No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Glad to hear you and Josi had fun Bekki! Woohoos running around Brisbane, whatever next .

*tips hat at Nad*

Many thanks

Comment

YAY for meeting Jos Bekki!!! Good to hear you had such an awesome time! *is jealous*

And me skinny...*snort* ...I only dare to weir shorts on vacation!( the same with dresses)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        YAY for meeting Jos Bekki!!! Good to hear you had such an awesome time! *is jealous*

And me skinny...*snort* ...I only dare to weir shorts on vacation!( the same with dresses)
        I can't wear shorts or dresses anymore

Good thing Martin can.......

Shorts that is, not dresses

Comment

Wood morning, delightful Woohoos.

If we have an international shorts day, we should also have an international weird foods day, and and international stunts day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Wood morning, delightful Woohoos.

If we have an international shorts day, we should also have an international weird foods day, and and international stunts day.

I've got one for the Stunts day.......

I'm doing this in a few weeks

Click the link that says 'Recently the BBC's Mike Bushell took a trip round the Aerial Assault, follow the link to see his ride 100ft above the arena.' to see the details

Comment

Jumble that looks scary but so much fun! Rock-climbing is awesome

Speaking of stunts, I'm currently researching places to go horseriding .

I wonder if Dan can ride a horse...

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Click the link that says 'Recently the BBC's Mike Bushell took a trip round the Aerial Assault, follow the link to see his ride 100ft above the arena.' to see the details
                Rock on! That looks really cool!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Jumble that looks scary but so much fun! Rock-climbing is awesome
                    Oh, I'm not planning on climbing the wall, just doing the jump-off onto the aerial assault course

Speaking of stunts, I'm currently researching places to go horseriding .

I wonder if Dan can ride a horse...

Of course he can Can't you just see him doing cowboy stunts at a rodeo? I can................mmmmmmmm

Comment

Stunts...I love them! And that is sooo cool! Jumble

Sarai horse riding is fun! I hope you find a place to do it! We have lots of horses behind our house as well(they breed horses there and people who own one can put them there...and there are often horse riding competitions!) ...but I sometimes miss going to riding school myself(stopped with it a couple of years ago because I wanted to do another sport)

As for extreme sports...I love 'em! Mom hates that!

EDIT: Jumble no climbing the wall...but that's really a lot of fun (IMHO)

on another note Woohood my room is almost clean again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Of course he can Can't you just see him doing cowboy stunts at a rodeo? I can................mmmmmmmm

Comment

Must I run nekkid through the thread every day in order to keep life interesting?

*wonderz if Coopie put leftovers in fridge*
                          sigpic

Comment

*sighs* Again running nekkid LJ? I think you should just sell your clothes, makes life a lot easier!

*giggles* I got a new "stuffed animal" from dad...it's pink...and from playboy...the playboy bunny *huggles gutter*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *sighs* Again running nekkid LJ? I think you should just sell your clothes, makes life a lot easier!

*giggles* I got a new "stuffed animal" from dad...it's pink...and from playboy...the playboy bunny *huggles gutter*
                              Well, I haven't actually run nekkid today. And I don't do everything nekkid. I don't write nekkid, or do art nekkid. So, I kinda need the clothes still.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Well, I haven't actually run nekkid today. And I don't do everything nekkid. I don't write nekkid, or do art nekkid. So, I kinda need the clothes still.
                                Perhaps you then just sell all of your clothes except the writing and art making clothes

Hmm...imagine Martin selling all his clothes*thunk*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X