No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will just go back to the gutter. Nobody appreciates me outside of it anyways...*sighs*
    sigpic

Comment

*looks around at serious discussion...getz scared...runz back to writing*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I tried

Ser-i-ous-ness??? On this thread?

Or are you just hoping they might be lurking, and single you out as the only one who doesn't just appreciate them for their ........... assets?
        Rumbled again

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I will just go back to the gutter. Nobody appreciates me outside of it anyways...*sighs*
          No no, I was just surprised...... I didn't realise you had such hidden depths

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Rumbled again

Yep, Jumble rumbled you

Comment

Another lucky poster from the Sam thread is going on a set tour/lunch with AT in July. I'll let you know if she posts any MW news.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Quick, LJ, dooooo something! Joe has lost his 'cool'

I met Kerry and Marty G. for dinner at Bin 942 where I had a glass of so-so Gewurztraminer, enjoyed some tasty tapas, and lost my sunglasses.

Comment

Quick, LJ, dooooo something! Joe has lost his 'cool'

Er...*stashes glasses in bedroom* Well, I'm not sure what you want me to do about it, jumble dear.
                sigpic

Comment

LJ! Oh my word it's just us! We could so take over the thread! muhwahahah!!

*runs nekkid through thread and hides Jumble's wine* She's not going to be happy in the morning

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*sigh* It's so boring when all you Europeans are asleep Awake I say awake!!....not working? Darn it

*walks around our woohoo's house*

*steals Martin from Jumble while she's sleeping* *dances with him in kitchen* Why Martin what a great dancer you are

hmmmm *runs into Jann's room and ruffles Shep's hair*

*steals Siler from Sarai because he has to...fix ...things*

*kidnaps Joe from LJ (since she's the only one online) and holds him hostage*

*steals the Pete from Bekki*...wait Bekki may keep him

See this is the crazy stuff that happens when I'm here all alone! I go crazy! Wait...I was already crazy to begin with ...
                    Last edited by Regularamanda; 24 June 2009, 07:16 AM.

Comment

*arches eyebrow* I'm sure the snark will start getting to you soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

*yawn* The tiredness is starting to get to me Darn it

*walks tiredly nekkid through thread*

Night woohoos (Or should I say good morning? ) it's 1:30 am over here...I best get to bed....*takes Martin with her* You have to hold onto him a little tighter at night Jumble

Comment

What's all the ruckuss about? Waking me up at this hour

*Rescues Martin and goes back to bed*

Comment

What's all the ruckuss about? Waking me up at this hour

*Rescues Martin and goes back to bed*
                            *cuddles with Joe on couch, trying to think of something to write* No ruckuss here, jumble. Sleepless night?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *cuddles with Joe on couch, trying to think of something to write* No ruckuss here, jumble. Sleepless night?
                              It was that Amanda, running wild on the thread disturbing everybody

Yeah, not a good night It's so darned hot I feel guilty when everyone else loves the warmer weather, but for me it's a nightmare. Roll on autumn

Comment

It was that Amanda, running wild on the thread disturbing everybody

Yeah, not a good night It's so darned hot I feel guilty when everyone else loves the warmer weather, but for me it's a nightmare. Roll on autumn
                                That's too bad. Sorry to hear it. I just deleted three pages cuz they were rubbish. *sigh* So, I'm not having the best night, either.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X