• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *gets out magnifying glass, Sherlock Holmes style*

*scrutinizes carefully*

Nope, no hotness there that I can see *shrugs*

Look at that smile! and the chin! and the eyelashes! and well you can't see his hair but he's got great salt and pepper hair!

Jumble's crazy

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      My spirit feels old

I have the best cousin she couldn't even get it at a store, she ordered it online, she really went out of her way

If they don't get get you Martin we will

Mom's home...no cake yet but she got me peanut butter pie!
      Spoiler:
      http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/DSC02245.jpg[/IMG]
      [IMG]http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/DSC02246.jpg

A peanut butter pie?

I've never heard of such a thing, but I'd kill to get my hands on one *drools*

Edit- *dies at hottness that is the Clooney* Man you know he's like RDA...gets better looking with age
      As does Martin. But he had a head start to begin with

Comment

*gets out magnifying glass, Sherlock Holmes style*

*scrutinizes carefully*

Nope, no hotness there that I can see *shrugs*

Alas, I fear there is not hope for you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Look at that smile! and the chin! and the eyelashes! and well you can't see his hair but he's got great salt and pepper hair!

Jumble's crazy :rolleyes"

I rest my case

Edit: No hope for me LJ? But I still have hope.......... I'm definitely hoping to get to see Martin at SE next year
          Last edited by Jumble; 25 June 2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

amanda...are you claiming I'm mature? You're nuts. and you an old soul? nah...anyone who likes gutter is young!

*sees RDA*

*drools*

*speechless*
            sigpic

Comment

Who wood have thought I'd ever run into George here?
              Hot.

...If you squint, he looks like Martin...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                amanda...are you claiming I'm mature? You're nuts. and you an old soul? nah...anyone who likes gutter is young!

*sees RDA*

*drools*

*speechless*
                RDA? Are you sure that wasn't George whatsisname? Put your contacts back in

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Who wood have thought I'd ever run into George here?
                Hot.

...If you squint, he looks like Martin...

Actually you're right. If I squint enough to totally close my eyes, I can definitely see Martin

Edit: And I've gone waaaaaay past 12000 without realising I had plans for that post.........

Comment

You could always delete some and re-do the post

EDIT: Drat! I missed a milestone too!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    You could always delete some and re-do the post

EDIT: Drat! I missed a milestone too!
                    That's when you know you're having fun on GW, when you miss a milestone by a......... mile

Congrats

Edit: OMG! I'm rapidly aproaching 5000 post just on this thread

Comment

I just heard Michael Jackson died

Comment

NO! Really?! *runz to news site*

Wow: http://www.examiner.com/x-7047-SF-Mu...dead-at-age-50
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I just read it on the Ship thread of all places.

That's quite the shock! I just visited four news pages to check...

sigpic

Comment

He was only 50, that's scary

I thought the guy was crazy in many ways, but I always loved his music. There's no doubt that he had an incredible and amazing talent.

What a shame, right before his concert tour. And a shame for his kids too

Comment

I thought the guy was crazy in many ways, but I always loved his music. There's no doubt that he had an incredible and amazing talent.

Yeah, sad for his kids. I saw a pic of him on the news the other day and thought he didn't look well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine what it's like to loose your dad at such a young age.
                                His music is genious. I wasn't too sure about him preforming so much again, he didn'l really look like he could handle it... But it was cool that he still has so many fans.

EDIT: I'm off. WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X