The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Well if you really want to walk, you walk towards me..or Amsterdam...and we take a plane from there...
    No planes... expensive... me broke... Unless you have a private jet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      No planes... expensive... me broke... Unless you have a private jet.
      Private jet...hmmm...let me look in the shed for one
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        So throw yourself into his arms first
        Now there's a thought........ I could pretend to trip and just happen to land in his arms.... because he wood automatically reach out to help woodn't he?

Nice as in hot nice or nice as in he's a nice person nice?
        Well both obviously, but I actually meant he's a really nice person

And I'm bleeping about something from another thread...but I'm keeping my cool and not saying a word even though I'm so ticked off...
        Well if you want to rant, pm me *iz curious*

*has read whole report*

So...who wants to go with me to Vancouver and hang out around the studio's there?!?!

Meeting some actors with some luck
        Me me ME!!!

Actors? Why wood I want to meet any actors?

Okay I have it! We all do a shippy hippy meet at Vancover studios! Kill two birds with one stone!
        Good idea....... maybe we could petition OBPTB to send us a plane... I mean there's not many of us and we are soooooo devoted to them...... they really should want to meet their loyal WooHoos....... shouldn't they?

Comment

*has read whole report*

So...who wants to go with me to Vancouver and hang out around the studio's there?!?!

Meeting some actors with some luck
          Okay I have it! We all do a shippy hippy meet at Vancover studios! Kill two birds with one stone!
          Woot! I'm there! And we could wander past Bridge Studios with a sign that says JOE MALLOZZI = EMPEROR OF SNARK! and HONK IF YOU LOVE SNARK! and GOT SNARK?
          sigpic

Comment

*waits*
            sigpic

Comment

Aw come on Jann! You've got a boat, you could cruise around and pick us all up, then set course for Vancouver

Edit: WooHooooood!! Luvnjoe's coming too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Now there's a thought........ I could pretend to trip and just happen to land in his arms.... because he wood automatically reach out to help woodn't he?

Well both obviously, but I actually meant he's a really nice person

Me me ME!!!

Good idea....... maybe we could petition OBPTB to send us a plane... I mean there's not many of us and we are soooooo devoted to them...... they really should want to meet their loyal WooHoos....... shouldn't they?
                Of course he would...and if your lips accidentally happened to find his... hehe

Of course Martin's a nice person....how many directors/actors actually take time to take pictures with fans? (((Martin)))

*runs off to PM Jumble*

There ya go! Because we love them so much and we think they're wonderful!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Woot! I'm there! And we could wander past Bridge Studios with a sign that says JOE MALLOZZI = EMPEROR OF SNARK! and HONK IF YOU LOVE SNARK! and GOT SNARK?
                I can see it now And then because of all the honking that would make them come out and see us!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Aw come on Jann! You've got a boat, you could cruise around and pick us all up, then set course for Vancouver

Woohood!!!! *puts on a sailor hat*
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course he would...and if your lips accidentally happened to find his... hehe
                    Oh no, that's going a bit too far But if his just happened to land on my cheek, you woodn't hear me compaining

Of course Martin's a nice person....how many directors/actors actually take time to take pictures with fans? (((Martin)))
                    Exactly! I don't know if it's a Canadian thing or a Stargate thing, but they do all seem to enjoy interacting with the fans like no others I've ever heard of

*runs off to PM Jumble*

There ya go! Because we love them so much and we think they're wonderful!

I can see it now And then because of all the honking that would make them come out and see us!
                    Yeah, if only to shut LJ up

Comment

Or me Amanda. because I'm a tiny bit curious as well!

Me me ME!!!

Who?

Yes, those people next to Martin and Damian...I mean to meet Damian*drools*

Sounds like an idea...certainly because we're poor people

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      *waits*
                      Nope...no private jet in the shed...I'll look in the basement next and then the attic...

Edit: WooHooooood!! Luvnjoe's coming too!!!
                      Of course...the boat...but I only have enough space for 4 people to sleep(and it's getting very crowded then)...plus two people have to sleep together...
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh no, that's going a bit too far But if his just happened to land on my cheek, you woodn't hear me compaining

Exactly! I don't know if it's a Canadian thing or a Stargate thing, but they do all seem to enjoy interacting with the fans like no others I've ever heard of

Yeah, if only to shut LJ up
                        Hey, I'd be happy with Joe leaning out his window and yelling, "Hey! Quit that racket out there!"

Oh, I know! We could protest foi gras in front of Fuel! Then we'd be sure to see him as he rushes in to order a bunch!

*daydreamz*
                        sigpic

Comment

Or me Amanda. because I'm a tiny bit curious as well!
                          It's about the ban

Who?

Yes, those people next to Martin and Damian...I mean to meet Damian*drools*
                          Oh right. Well I guess I wood pause long enough to say 'Hi' to Amanda..... maybe

Sounds like an idea...certainly because we're poor people

Nope...no private jet in the shed...I'll look in the basement next and then the attic...

Of course...the boat...but I only have enough space for 4 people to sleep(and it's getting very crowded then)...plus two people have to sleep together...
                          Who needs to sleep? Can you seriously see any of us sleeping on a trip like that? We woodn't even weigh down the boat, we'd be bouncing and floating so much

Hey, I'd be happy with Joe leaning out his window and yelling, "Hey! Quit that racket out there!"
                          Oh you and I both know he woodn't do that. He'd be down at the fence chatting to us in no time, because that's just what he's like *hugs him*

Oh, I know! We could protest foi gras in front of Fuel! Then we'd be sure to see him as he rushes in to order a bunch!

*daydreamz*
                          Oh good one! We could disguise ourselves as hippies and just wait for him to come and ask us if we even know anything about foi gras, and then we could allow him to persuade us to go into Fuel with him and try some............ and he'd call Martin and Brad and Damian to come over and witness his 'conversion' of us and we'd end up having a HUGE party!!!

Yeah *daydreamz*

Comment

*daydreamz*

Joe: What are you all doing here?!
                            LJ: We came to see you!
                            *jumble whacks LJ*
                            LJ: And the other Awesome Powers that Be!
                            Joe: You are either crazy or you all have superb taste. I'm leaning toward crazy, but why don't you have lunch with me, just in case it's superb taste?
                            *LJ faints*
                            jumble: Do you think Martin wood come?
                            Joe: *eyes LJ on ground* I can call...and see...should we do something for her?
                            Nad: Oh, she does that sometimes.
                            *Jann drops from tree*
                            Nad: And she does that sometimes.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's about the ban

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*daydreamz*

Joe: What are you all doing here?!
                                LJ: We came to see you!
                                *jumble whacks LJ*
                                LJ: And the other Awesome Powers that Be!
                                Joe: You are either crazy or you all have superb taste. I'm leaning toward crazy, but why don't you have lunch with me, just in case it's superb taste?
                                *LJ faints*
                                jumble: Do you think Martin wood come?
                                Joe: *eyes LJ on ground* I can call...and see...should we do something for her?
                                Nad: Oh, she does that sometimes.
                                *Jann drops from tree*
                                Nad: And she does that sometimes.

That's the writer in you, getting all your characters down to a 'T'

Thought I'd save you the explanation

*looks at pm inbox* I've been busy

Comment

Working...
                                X