulous, you've inspired me to get an account . I feel a Dan header coming on....
                          Thanks, I'm still bouncing over that header, I can't believe how good it looks

btw, it wasn't a texture, so I couldn't move it. I used this tut. I couldn't get it to work exactly, but I love what I ended up with

Edit: Having just watched the video of the tut
                          I can see why mine didn't look the same. Several steps have been missed out on the text version of the tut
                          Woohoos Luvnjack!!! Congratulations!! *throws off clothes in honour of LJ's achievement and runs around*

MJ OT:
                          Spoiler:

I'm so unbelievably gutted about Michael Jackson. Yes there were some very dodgy things written and said about him during his lifetime, but surely everyone must see what an amazing performer he was and how much he contributed to music . We had tickets to see him in January at the O2 arena, its just such a shame. And not only that but to see all the rude things people have been posting about him on Facebook. It's just disgusting. I just want to scream have a little respect! Grrr.
                          I feel the same Regardless of his eccentricities (or maybe because of them), he was an incredibly talented man and gave the world some of the most stunning music/songs in history.

It's reminded me of when Elvis died. I was in hospital having just had Jo, and I remember how stunned and devastated everyone was when we heard the news. I wasn't a massive fan, but I still wept for the loss of such an amazing man.

The two are similar in that they both had troubled lives, both swamped by the fame their talents brought, and both died way too young

Uni OT:
                          Spoiler:

It's results day today! In fact, I need to get ready. They are being posted at 10am. I'm so nervous Woohoos !!

*fidgets*
                          *hugs Sarai tight*

Let us know as soon as you get the results, so we can celebrate with you
                          Last edited by Jumble; 26 June 2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

So sad about MJ. The guy acted strange more often then not, but made beautiful music. There is a top 10 on VH1 right now. I still can't believe it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              I thought you have illusions about Shep? Wait...are you having Sam 'Grace' illusions?! He's mine!!!!!!!!!!!! You can have Shep
                              I'm having illusions all over the place....it does help to have thousands of pics of them!!

I know we Woohoos are a close-knit little group, but not so close that we can see inside your head
                              Not? Oh...I forgot

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

*crosses fingers for Sarai* I'm sure all the marks will be okay

And I just woke up from a dream where I was chased by Supersoldiers...weird.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm off to Michael's for the week-end. Catch up when I can

Comment

Working...
                                X