Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops in to wave at WhooHoos*

*waves*

*wood like WhooHoos to please note that she has not been harassing LJ lately*

*offers up picture...probably one that's been seen before...but...oh well...*

*waves again*

*pops out*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Yup. We're all nice.
      Well that's ok then, because I'm gonna need some friends if I make it to SE

That's interesting. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure they should have been posting pictures of the building with the address. From what I've heard there have been some fan issues at the studio.
      I guess in their excitement they didn't think of that On the other hand, I'm sure anyone could find it if they really wanted to?

*waves to APA* *snurches previously unseen pic of Martin*

Anyone know where that's from?

Comment

I saw it before - but can't tell you which director series or what is it from
        Something tells me it's from these Stargate secrets reviled(sp?) vids but I'm not sure...

Woodnight WooHoos
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, trailing pages* Almost done, almost done, almost done! *pauses for happy dance*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            *waves to APA* *snurches previously unseen pic of Martin*

Anyone know where that's from?
            You mean...I actually had one you didn't have?!

Got it from GW, actually...screen caps from a S5 featurette..

Here.

Other PTB as well!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
              You mean...I actually had one you didn't have?!

Got it from GW, actually...screen caps from a S5 featurette..

Here.

Other PTB as well!!
              Oh terrific! Yet another special feature that's not on my dvds

Thanks for showing me that APA

*runz off to grab pics*

Comment

And there's another one

The 200 featurette isn't on my dvds. Some of the footage is on Behind the 200, which I have, but the stuff with Martin isn't there *cries*

I'm seriously thinking about buying the 10 season set. Some of my discs don't play because they've been damaged (Meridian, D&C ) so replacing them all might be a good idea.

On a lighter note, I was just in Homebase (buying bulbs and a hosepipe, if anyone cares ) and as I was about to leave I heard from behind me "I need some wood! But I need it to be a specific size." *faints*

Comment

Morning Woohoos *waves*

*snurches Martin and Brad pics*

*giggles*

EDIT: Jumble! That's so annoying about your DVDs! Is it a complete set, because mine is and it seems to have all of the featurettes ?

Comment

I've got all the boxed sets, but some are R1 and some R2, I don't know if that makes a difference I recently found that Jann and Nad's discs have special features that mine don't (The Timeline 2 and 3, The Changeling Director's Series) so maybe they changed them with different releases or something

It really ticks me off

I mean, how am I supposed to do justice to future Martin vids if I don't have every tiny bit of footage available?

Comment

*hops in*

*waves*

*huggles Jumble for missing stuff on DVDs*

*hops out again playing the sims 3*
                      I just got myself pregnant from Shep...and there is no hidden romance with Brad
                      sigpic

Comment

I've got all the boxed sets, but some are R1 and some R2, I don't know if that makes a difference I recently found that Jann and Nad's discs have special features that mine don't (The Timeline 2 and 3, The Changeling Director's Series) so maybe they changed them with different releases or something

It really ticks me off

I mean, how am I supposed to do justice to future Martin vids if I don't have every tiny bit of footage available?
                        I know, it is really annoying. They must have released a 100 different versions and definetely a few different for each country and region. Why can't they just do one version, with all of the extras and release it in each region??

EDIT: Jann

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          I know, it is really annoying. They must have released a 100 different versions and definetely a few different for each country and region. Why can't they just do one version, with all of the extras and release it in each region??

EDIT: Jann
                          Well, yes. Exactly.

I gather that's what they did with the 10 season set, but most of us had already got most of the boxed sets way before then

I'm going off to cruise Amazon and E-bay, and see what I can find.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

My first day off! I am so not going to do anything and have fun today... Studying must wait

BTW, we're not considered a thunk thread anymore are we?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs WooHoos*

My first day off! I am so not going to do anything and have fun today... Studying must wait
                              *happy dances with Nad*

*not nekkid, I'm avoiding sunburn*
                              BTW, we're not considered a thunk thread anymore are we?
                              Whether we are or not, we're considered pic-heavy, so I guess we can expect a visit

Last edited by Jumble; 25 June 2009, 04:57 AM.

Comment

*happy dances with Nad*

*not nekkid, I'm avoiding sunburn*
                                Yay!
                                *is wearing clothes too*

Whether we are or not, we're considered pic-heavy, so I guess we can expect a visit
                                Dumdumdummmmm...
                                But they can't snip Martin, Joe or Coopie.

...They're the PTB! There is nothing more unsnippable than them
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X